Pages:
Author

Topic: Winning Altcoin Picks-Monthly Membership-Start Earning & Stop Losing NOW!!! PT2 - page 2. (Read 6653 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Locking the thread now, I'll unlock it again in about a month for next months registrations.
legendary
Just sent you a pm. Just to be clear there are two of us joining, so we need two seperate registrations.

Never got your pm dude.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Just sent you a pm. Just to be clear there are two of us joining, so we need two seperate registrations.
legendary
Less then 48 hours and I will close registration for September. If you guys got questions just ask.
legendary
Thanks for bumping my thread dude. Love the free bumps!
legendary
Activity: 1764
only dumb mental morons would give this serial scam disgraced human their btc
i have proved again and again i can spot this disgraced serial scam miles and miles away with his works, ton of sock puppet accounts and coins
involving with this disgraced human serial scammer only make you headache, heartache and lose your btc
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
legendary
OP updated, still a few spots left and I'll be closing registration on Monday the 31st. If yall have any questions just ask.
Activity: 1873
Merit: 840
Keep what's important, and know who's your friend
Just curious... If this group is done signing people up by the 1st, when is the next time you will be accepting more clients?

Shortly before October 1st.

Awesome, I hope to have spare Bitcoins by then to play with then.
Activity: 244
Merit: 250
Just fyi,

I joined Bob's group last week. Transaction ID: 58770bc2b2e1c34c14afe5573c8337d9e8a27c55eea6b87cd97a0c2a19127ace-000.

I had some family stuff come up and was not able to devote the time required.

Bob promptly refunded my fee.

Transaction ID: 173eaac796ee4b3312ab015eb57ad063f738166dbe4f853043c6bd548aabc4fb-000

In my opinion he is a stand up guy.

Thanks Bob I hope to be back in a month or so.
legendary
Just curious... If this group is done signing people up by the 1st, when is the next time you will be accepting more clients?

Shortly before October 1st.
Activity: 1873
Merit: 840
Keep what's important, and know who's your friend
Activity: 251
uh, actually he was calling your shit pretty well. but you are too blind to see.
Activity: 243
reality overcomes
You're the same troll as others do. If you're such a big man, great whale and successful pumper so why you create group and take entry fee for it? Really big players makes money by themself. Quietly and shady. Without making a ridiculous group. At this point this is looks like pretty strange. It seems you're bankrupt or you just wanna to fuck those suckers up. Wanna make easy money bro?

You are telling us how really big players are, so you must be one?  But you are not being quiet.  I think maybe you are not a big player, but just saying so.
lol, are u blind or what? I don't say I'm a big player. Bob s acting like this Grin
Activity: 868
You're the same troll as others do. If you're such a big man, great whale and successful pumper so why you create group and take entry fee for it? Really big players makes money by themself. Quietly and shady. Without making a ridiculous group. At this point this is looks like pretty strange. It seems you're bankrupt or you just wanna to fuck those suckers up. Wanna make easy money bro?

You are telling us how really big players are, so you must be one?  But you are not being quiet.  I think maybe you are not a big player, but just saying so.
Activity: 243
reality overcomes
legendary
LOL at all the haters calling me a "nobody" and what not. If I was so much of a nobody then why do you follow me around from coin to coin and thread to thread?
Why do you feel the need to "warn" people about me, warn them that the coins I enter are shit and will never go anywhere.

Yall can run your mouths as long as you want but it aint gonna change the fact that day in and day out on theses forums I make money for myself and others while all yall do is troll me, wasting your time and missing out on the plays.

Good job trolls. Keep up the good work.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
i'm shock this isnt filled up already. lol.  Roll Eyes

yall should be ashamed for paying this nobody for advice.  use your brain.
legendary
So, with 20 slots, that gives our Bob 50 BTC per month, which is an easy ten grand for sitting on his arse and telling his crew to pump KittehCoin....... Grin

You're really good at math... Maybe you should join up.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1001
So, with 20 slots, that gives our Bob 50 BTC per month, which is an easy ten grand for sitting on his arse and telling his crew to pump KittehCoin....... Grin
Pages:
Jump to: