Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 338. (Read 522763 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

Ahh, still too low. Remember overhyped "The DAO" raised $120m for its ICO. To reach that level, Wings should be priced at 0.00134000btc each. Long ways to go.

Wings have more realistic approach because it have potential to get explode. Totally agreed with you price will move to the sky right after the official launch.
Activity: 532
Merit: 252
Wow price rise from 3k to 6k today..good for all wings investors

where I can see the price is already moving?
its good news 3k to 6k

Here

https://liqui.io/#/exchange/WINGS_BTC

Aha the peak price reaches @ 6.6 k sat . Indeed it is very encouraging. But be cautious. It is still not the official token.

very nice wings climb to 7k satoshi now
i have good feeling for march maybe 15k satoshi is good offer
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

its good news 3k to 6k

Here

Aha the peak price reaches @ 6.6 k sat . Indeed it is very encouraging. But be cautious. It is still not the official token.

Ahh, still too low. Remember overhyped "The DAO" raised $120m for its ICO. To reach that level, Wings should be priced at 0.00134000btc each. Long ways to go. Don't sell yourself short, sell just before 134k satoshis.  Cool
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
i think when trading starts it will be much higher then that anyway. This is gonna be fun to watch.
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
7k sat is the ATH, right? but the volume is still really low. So lets wait token to hit exchanges
But there were no additions to the stock exchange that is astounding to make everyone here, in order to improve the volume and maintain a good price for the stock later ..
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
7k sat is the ATH, right? but the volume is still really low. So lets wait token to hit exchanges
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
its good news 3k to 6k
Here
You're right jwiz168 but at least price there can describe further price when the real official token has been distributed and am sure the price will be higher than unofficial token.one thing at least all investors know if wings price is very potential Cheesy
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

its good news 3k to 6k

Here

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

its good news 3k to 6k

Here

Activity: 1064
Merit: 589

its good news 3k to 6k
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Wings DAO, WINGS on Liqui is doing exceptional. At this rate, Wings will be one of the best performer in 2017. Keep up the good work Wings team. Keep moving and making progression.

Buying IOU tokens is risky and not supported by Wings team, I could remember that ICN IOU token was trading around 100ksat before the launch of the token and dump to 12ksat after release and as never hit that price since. It is also possible that the exchange is the one pumping the price just to create attention of the token
I saw all the people prefer to at Liqui trade, while the party of developers are already warning about the exchange token wings there, but what may make if everyone later many were trapped in the trade IOU traded Liqui ..

I just hope Liqui.io will not kill the price for the real investors, because if the traders got burnt trading IOU token, is going to push them off.
Wings DAO, WINGS on Liqui is doing exceptional. At this rate, Wings will be one of the best performer in 2017. Keep up the good work Wings team. Keep moving and making progression.

Buying IOU tokens is risky and not supported by Wings team, I could remember that ICN IOU token was trading around 100ksat before the launch of the token and dump to 12ksat after release and as never hit that price since. It is also possible that the exchange is the one pumping the price just to create attention of the token
I saw all the people prefer to at Liqui trade, while the party of developers are already warning about the exchange token wings there, but what may make if everyone later many were trapped in the trade IOU traded Liqui ..
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Waiting is wise. People expecting too much get rick quick around here.  Grin
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem

Not recommended to trading IOU
its better to wait in the main exchanges. hope can put on poloniex or bittrex
Correct !! do not have to wait where the wings will be traded, at least this project can choose a better exchange than to be traded on exchanges Liqui, look for a better start for this project to move forward to choose the right trading market that is really good ..
Activity: 185
Merit: 100

You have to be careful with IOU tokens, their price often doesn't reflect the potential MC of a coin , we've seen this with Lisk or Waves for instance where the IOU coin traded at very high levels. After the real introduction of the currencies, the coins got "dumped" in the first hours they hit the exchanges, down to more rationnal levels (I think LISK IOU traded @ 0.01 BTC few hours before real release).

The IOU still can be considered as a trend, the increase of the price meaning increasing interest for WINGS. Somehow i guess WINGS will not get dumped at launch as there were much less funds invested in the ICO than for Waves / Lisk.

Thanks for warning, I see IOU is a hazard to the community, we need to refuse those IOU trading exchanges to prevent being scammed.

I'm not saying that IOU is necessary evil. But fact is that an exchange issuing IOU also controls the global amount of these IOU so if that exchange wants to manipulate the market, they can. For instance they could issue limited amounts of these so that demand exceeds offer by far, and once the price increased enough, add more IOU to the market.

I would personnaly avoid purchasing IOU for the main reason that purchasing these mainly benefits to the exchanges and not to the Devs.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860

I think the hype is good enough that IOU value is getting higher and is limited. Hopefully it will continue once real tokens are released. Up to the devs how they will play this one. They can release something significant on the roadmap before the release or let the dumpers dump first before releasing updates.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 737
Merit: 551

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

You have to be careful with IOU tokens, their price often doesn't reflect the potential MC of a coin , we've seen this with Lisk or Waves for instance where the IOU coin traded at very high levels. After the real introduction of the currencies, the coins got "dumped" in the first hours they hit the exchanges, down to more rationnal levels (I think LISK IOU traded @ 0.01 BTC few hours before real release).

The IOU still can be considered as a trend, the increase of the price meaning increasing interest for WINGS. Somehow i guess WINGS will not get dumped at launch as there were much less funds invested in the ICO than for Waves / Lisk.

Thanks for warning, I see IOU is a hazard to the community, we need to refuse those IOU trading exchanges to prevent being scammed.
Jump to: