Pages:
Author

Topic: Windows mining monitoring tool - v2-BETA [OPEN BETA] - page 7. (Read 104777 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Just installed on a few machine's all of my claymore-eth PC's work great, my two ZEC's both mine and report to the pool website but do not show up on the dashboard for Monitorig I've tried using ZM and ewbf. For ZM I'm using dstm 0.6.0 and for ewbf using 0.3.4
Activity: 41
Time displayed from monitorig header and last data in log file seems not matching.
The miner is running and producing a log file ?

Oh . Thank you.
i disable log file.
Now it work great.  Cheesy
Activity: 789
Merit: 501
Time displayed from monitorig header and last data in log file seems not matching.
The miner is running and producing a log file ?
Activity: 41
i have error "The miner is not running or is not hashing" and show Rig offline in webpage.
but miner run nomal in Monitorrig-start.bat  ===> https://uppic.cc/d/w1K
pls help.

i use Phoenix 2.7a

##########################################
#  Monitorig v2.0 : Windows RIG Monitor  #
##########################################
----------- Credit to th00ber ------------

Updated : 23:36:01

[INFO] Sending mining informations to Monitorig server
[ERROR] The miner is not running or is not hashing
{
  hash: 0
  share: 0
  infos: 22:28:11.950 -> main GPUs: 1: 13.943 MH/s (1) 2: 14.250 MH/s (2) 3: 13.619 MH/s (2) 4: 13.830 MH/s (0) 5: 13.634 MH/s (1) 6: 13.946 MH/s (1)
}
[SUCCES] Succesfully updated

My config.json
   "monitorigUrl": "http://monitorig.com",

"serverPort": "80",
    "socketPort": "8321",

"apikey": "xxxxxxxxxx",
   "rigid": "R01",
   "rigname": "Phoenix01",

"type": "phoenix-eth"
Activity: 20
Hey th00ber

I use your sofware and its great job that work correctly.
I just wanna know how t acces to vnc on the web beacause on the beta14 and ancient version i dont know to to acces.

Thx for your anwser
I have removed it, the service was not reliable at all, and not maintained for months bt the dev team... so I remove it from the zip.

But there is a lot of alternative like TeamViewer or Chrome remote desktop that works great

I'm currently testing Anydesk and i like it more than Teamviewer, because mainly it doesn't have that annoying time limit
Hey th00ber

I just wanna know how t acces to vnc on the web beacause on the beta14 and ancient version i dont know to to acces.

Thx for your anwser
I have removed it, the service was not reliable at all, and not maintained for months bt the dev team... so I remove it from the zip.

But there is a lot of alternative like TeamViewer or Chrome remote desktop that works great
Activity: 1
Hey th00ber

Thx for your anwser
Activity: 33
Hi, so here is what i have learned so far:
1. Monitoring not working for rig after 5, meaning 6+ no CPU temp monitoring - same configuration as 1-5
2. Random crashes on rig 6+ all at the same time, even after todays update
3. GPu shows hashes in little black console like windows, but shows as 0% in table, next hashes is corrected - on random basis

Public ID sent via PM. Please check on it.

Thanks

Answer 1-3
The sensors are read from Open Hardware Monitor ... So when when the snapshot is taken during the update, if the GPU load was 0% (because of new work or something), it will display 0%
But that is not a main issue, hashing is ok anyway

Answer 2
What crash ?? Miner crash or monitorig crash ? ... if it's the miner, it's not due to monitorig.
If it's monitorig, it's weird and can you screenshot or send detail, because I have ran 6x7970 and 6xFury rigs for months and no problem with my tool.

1-3 Then it must be the OHM, but i do not understand why it have issues with only these after 5th rig, but it is since we connected them till now which is two months or so.

2 win freeze totally, trying to solve that again with reinstall and with adrenaline drivers, perhaps it will change, but it was kind of strange along with these CPU measuring issues from 1

Thanks for effort
1. Monitoring not working for rig after 5, meaning 6+ no CPU temp monitoring - same configuration as 1-5
3. GPu shows hashes in little black console like windows, but shows as 0% in table, next hashes is corrected - on random basis

Thanks

Answer 1-3
The sensors are read from Open Hardware Monitor ... So when when the snapshot is taken during the update, if the GPU load was 0% (because of new work or something), it will display 0%
But that is not a main issue, hashing is ok anyway

Answer 2
What crash ?? Miner crash or monitorig crash ? ... if it's the miner, it's not due to monitorig.
If it's monitorig, it's weird and can you screenshot or send detail, because I have ran 6x7970 and 6xFury rigs for months and no problem with my tool.
how to use in ethos ?
You can't, the client is only designed for windows.
Linux already has some dedicated distro and monitoring tool ... but not windows.

Maybe in the future, there will be a linux client, but right now, it's focused on windows Smiley
Activity: 30
how to use in ethos ?
Activity: 13
Nice work for this new version !

Little problem with the adaptation for mobile, on my iPhone the website dont appear correctly.

Thanks again !
No problem on mine. Screenshot and resolution ?

It's working perfectly in landscape mode but in portrait mode the website dont addapt...

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/08/7/1519559478-monitorig.jpeg

I'm on iPhone X with Safari.

Maybe it's normal tath dont work in landscape ;-)

Nice day !
Well, it has to read data from somewhere and its directly sending the h/s from miner console to the monitorig console. i have enabled all logging since i do not check on it, only in case it crash i want to see what happened before etc. so logging is good to have. also it is not so reliable yet on the monitorig webpage since as i reported, sometimes it shows my GPU as not working but actually it was and even sent the hashrates correctly..i am using claymore xmr 11.2 and before was on 10.2
Activity: 5
Miner is working, everything seems okay, but what is wrong?
http://armarium.org/u/2018/02/24/0cd541968fc25f02b162bf940b181982.png
Wait 3 mins until refresh? Or still nothing changed ?

Yep, maybe i need to enable logging in miner?
Wait 3 mins until refresh? Or still nothing changed ?

Thanks

Little problem with the adaptation for mobile, on my iPhone the website dont appear correctly.

Thanks again !
No problem on mine. Screenshot and resolution ?
Activity: 13

Thanks again !
Why don't you implement httpS ]S[/b] ??
Pages:
Jump to: