Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 334. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 679
Merit: 254
when it will be launched WINGS, I have not seen any additional information on the launch and distribution for bounty

If you still don't understand about Quarter (Q) ,
Q1 : January - March
Q2 : April - Juny
Q3 : July - September
Q4 : October - December
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
when it will be launched WINGS, I have not seen any additional information on the launch and distribution for bounty

Wings will be launched in Q1 of this year so chill for now.

The distribution of bounty will commence after that.

EDIT: sorry I meant tokens will withdrawable from ICO site after that
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
bounty is over if i am right, you got eggs? pm the support team.

they plan to realease in Q1 of these year,  with a lot of  new projects using the platform.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Within 2 months in Q1,wings price will be 5X +  Grin

Yeah, like was in Aurgur  Wink But WINGS developers must work hard and make some interesting news to keep community interest on a high scale to their project. In that case will be x10 or more  Cheesy

Not much to start with, especially if there is no normal exchange.
What about the exchange on the exchange Liqui, Is that the same as a normal exchange ??

That is normal exchange as long as coin not in IOU mode
Means the normal exchange Liqui not like an exchange, just Liqui not so good in my eyes regarding the exchange of good, how do you think if the team and the developer simply specifies the exchange Liqui ..
Are you going to make an exchange in trade Liqui .. ??
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 462

Yeah, like was in Aurgur  Wink But WINGS developers must work hard and make some interesting news to keep community interest on a high scale to their project. In that case will be x10 or more  Cheesy

What about the exchange on the exchange Liqui, Is that the same as a normal exchange ??

That is normal exchange as long as coin not in IOU mode
Activity: 1624

If you look at it impossible to get x5 or x10 you might expect later on, if it will be traded on the stock Liqui, if the team and the developers want to add exchanges that are good for society wings, then it will happen with what you might expect, when the team of wings would add wings to trading sites in trading Poloniex or bittrex .. Wink
Activity: 437

Activity: 1624
Hay I was in all possible bounty campaigns in beginning and also did complete signature bounty campaign. Where I can get my bountys???

Where have you been? Did you convert your eggs to tokens before Jan 6 if not you have missed out on bounty because the deadline to claim the bounty is over.
Maybe a lot of projects out there does not mean you do not forget what you did for this project, right up until you miss an important time to take the prize bounty, the bounty has been distributed to all participants bounty, they were already doing it in early January yesterday, if you are late you try to send a personal message to the developer or team of managers wing campaign .. Smiley Wink
Activity: 630
Hay I was in all possible bounty campaigns in beginning and also did complete signature bounty campaign. Where I can get my bountys???

Where have you been? Did you convert your eggs to tokens before Jan 6 if not you have missed out on bounty because the deadline to claim the bounty is over.
Is nobody else concerned that the new road map is more aggressive than that on the first page of the announcement, when less funds were raised than anticipated (even when adjusted for BTC price at the time of the ANN)? Wouldn't this indicate that either the milestones were inflated, or that something has happened behind the scenes to allow the project to operate with less funds than anticipated? I think investors deserve to understand the discrepancy. I haven't received an answer from an earlier post here or from PMing the team.
It seems like everyone wants it done by the developer, but everyone can not think of it, if the team could be open to all the community would be far better if the teams and developers can work together with the community in general and more open to the public, about the project The future and is ready for launch ...
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Is nobody else concerned that the new road map is more aggressive than that on the first page of the announcement, when less funds were raised than anticipated (even when adjusted for BTC price at the time of the ANN)? Wouldn't this indicate that either the milestones were inflated, or that something has happened behind the scenes to allow the project to operate with less funds than anticipated? I think investors deserve to understand the discrepancy. I haven't received an answer from an earlier post here or from PMing the team.
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
It has been rumored about a month ago, for all participants to immediately clicking clam bounty they get from what they've opted in bounty wings, so if you are for not doing clam bounty you to the extent that has been specified by the manager of all the bounty wings , you can not take your bounty prize ...
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Eventhough you participated in the campaign, you should have it verified and read all the instructions regarding bounty redemption. The campaign is over. Dev sent out emails to remind us to claim the EGGS as bounty in  the portal . The bad news is you cant claim it anymore.
Activity: 462
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1845
Crypto for the Crypto Throne!

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
Why I can send wings from https://fly.wings.ai to ligui?

Why? It is because wings token in liqui are IOUs. Official wings tokens are not yet released.

When? The official wings token will be release in the mid March.

Thank you MoneyJ
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

Why? It is because wings token in liqui are IOUs. Official wings tokens are not yet released.

When? The official wings token will be release in the mid March.

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
Jump to: