Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 380. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
WINGS is pleased to welcome Chandler Guo to the WINGS Foundation Board of Advisors!
http://bitcoinist.com/wings-foundation-chandler-guo-board
Activity: 558
Merit: 500
Investor Chandler Guo join board of Advisors, this is good news, I think. He is well known in ETH,ETC community.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
This ICO still has long period and anyone can still donate . Dont be left behind with this once in a lifetime opportunity in crypto world.
Activity: 558
It is very hard to collect more, Bitcoin may at any time to try again to set annual maximum. Therefore, people are so hard to give their Bitcoins in such projects, as opposed to as it was half year ago.
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io
Sorry been very busy lately. So it true that we can exchange our egg bounty? I tried to click it but I didn't received any email confirmations. Good luck Wings. I have trust in this project.

Mine ended up in the junk folder, did you check if your email provider filtered it out of your inbox?
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
Sorry been very busy lately. So it true that we can exchange our egg bounty? I tried to click it but I didn't received any email confirmations. Good luck Wings. I have trust in this project.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
So if we don't reach the first goal of 5000 BTC, will you guys burn the rest of the coins in ratio to the Dev holdings? Otherwise, I think to many Wings will float around, and may cause a sell-off due to abundant supplies. Plus, people are converting their Eggs to Wings to off-load when Wings goes on Exchanges.

Smiley Wink Cheesy

on that note: 

This has been a LONG time coming, but 5000BTC? i would almost bet to eat my hat if that happens, its the first week of XMAS season...
add the eggs thing (?) , and the recent influx of "stupid money" wreaking havoc on ICOs lately..

On the plus side, @wings.ai has been in no rush, they seem to always have been on this thread supporting, evolving their project, so i have faith in them making work whatever road this goes on crowdsale.

Best of luck! Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
Yes the eggs exchange is active and i have transferred the eggs for wings..but i does not show how many or how much u will receive..
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
Eggs exchange not started yet,dev post message when this start?

EGGS exchange is active but it's not showing how much WINGS we will get.
Activity: 1022
Eggs exchange not started yet,dev post message when this start?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I do not understand, that eggs exchange has already begun? I have not yet created account.

I also wating for the big announement. Probably the dao that will launch together with platform?
Activity: 437
I do not understand, that eggs exchange has already begun? I have not yet created account.
Activity: 478
With the huge bounties given I would say a close to 1:0.75 ratio for wings from egg.

Ohhh! I hope this doesn't mean lots of dumping. Bounty hunters are a big help in promoting projects but sometimes they seemed to create panic and drag a coin's value down in the early days.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I don't think such a lot conversion ratio for eggs to wings token. I think would be around 1 egg =5 wings token.

No it doesn't mean lots of dumping.
Total number of wings for Bounty is fixed at 1.5 million. Which is only 1.5 % of the total supply. Wings/eggs rate would not affect the dumping much .

Dumping would still be there. But I think, in January February the price of wings would rise.

Would that be the other way around ? Say 5 eggs = 1 wing token. I am just citing the real life scenario here. Eggs can be cracked, spoiled or whatever reason there is a tendency that it will not be a full blown bird with wings if you know what I'm saying. But I could be wrong . It depends really on the distribution of Egg bounties.
5 eggs = 1 wings ? good joke. As I know  there are allocated 1,5 mil Wings for 1,5 mil Eggs. I think  1 eggs should be around 1-3 wings.

where did you get those numbers from??
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Dev have some exciting news I'm also waiting to know what they will be and when this secret will be revealed. Next few hours will be more exciting as time is going to over.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
What news would that be? Big announcement being anticipated . Any announcement by dev from WINGS surely makes me wanna fly.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Waiting for the big news as indicated on twitter.exciting times ahead.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
"Wings DAO Platform ‏@wingsplatform  17h17 hours ago
We've got some exciting news coming tomorrow!  And no it's not that we are just 8.5 btc short of 1500 at https://fly.wings.ai "

So, what is the exciting news? Quoted from twitter.

I am also waiting to hear the exciting news
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
Okay, I set up my account, bought some wings. But even though my bounty portal says no eggs available. Cry
I have 152 from retweets, badges and such.
Please advise.
Activity: 770
With the huge bounties given I would say a close to 1:0.75 ratio for wings from egg.

Ohhh! I hope this doesn't mean lots of dumping. Bounty hunters are a big help in promoting projects but sometimes they seemed to create panic and drag a coin's value down in the early days.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I don't think such a lot conversion ratio for eggs to wings token. I think would be around 1 egg =5 wings token.

No it doesn't mean lots of dumping.
Total number of wings for Bounty is fixed at 1.5 million. Which is only 1.5 % of the total supply. Wings/eggs rate would not affect the dumping much .

Dumping would still be there. But I think, in January February the price of wings would rise.

Would that be the other way around ? Say 5 eggs = 1 wing token. I am just citing the real life scenario here. Eggs can be cracked, spoiled or whatever reason there is a tendency that it will not be a full blown bird with wings if you know what I'm saying. But I could be wrong . It depends really on the distribution of Egg bounties.
5 eggs = 1 wings ? good joke. As I know  there are allocated 1,5 mil Wings for 1,5 mil Eggs. I think  1 eggs should be around 1-3 wings.

So the exchange is already working!?
Activity: 560
I read somewhere that they are still working to release platform, even if minimum amount 5000 BTC will not collected. Correct me if it is not.

Maybe I missed that information do you have any link where it has mentioned. They will launched this platform even they would not reach the minimum amount?

Here's the link - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17014272

I don't think they would even reach 2500 Bitcoin. But if good that they would be launching wings platform in any case. In January, after the launch of 2-3 dao s from Wings, they would further develop the platform capabilities.

U do realize this ICO is 90% self-funded, right

No, I don't think so.
How did you draw up this conclusion?

I meant to say that it will  start below the threshold with less features at launch. Later, it can develop those features from the funding (fees) it gets from launched dao s.
Jump to: