Pages:
Author

Topic: Winning Altcoin Picks-Monthly Membership-Start Earning & Stop Losing NOW!!! PT2 - page 4. (Read 6653 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I am very interested in joining the group. Can I have some info on how to join? I can swing the membership with no problem if you'll have me. Thanks

What would you like to know.

I am most interested in how I might be able to contribute. If I don't have much skill or market insight to offer, will I still be able to participate and gain insight? I found the site after becoming interested in hosting a dedicated server for Bitcoin Core. I resell server and PC hardware in North America and am always looking for reasons to host services. So far I enjoy stumbling upon this forum. Thanks again
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
I am very interested in joining the group. Can I have some info on how to join? I can swing the membership with no problem if you'll have me. Thanks

What would you like to know.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I missed out on all the drama the last time you did this. All that aside, what was the approximate totals members were making each month?

I dont like to dwell on the past. This time around we hope to double everyone's bankroll every month. Within reason of course.

Im new, been reading bitcoin and news from different forums, add me to the skype group.
legendary
Activity: 244
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 927
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
You know I'm in bro  Grin

This is how we do it!
legendary
legendary
Just to update because a lot of people are confused. The bankroll never comes to me and is always controlled by you. The only payment that is due is the 2.5 btc.
Hope this clears things up a bit.
Activity: 798
LIR Dev. www.letitride.io
Looking forward to starting.
legendary
Spaces available 17 out of 20. So 3 joined today already. So in four or five days your crew will be full. If we do not have the btc right now ir there any other option, if we do not want to miss the September play?

Totally missed this question. Sorry man. You gotta pay to play.
legendary
Good luck with this guys, unfortunately I have not got the funds on an ongoing basis to be part of this team.  One day, one day:)
We'll be here when your ready!
Activity: 840
Spaces available 17 out of 20. So 3 joined today already. So in four or five days your crew will be full. If we do not have the btc right now ir there any other option, if we do not want to miss the September play?
legendary
Activity: 1848
Good luck with this guys, unfortunately I have not got the funds on an ongoing basis to be part of this team.  One day, one day:)
Activity: 433
BTG CEO
Sent you a pm requesting more info.
legendary
My english is so bad but i have some btc, can i join?

If you dont understand English I would recommend not joining.
legendary
I wanted in last year but missed the cut off does it start on the 1st?

Yes it starts officially on the 1st but im getting the registrations open now and starting the skype chat.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
Activity: 286
My english is so bad but i have some btc, can i join?
Pages:
Jump to: