Pages:
Author

Topic: Windows mining monitoring tool - v2-BETA [OPEN BETA] - page 20. (Read 104783 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Would really love to see mining pool information (i.e. url of epool and dpool pulled from the Claymore logs) shown in the dashboard.

Activity: 440
Merit: 250
@th00ber - can I ask for something ? Is it possible to create groups, expandable, for miners where i can sort my different locations, also a basic general dashboard showing: online rigs 50, hashing rigs 49, not hashing 1, something like this ?
The general dashboard is showing the online rig count + offline count : http://www.monitorig.com/#?panel=dashboard&id=1086db9224632d26671ab42df5ee1d92bf0187bbdd

And for the groups (expandable), you think in the advanced panel ?

yes, in general i use the advanced panel because it show more compact view where i can see a list of more machines, requesting the groups because there is no easy way to look at a 100 rigs list
Activity: 789
Merit: 501
looks pretty good.

Is there any fee?
I'm developper, miner and crypto-enthousiat, so I made this tool to help people.
I'm not adding fee or hidden things.
When the tools will be mature enough, I'll just restrict some kind of features to donators (something like 1-2$/per rig/month).
But the tool will still works for non-donator
Fantastic tool. Well done! But I am having a small problem, I have two rigs set up working fine, Rig 1 and 2 but on my third rig nothing happens, the command prompt barely starts up before disappearing. Something about "cannot find a specified path". I'm guessing it is because I have the internet from 3 bridged and shared with Rig 1 and then Rig 2 has it's own independent line to the router and both 1 and 3 are trying to use the same port? Is there any way around this? I tried using 8122 in json file but no luck.
check your %appdata% folder and compare "OK" rig with "KO" rig.
If file are missing, try a copy/paste.
And be sure the tool has acces to internet (maybe firewall ?)

So you were right there was a monitorig folder missing from /Roaming/ but when I copied from an OK computer (rig 1) it still responds with the same sequence of errors.

The not-OK computer (rig 3) does have internet, but it is also bridging a connection to my rig 1 as motherboard has dual Lan.
Can you pm me with screenshots and more informations ?
I'll try to fnd what's wrong

Thanks for all your help, I figured it out. It was because the user account folder name in "C:/users/K&P PC/appdata" on my PC had an "&" symbol and spaces. I created a new administrator account without any symbols and spaces and it worked immediately. Thanks again! I will donate once I've mined something reasonable. Any preference on coin and amount?
Thanks. For a donation, BTC is fine.
It will help me to pay the server Smiley
Activity: 47
looks pretty good.

Is there any fee?
Activity: 10
Fantastic tool. Well done! But I am having a small problem, I have two rigs set up working fine, Rig 1 and 2 but on my third rig nothing happens, the command prompt barely starts up before disappearing. Something about "cannot find a specified path". I'm guessing it is because I have the internet from 3 bridged and shared with Rig 1 and then Rig 2 has it's own independent line to the router and both 1 and 3 are trying to use the same port? Is there any way around this? I tried using 8122 in json file but no luck.

So you were right there was a monitorig folder missing from /Roaming/ but when I copied from an OK computer (rig 1) it still responds with the same sequence of errors.

The not-OK computer (rig 3) does have internet, but it is also bridging a connection to my rig 1 as motherboard has dual Lan.

Thanks for all your help, I figured it out. It was because the user account folder name in "C:/users/K&P PC/appdata" on my PC had an "&" symbol and spaces. I created a new administrator account without any symbols and spaces and it worked immediately. Thanks again! I will donate once I've mined something reasonable. Any preference on coin and amount?
@th00ber - can I ask for something ? Is it possible to create groups, expandable, for miners where i can sort my different locations, also a basic general dashboard showing: online rigs 50, hashing rigs 49, not hashing 1, something like this ?
The general dashboard is showing the online rig count + offline count : http://www.monitorig.com/#?panel=dashboard&id=1086db9224632d26671ab42df5ee1d92bf0187bbdd

And for the groups (expandable), you think in the advanced panel ?

Excellent job on this app/site.   How exact do I donate to continue my Advanced options?     I see your bitcoin address on your web site but not sure how you might track who is giving / donating....

Advanced options is always on during the beta.
It's weird that you lost it... refresh the advaced page once again ?
What about email alerts, when a rig goes offline? :-)
Already done Smiley
Excellent job on this app/site.   How exact do I donate to continue my Advanced options?     I see your bitcoin address on your web site but not sure how you might track who is giving / donating....

Activity: 11
What about email alerts, when a rig goes offline? :-)
Yes, The advanced dashboard could be displaying the rig in "error" first instead of sort by name.
For the check and restart/reboot, I'don't know. A lot of miner include watchdog and restart option.

But it could be interessting to add this directly on the monitorig tool and be able to disable it if not needed Smiley
Hello Dev,

Can we have some more high overview of the road map for this product. It works nice from what i see. Let me give you my vision how ideal for me software looks like:
1. It has automatic installer that configure everything as much as possible.
2. Scripts locally running to have automation to detect issues with miner and take decisions by themselves.
3. I add all my miners, open the web page on a 52' TV, it refresh everything alone and only if something can not be fixed automatically change machine to red so -> action required for me. Saying that because managing more than 200 machines is timely consuming task and time is money.

Let me know what you think Smiley
Activity: 12
@th00ber
Hello, I have problem, I run the OpenHardwareMonitor from the ohm folder, configured config.jon, run monitorig.exe
Me shows an error. If I don't start it myself, it doesn't start automatically when monitoring is started either
Why OpenHardwareMonitor closes?
[ERROR]  Can't get hardware sensors informations. BE SURE OpenHardwareMonitor IS RUNNING
Look
https://i.imgur.com/gWd7nNE.png
https://i.imgur.com/09uIZEI.png
@th00ber
After a little thought myself, I solved the problem, it turned out the problem was in a long way to the executable file OpenHardwareMonitor.exe, I moved the folder to another location and everything started working as it should. You really did what, I was looking for.
But I had a counter question, maybe in the future it will be possible to make a choice of system sensors, which I can to monitor? For example, I need to monitor rpm the system cooler. This can be done?
Need help please.

First miner being monitored just fine.  My second Windows 10 with Claymore worked at first but now keeps showing "offline" even though the 5 GPUs are showing with green check marks and I can reboot, restart using Advanced menu.  So clearly this second rig is somewhat being seen by monitorig web site but hash rate, last checked in not showing.      I've rebooted countless times and once in a while the online and all hashing seems to show up and then I check a hour/two later and constantly showing offline now.

Both my first and second rigs have are running the monitorig app/powershell on same 192.168.1.x network.  Both have exact same claymore miner and I updated this second rig to be "#2" rig with unique name (unique name and rig seem to be showing on monitorig web site, just showing as offline and no hashing showing up.

Any ideas?
Wrong clock time set on this rig, so the tool think your last hashrate is too old and display your rig in a "No hashing" status ?

Thanks, that worked.  For some reason my Windows Time service was broken, wouldn't start, etc.   Fixed that and all good now.
Pages:
Jump to: