Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 385. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
How to exchange eggs to wings?

You cannot until now. Wings hasn't enabled conversion of eggs to wings token yet .

Also, I have a Bounty with pending status. It is Bounty for published article. Rest all bounties are approved. Maybe it's taking them time to review all the articles.

Activity: 294
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
Still plenty time left guys. Don't worry about the first goal just yet.
Activity: 437
My eggs are ready !!! Are you ready !!! Cool
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
Would like to know the refund rules..if the ico fails to reach the target
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
With all the high hope I have in this project, that now we are likely to get the DAO concept finally right, the decision of the developers to only seek to protect themselves in case of foreseeable future fiasco at the expense of the investors sorry donor put me off. I was about investing when I saw the term Donation. It really piss me off.

Activity: 478

Guys anyone here knows when the Eggs investment campaign is scheduled for lunching?
Activity: 478
I hope you guys are reading the wonderful stipulations they are having you agree to prior to giving them free money- terms that are designed for your own protection as they claim of course.  Roll Eyes

“WINGS” may not assure or warrant that the WINGS’ community will allocate “WINGS Token” to the “Donators” as proposed by “WINGS” (and set forth hereinafter).

2.7  Risk of Alternative, Unofficial “WINGS Platforms”
It is possible that alternative platforms could be established and be adopted by the community, which utilize the same open source code and open source protocol underlying “WINGS Platform”, but differ in specific issues. Not only may such platforms negatively impact the “WINGS Platform”; but there is also a risk that if such unofficial platforms are accepted by the community, the community will not allocate, and the “Donators” will therefore not receive, “WINGS Token” to “Donators”.

2.5  Risk of Abandonment / Lack of Success
The “WINGS” project may be abandoned for a number of reasons, including lack of interest from the public, lack of funding, lack of commercial success or prospects (e.g. caused by competing projects). You therefore understand that there is no assurance that, even if the “WINGS Platform” is partially or fully developed and launched, you will receive any benefit through the “WINGS Platform” and/or any “WINGS Token”.

Willing to bet my Eggs you already invested in the project...now either your'e afraid the minimum cap won't be reached or your'e trying to keep other investors of in order to maximize profit....

I've been here long enough to understand that when someone from the community is trying so hard to prove his point, he has an hidden personal interest....
otherwise you would have simply state your thoughts and be gone....no one here is Robin Hood, all of us are seeking profit, few are backing a break through technology but that's it.

Relating your comments, I'll admit the disclaimers are a bit harshly putted but that doesn't mean anything really. The risk in these kind of investments is so high and that was always the story. Is there anything preventing other projects from abandoning their goals one minute after raising funds?
If there were no disclaimers could you control the way things go? NO
So if you can't stand the heat walk away, we didn't ask for fucking guarding angel, trust us we know how to mange our portfolio.

Peace
Activity: 428
Merit: 252
I hope you guys are reading the wonderful stipulations they are having you agree to prior to giving them free money- terms that are designed for your own protection as they claim of course.  Roll Eyes

“WINGS” may not assure or warrant that the WINGS’ community will allocate “WINGS Token” to the “Donators” as proposed by “WINGS” (and set forth hereinafter).

2.7  Risk of Alternative, Unofficial “WINGS Platforms”
It is possible that alternative platforms could be established and be adopted by the community, which utilize the same open source code and open source protocol underlying “WINGS Platform”, but differ in specific issues. Not only may such platforms negatively impact the “WINGS Platform”; but there is also a risk that if such unofficial platforms are accepted by the community, the community will not allocate, and the “Donators” will therefore not receive, “WINGS Token” to “Donators”.

2.5  Risk of Abandonment / Lack of Success
The “WINGS” project may be abandoned for a number of reasons, including lack of interest from the public, lack of funding, lack of commercial success or prospects (e.g. caused by competing projects). You therefore understand that there is no assurance that, even if the “WINGS Platform” is partially or fully developed and launched, you will receive any benefit through the “WINGS Platform” and/or any “WINGS Token”.
We all know the reasons all these guys are running to Switzerland to register the company (called now foundation), they are only going there to protect themselves not the investors. In my country most of if not all corrupt officials have been accused to have Swiss bank accounts because the country allows for some kind of protection for these people. I will appreciate it, if you guys will stop running to Switzerland to register your company. You are just talking novice investors for granted.

Donor: a person who gives money or goods to an organization

Investor: a person who puts money into something in order to make a profit or get an advantage.

Just check the dictionary mean of this two terms. A donor is a giver.

Thank you for giving your Bitcoin to Wings foundation.

Again, isn't it funny how they registered as a Swiss company but complain about the SEC which is a United States regulator.   Their "legal" clearly forgot about the concept of jurisdiction.  Just in much the same way, they advised them to use the very popular "donation" structure, just to make "everyone" and the "structure" is adequately protected.
Activity: 812
How to exchange eggs to wings?
wings.ai can you tell me what is going to happen if the first goal is not reached? What will happen to the less than 5000 btc raised?

Also i still don't understand what will happen to all the money raised (please don't tell me to see roadmap) I don't understand the roadmap, to me is just a bunch of letters that doesn't tell me anything, the last DAO of slock.it that failed, at least all the 100 million dollar there raised was strictly to fund projects of proposals posted by the own DAO members. With your Roadmap is just telling me, first 5000 raised will be for enabling chatbot v1, who cares about chatbot? I don't know why i have the impression that you guys are charging for the technology? Like with 5000 BTC we'll enabling you THIS, Instead of with 5000 BTC the DAO members will have 5000 BTC to decide which proposal(s) they want to fund.

Please enlighten me.

Finally, people are waking up and seeking the glaring holes and red flags.
This guys is full of shit.  If you don't see how much of a scam this whole campaign is, then you deserve to lose all your money.  

It appears that you have something personal against our project or / and team, otherwise I find it hard to explain how you mixed so much negativity into a single post. Still, you took the time to raise your concerns in public, and we feel obliged to answer on them.

There are no legal and regulatory laws preventing any company from having legitimate investors. If they really are confident in their product, then they shouldn't have any issue with calling investors what they are (or are they too scared to have REAL obligations to deliver). Investors clearly understand the risks of investing, but calling them "donators" is just pretty much robbing you in broad daylight.  Which company out there calls people "donators"??   You buy a stock of a company, you are an investor and shareholder flat out.  When Facebook, Twitter and Google conducted their IPOs, did they ask for "donations".

You really should look into SEC regulations including Howey test for unregistered securities, and how SEC can pursue any company worldwide that has even a single US based investor, before posting such statements. Rather than rushing into ICO (which we could do as early as June), we spent 5 months deeply studying the subject, including working with one of the leading legal companies, in order to set up the best available structure that will protect us, our users and the companies that will be using Wings. Designating any transaction as a donation is a part of the structure, and it has nothing to do with any of the other reasons that you have mentioned.

For the matter of fact, one of the most successful altcoin projects Ethereum, was also set up as a non-profit foundation (and actually done by the same legal team), would you accuse them as a scam because of that?

This scheme brings into mind Synerio AMPs where Dor Konforty ran with the same "donation" scam and fucked over all his "donators" when they lost more than 70% of what they put in before they even got their coins.  Guys, please wake up.  You have a snake oil salesman who is pretty much selling you snake oil and not even hiding the fact that its snake oil.   Do not "donate" to this fucker who will steal your money.  These guys (and I believe many are ex crypti) are all part of the same developer cartels that copy, develop, pump and dump the coins that you won't hear about in a years time.   Just look at what happened with Lisk, the DAO, and Synerio AMPs.

We don't have any relation whatsoever to Synereo, which also to my best knowledge is a US LLC company, rather than a Swiss non-profit foundation. Same with the DAO, and the only relation to Lisk, is that we shared same team with its founders (Max and Olivier), taking no part in Lisk campaign (beyond supporting Crypti until the transition to Lisk was completed). I'm sorry if you lost any money on these projects, however you really should address these concerns with these project leaders, rather than projecting this experience on us.

It worth emphasizing that one of the main reasons that Wings was established in the first place, was to bring more accountability to the crowd-funded projects, and returning control back to the project backers via DAO mechanics. We hope that once people see the benefit in such control over projects, they will demand from the project creators using Wings or / and similar platforms, in order to make sure the creator sticks to the original commitments, including how many project tokens the creator has access to.

Here is the funny thing.  I actually have a background in finance, legal and compliance.  Gee what a coincidence Smiley Enough to wholeheartedly tell everyone on this forum that you are lying piece of shit.  1) You registered your "non-profit" in Switzerland which is not in the U.S.  Hence, What relation would a U.S. regulator have over a company that's not even in the U.S.?  2) The SEC is a regulator for companies that issue SECURITIES to INVESTORS which is why its called the SECURITIES and Exchange Commission.  WINGS is not a Security.  If anything, Cryptocurrency has been deemed as a commodity which is out of the jurisdiction of the SEC.   But that all doesn't matter, because you're in Switzerland anyway.   Where did you get this "legal" advice again?  Did you google all this up and try to concoct pieces together to make it sound like it makes sense? Clearly, you didn't do a good job.

Also "Donation" as part of a structure? Fucking Seriously??  You mean the structure to protect yourself and screw over all the investors.   Again, there is no law that forbids having investors.  Again common sense,all you people that are thinking of investing,  have any of you heard of a legitimate company that operates under this "donation" structure?  Because, I haven't.   Not even actual REAL companies that issue securities and actually fall under the SEC jurisdiction utilize this "donation" structure.

You should return all the money which you've robbed people of already!!

To all potential investors, (sorry I mean donators),  DO NOT give your money to this crook.  This is a clear scam!!!!

Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
3 hours left https://fly.wings.ai

then we are down to 10% bonus for 28 days...
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
My eggs are approved now.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
As far as I know wings platform has the most innovative approach to enhance blockchain technology and can make people understand how important a consensus would be that is to be a part of the system.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
30k BTC is hard to reach even the 7k but its possible if it has a new code and not riding on the ETH platform, but all in all its the best project that i have no problem investing.
Isn't 30,000 btc (22 million $) what you guys are asking as final goal to develop the technology a little excessive? I know that you guys don't work for free but don't expect to reach the final goal i doubt It'll even reach the first goal. Also, BTC probably will go to above 1000$ so you guys will end up having much more $ than thought.

I invested in this so don't get me wrong i just want to make sure i did the right thing, I just heard that with what you guys already raised is enough to start this thing going, you guys also probably will have some part of the total amount of generated tokens, but you guys also will have the money raised from the ICO to "develop" the technology? So you'll have all the money of the ICO and if the tokens price skyrocket in the future you'll have even more and even more if btc price goes to above 1000$ in the near future. This looks really suspicious from my point of view.

The whitepaper is hard to me to understand, so sorry for my ignorance.

No worries, but not at all.  There are just things like cross-blockchain support (very very hard to do), private DAOs (also very hard to do), hackathons (not cheap), partnerships with incubators (also not cheap), high-level branding firm (that alone costs $40k+/month), futarchy based DAOs that just simply will not occur, or would have to occur through some other means.

I've seen clients spend $10+ million to upgrade a reverse auction system for tires (and other parts)... 15 years ago, so no $22 million is not excessive not for a technology that changes how organizations get funded and make decisions that is a major shift from how humans have been making decisions over the last few thousand year.  If you think you can pull together a team to do all that for cheaper, do it well and have them stick around for a few years because it will take 5-10 years for this to get traction like any new technology, please by all means help humanity out and do it!

In any case, we can get the basic system out, and want to present the community with the option of funding the extras which many of the potential DAOs we speak to would like to have.  If not then perhaps other projects will seize on the opportunities we highlight here:

And as far as btc going over $1000 or other future predictions.  There's an old saying: a bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush.  

Some analysts say that this current price range of BTC is the top end of the value of being stuck at 3 TPS.  There is no solution in plain site, and therefore it is just as likely that in February BTC is worth $400 as people start looking for more flexible, scalable solutions; hence why we also took ETH, ETC, LTC and XRP to hedge against budget constraints should BTC continue to see challenges.
Activity: 756
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
Isn't 30,000 btc (22 million $) what you guys are asking as final goal to develop the technology a little excessive? I know that you guys don't work for free but don't expect to reach the final goal i doubt It'll even reach the first goal. Also BTC probably will go to above 1000$ so you guys will end up having much more $ than thought.

I invested in this so don't get me wrong i just want to make sure i did the right thing, I just heard that with what you guys already raised is enough to start this thing going, you guys also probably will have some part of the total amount of generated tokens, but you guys also will have the money raised from the ICO to "develop" the technology? So you'll have all the money of the ICO and if the tokens price skyrocket in the future you'll have even more and even more if btc price goes to above 1000$ in the near future. This looks really suspicious from my point of view.

The whitepaper is hard to me to understand, so sorry for my ignorance.
Hello Team,

I sent XRP donations from POLO. Is there an issue/problem sending donations from an exchange. Must we send donations from a wallet. Are my donations OK.

Great project!

Thank you very much

if you don't see the transaction come through send an email to [email protected] and one of the team members that is familiar with XRP will help you.
Activity: 476
Hello Team,

I sent XRP donations from POLO. Is there an issue/problem sending donations from an exchange. Must we send donations from a wallet. Are my donations OK.

Great project!

Thank you very much

The other day i sent XRP from bittrex... it keep saying invalid.. but after few tries, it success.
Jump to: