Pages:
Author

Topic: Windows mining monitoring tool - v2-BETA [OPEN BETA] - page 2. (Read 104775 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
hi mr.Thoober

Please extend my license to use advanced features.
I know i have not been mining for you all the month,i had some heat issues on cpu's.It's better now.
But since the last 4 days i started mining for you again on both the cpu's.
How long still do i need to mine now to get another 2 month license?

Please,please please i beg you.

[email protected] is my user email.

If you do not extend,i will understand.

I love your program.

Best Regards
Izak
Activity: 7
Hey th00ber,
Awesome Stuff! Smiley
Thank you so much for all the time you have put into this.  I was reading through this post and saw that you recently were planning for a wedding.
Congrats! Grin

I had a question about the config.json

Is there a way to set like a hostname or a Computername enviroment variable inside that file for ease of deployment. Huh Huh

Something like this......

Code:
{

"monitorigUrl": "http://monitorig.com",

"serverPort": "80",
"socketPort": "8321",

"apikey": "APIKEYLABCDEFG12345",
"rigid": "$hostname",
"rigname": "%computername%",

"type": "claymore-eth"

}
The example above doesn't seem to work
Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Thanks again.
-Wootangy
Activity: 5
Hey th00ber, I have set 4 of my machines to web mine non-stop from today to give you something towards your efforts! it isn't much but I hope it helps!
your monitoring solution is amazing! keep up the great work

Sorry guys. I'have been busy recently...
But I'll come back on this project and fix this soon Smiley

And to be very honest, I really need to implement a donation system that is really mandatory to use all the features.
Because this project cost me time, energy and money (servers and domain etc..).
The web mining is not really used (1 active miner for 15H/s when I write this) and I would probably not based the donator status on this.
And nobody sends crypto donation (got something like 2-3 tips in a year), so it's not a motivating situation.
Activity: 2
Download and manually put the files in the folder %appdata%/monitorig

http://vps518450.ovh.net:8090/version.json
http://vps518450.ovh.net:8090/monitorig-client.js

Thanks, that worked.

Would I have to manually do this on all machines?
Because I can see these files exist on some of them, so I assume the tool should automatically create these files in app data?
Activity: 789
Merit: 501
Activity: 2
Hello everyone,

I have been using the Monitorig with no problems for last couple of months. I have reinstalled WIN7 to WIN10 on one of the rigs, and now when launching the .exe file I get the following error:

Code:
module.js:471
    throw err;
    ^
Error: Cannot find module 'C:\Users\F3\AppData\Roaming\monitorig\monitorig-client.js'
    at Function.Module._resolveFilename (module.js:469:15)
    at Function.Module._load (module.js:417:25)
    at Module.runMain (module.js:604:10)
    at run (bootstrap_node.js:394:7)
    at startup (bootstrap_node.js:149:9)
    at bootstrap_node.js:509:3
#####################
# Monitorig updater #
#####################

I have checked the folder 'C:\Users\F3\AppData\Roaming\monitorig' and it is empty. I have tried running Monitorig with admin rights, but it did not create the required file.

Does anyone have any clues or solutions? Thanks in advance.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 132
Activity: 73
Hello,
it could be set to V2 to enable start.bat in general

For example, the option: Start.bat, start1, start2, start3 ...

It is always constant after one setting RIG :-(
Activity: 5
And nobody sends crypto donation (got something like 2-3 tips in a year), so it's not a motivating situation.

I get no mail when one of my rigs is down. It worked after I switched my account to an other e-mail. But the only thing I got was "The following rigs seems down..." once. After restart it shows up as online in the dashboard but never got an mail that it's back online.

Since then I never got an mail when the rig is down.

I realy like your tool and I would donate on a monthly basis if it would send out e-Mail. Maybe there is something i missed (checked spam already)Huh
Activity: 10
As an alternative billing idea, why not try the route of forcing donations, even for the basic usage of the application. Something like, for every 1 hour of web mining, you extend the usage for up to 2 days. That'll guarantee that anyone using your software will be forced to at least mine for 15 hours per month across your entire user base.
Activity: 3
Thanks For Informations
Activity: 73
Hello,
it could be set to V2 to enable start.bat in general

For example, the option: Start.bat, start1, start2, start3 ...

It is always constant after one setting RIG :-(
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Not bad idea!! I need to check I want to switch from ethOS to Dual Miner Claymore. It turned out only with the third time.
Activity: 29
hi mr.Thoober

How long am i supposed to webmine to get Donator User status?
Mine will expire next month 6/9/2018.I have been mining many times with cpu's.I got 2 pc's both with 4 cores.
And on my other pc the date says 6/8/2018 for the same user.
I am scared i won't get access to advanced features before that date.
Is there a way to see how much i have mined/contributed so far and how much more is missing to have status after that date again?
The last time i just started your program and it expired quite soon.Then you gave me 2 extra months which i am very thankful for.
my email is [email protected]

Also,if i mine with 2 different pc's cpu's,will they add together or will you just see one mining for you?
Just tell me how many more days do i need to mine,or won't i make it in time?

Thanks
Activity: 154
Testing and working very fine, good work, I like it a lot. I just started using it today and is working flawlessly. Great project. at the first i can not speed fan gpu change with web, but after i learn it, i can do that.
Activity: 41
Good !  Cheesy
Hey thoober, dont forget to support SRBMiner too. Grin
Activity: 45
Very nice software.. i'll try it.
My recommendation if possible is to allow the default miner window for local so when we do have an issue we can easily tell what is happening.  Very nice interface now to check out the admin interface portion.
Activity: 789
Merit: 501
Activity: 41
I will gladly pay $1-$2 Per rig/month like SMOS if it's updated more frequently and can monitor CPU Mining as well. product is 70% perfect as is. Just needs a few updates/tweaks.

Thanks!
Me too.
waiting for your update, thoober.  Grin
Activity: 23
I will gladly pay $1-$2 Per rig/month like SMOS if it's updated more frequently and can monitor CPU Mining as well. product is 70% perfect as is. Just needs a few updates/tweaks.

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: