Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 336. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
I'm annoyed, missed the deadline for the bounty claiming and invested with btc, great.

Do read devs messages and announcements. Sometimes its good to pay attention on instruction because if you have missed something it is you alone who will be blamed.
Activity: 437
Merit: 250
I'm annoyed, missed the deadline for the bounty claiming and invested with btc, great.
Activity: 350
CrowdWiz

This roadmap cements the premium value of WINGS platform. Plans of development are now being summary just to give their donators overview of the development.

ooooo! spring 2018! its very far date, isnt it guys?
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

This roadmap cements the premium value of WINGS platform. Plans of development are now being summary just to give their donators overview of the development.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366

So we should expect wings tokens distribution around March and April, no specific date/month. Though the IOU price is like x3 the ICO price at the moment but I would expect the bounty hunters to dump their coins when it get to exchanges for me to buy more.

This looks like a very good project. I bought some IOU's there although I am not sure if I will wait long term or sell it when value is already high. Might buy back or add more when the hunters dump some.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

So we should expect wings tokens distribution around March and April, no specific date/month. Though the IOU price is like x3 the ICO price at the moment but I would expect the bounty hunters to dump their coins when it get to exchanges for me to buy more.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
What's wrong with the Slack ?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Wings have great business plan for the bright future so it will rise steady with solid growth. In long term it will be best thing and will move to nice stage.
Activity: 602

Roadmap is well designed, when will the main net launch? Really hope to see this coin can be trading soon, I want to buy tons of wings after it lists on exchanges.
It looks like you do not have to wait long for the month of March, to gain wings so much from all the hunters of reward, just waiting for the right time to buy as cheaply as possible from the hunters of the prize ...
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
Looks nice. Just bought some WINGS yesterday.
Where did you buy Wings from?As far as I know it is still not available on any exchange and what Liqui is selling is IOU or did I miss something.Has Wings listed to some exchange?
I think he bought Wings on liqui exchange, many people don't know about IOU trading so they think IOU is real token, liqui have good volume trading and currently popular and a few ICO token got added on liqui be IOU trading. Wings didn't listed in exchange the developer has announce approx march 2017 will launch.
Activity: 602
Looks nice. Just bought some WINGS yesterday.
Where did you buy Wings from?As far as I know it is still not available on any exchange and what Liqui is selling is IOU or did I miss something.Has Wings listed to some exchange?
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
Probably the best move is buy 35% from IOU and the rest whenever bounty hunters dump.  Grin
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

Roadmap is well designed, when will the main net launch? Really hope to see this coin can be trading soon, I want to buy tons of wings after it lists on exchanges.

I don't think there is any problem buying Wings IOU. It's down to 5700 sats now. Not sure it it will test around 4k level but it should go up again. Anyway maybe you are waiting for the bounty hunters to dump so you can buy it cheaper?  Grin
Activity: 240

Activity: 185
Merit: 100
How can i transfer my wings from wings.ai to wallet?!!

I guess you will have to wait until the web-wallet is released sometime in March
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

Still try to come back on Spring or March.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
Yes, great roadmap- designed for a steady rise in price to $1 per coin
Jump to: