Pages:
Author

Topic: WinMiner v1.126a - auto switch windows app for multi miner optimization - page 75. (Read 101117 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Hi i want to tell you that there are problems with zcl benchmark too nvidia Rigs
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
is it more profitable than nicehsah?

Yes and no... Profits are made into USD and not bitcoin, so if bitcoin prices drop when you cash out you get more bitcoin ... if bitcoin price rises you get less. I like the "income" stability... In a downtrend market it looks like a profitable solution. Because you decide when to cash out into bitcoin.

I was mining ZEC but ZEC was dropping more than my profits in the last 2-3 weeks.. so no real profit.

I will git it a try for a week or 2 to see the benefits.
Activity: 12
TeamWinMiner, have a problem with miner. Already send logs. But want notify here.
I have 2 1080TI and one budget amd card for work. But miner wont exclude this amd card from mining and no do anyhitng. Check/Uncheck checkbox not help.
Any workaround for this?
Activity: 423
Merit: 105
Network error, auto retry, because of my reason in China???
We most welcome users from China   Smiley
Please check firewall/AV settings
If the issue still persists then please send us log info (Help > Send error report) and we will get back to you asap with a fix
Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

Dont think so atm.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
When i start the progam and i start the benchmarking rig with 6x 1060 evga 3gb... the program does many tests but he doesn't eth test why? When he finished the benchmark he start to mine zec or music coin thinking is the most profitable but if i manually switch to eth this is the most profitable.
All i am doing is test each coin at once and all coins worl good less eth with eth winminer just makes one test with claymore. It works in dual mode too if i add manually sia or decred coin but do not work automatically
There is ethminer too?
Another thing... in dual mode mining with 480 rig i set manually -dcri to 23 which is the best i think.
Default is too much high.
Just push the - or + for set it manually while mining. Note that you have to enable the "show command screen"
I am very confused now between this or nicehash which they are amazing programs compliments!!!!!
If you can add how much will be your earn daily total close to the balance instead that just how much one card at once is earning
Thank you!
Paypal means I'll get paid in euro? This is very good i think even if i prefer bitcoin

Thanks so much for the compliments! It warms our hearts  Smiley
You raised several points:
(1)   Euro/PayPal - Profits are in US Dollar and so the deposit to PayPal will be in USD. We believe Paypal allows for a conversion to Euro if this is the currency of your preference.
(2)   Current profit total – good point – will be added
(3)   Manual dcri – currently we optimize between 0 , 30, 70 , 100 and 200 – we are working on adding manual adjustment feature so that each user could customize the performance to his likings. For the next phase we are considering a Real time precise dcri optimization.
(4)   Benchmarking – We would like to get to the bottom of this – it would really help if you could send us a screenshot of your “job decision” screen (Settings > Job decision) or log files (Help> Send error report).
Thanks again for your support of WinMiner

Hi thanks for the reply...

About the -dcri i have been testing for a while in all options and i can tell you that -dcri 23 is the best for all cards. Try it.

About PayPal probably they do convert money automatically.

I just sent a log file through your program.

I am mining the same coin on winmimer etc+dcr amd i get 1.60 euro early each card which i have 4 now so i am earning about 6.40 day

Doing the same on nicehash 2.0.0.8 it say daily earning is 8 euro
I gues they use both claymore
When i start the progam and i start the benchmarking rig with 6x 1060 evga 3gb... the program does many tests but he doesn't eth test why? When he finished the benchmark he start to mine zec or music coin thinking is the most profitable but if i manually switch to eth this is the most profitable.
All i am doing is test each coin at once and all coins worl good less eth with eth winminer just makes one test with claymore. It works in dual mode too if i add manually sia or decred coin but do not work automatically
There is ethminer too?
Another thing... in dual mode mining with 480 rig i set manually -dcri to 23 which is the best i think.
Just push the - or + for set it manually while mining. Note that you have to enable the "show command screen"
I am very confused now between this or nicehash which they are amazing programs compliments!!!!!
If you can add how much will be your earn daily total close to the balance instead that just how much one card at once is earning
Thank you!
Paypal means I'll get paid in euro? This is very good i think even if i prefer bitcoin

Thanks so much for the compliments! It warms our hearts  Smiley
You raised several points:
(1)   Euro/PayPal - Profits are in US Dollar and so the deposit to PayPal will be in USD. We believe Paypal allows for a conversion to Euro if this is the currency of your preference.
(2)   Current profit total – good point – will be added
(3)   Manual dcri – currently we optimize between 0 , 30, 70 , 100 and 200 – we are working on adding manual adjustment feature so that each user could customize the performance to his likings. For the next phase we are considering a Real time precise dcri optimization.
(4)   Benchmarking – We would like to get to the bottom of this – it would really help if you could send us a screenshot of your “job decision” screen (Settings > Job decision) or log files (Help> Send error report).
Thanks again for your support of WinMiner
If you can add dbix would be very good

There is ethminer too?

Thank you!

Activity: 3
wow compliments for the program i am actually twsting it!!! ill let you know guys but compliments to the development!!
Activity: 3
Hi guys ! Forgive me for formatting errors as this is my first ever post on Bitcoin Forum.

I quickly tried this program which looks wonderful.

In terms of giving feedback, I noticed that equihash mining was giving me over $4 usd in income, and the claymore's miner under $3, however the miner was defaulting to claymore's which wasn't the most profitable.
I'll try and send a bug report in the program and maybe that will assist in solving it ?

Anyways once this issue is solved I will most likely try it for far longer !

Thank you for all the time and effort you've put in so far guys.

edit... it seems that, for now, the problem has resolved and the most profitable coin is mining ! wow, that was fast.
anyways i'll keep an eye on it for u guys and let u know if anything else happens.

by the way i checked out the site, and the payout option of paying out virtually at any time seems wonderful to me, thank you once more. i'm continuing with this miner for now.

p.s i couldn't be sure of all the coins as i'm a little new, but the algorithms grs and dgb don't seem to be activating properly, even when those two alone are selected.

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534
Did you find anything from the bug/log I submitted?
Sure!
We did another update (the one that also updated Claymore 9.7).
It is important that you clear the benchmark (otherwise it will wait up to 24h before attempting the hardware benchmark again, currency benchmark happens continuously).
Settings > Benchmark results > Clear > Save

Let us know if problem solved.

Still not fixed.. Only 2 algos pass the benchmark, others stay at 0... Resulting in mining at 2.84 dollars or so... I'm getting more at NiceHash. I've lost a lot of time today, I'm going to continue on NiceHash. I'll try again in a few weeks.. Sorry. Sad
Are you planning on adding more withdraw options ?

Litecoin would be awesome. It's fast and transaction fees are low.
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
I have Windows with Hebrew Language, now i can finally run the benchmark but the winminer doesnt detect the hashrates, its just stuck on benchmarking, even though its mining ok.

i have found the problem: the claymores miner doesnt know the command rig2 because my username is 1070 rig2 (with a space), so it doesnt write the log
The balance is not reported in the application but is displayed correctly in the website

http://imgur.com/a/5cm0l

When I switch to US dollars it is fine
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
   - Dcri settings – during optimization/benchmarking different dcri values are being tested automatically (0, 30, 70 and 100) to make sure profit is maximized.
0 30 70 100 is not enough. These works for 1060/1070, usually somewhere around 35-50-60. But for 1080/1080ti 200+ ... 400+ is more profitable nowadays (LBRY usually ~480-500 on 1080Ti)
And as for AMD cards and GTX1060 dcri should be changed very presicely. E.g. right now on 1xFuri Eth+DCR dcri30=2.40 dcri36 =2.69$, dcri40 = 2.59 dcri50=2.30
First to implement realtime optimizing of dcri setting will get many users.
Thank you very much for the feedback and pointers.
(1) LBRY – currently not supported. We have added to the wish list though Smiley
(2) More dcri values - will add more values to the optimization. Naturally, the more values we add the lengthier the benchmarking process will be. This is especially true due to dag size (e.g. optimization for ETH +DCR is not the same as optimization for UBQ+DCR).
(3) Real time dcri optimization – we currently do that for a limited number of values. Including all possible values would make bencmarking run forever... Smiley. Nevertheless, point taken, we will think of a creative way to address this.

Thanks again!
1. Sia. Pascal, kessak, nist5 etc also should be added to maximize profit. Without them you won't beat modded versions of NHM.
2.  Benchmark can be done in one attempt if you would be able to change dcri in real time. Anyway manual input for some algo is ok.
3. I think that with dual mining 3 settings are just the points to start closer to the optimum. After start real time optimizing should take place.
The balance is not reported in the application but is displayed correctly in the website

http://imgur.com/a/5cm0l
Did you find anything from the bug/log I submitted?
Sure!
We did another update (the one that also updated Claymore 9.7).
It is important that you clear the benchmark (otherwise it will wait up to 24h before attempting the hardware benchmark again, currency benchmark happens continuously).
Settings > Benchmark results > Clear > Save

Let us know if problem solved.
Pages:
Jump to: