Pages:
Author

Topic: Winning Altcoin Picks-Monthly Membership-Start Earning & Stop Losing NOW!!! PT2 - page 3. (Read 6653 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Entry fee: 2.5BTC monthly membership Roll Eyes
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
No!!!!  No!!!  I see you Bob !!!  You make big plans to get all my coins but that not happen!!!  I keep them very close!!!  This is not the correct thread!!!  Thank you!!
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Don`t trust this bankrupt bobsurplus !

Hell motherfucking ya. Fuck a bobsurplus.

yo babshitplus what scam coin are you pushing now? I need to make some rent money.

He is pumping Kittehcoin

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annmeow-kittehcoin-relaunch-is-here-448003

Ahh shiiit... Now i gotta change the plans.. lol....
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

yo babshitplus what scam coin are you pushing now? I need to make some rent money.

He is pumping Kittehcoin

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annmeow-kittehcoin-relaunch-is-here-448003
legendary
Activity: 1232

legendary

Activity: 744
Merit: 500
Activity: 840
**cut lots**
......Research the following coins, and you will see our results.

cloak, viral, bitstake, bitswift, xst, lxc, xcloud, apex the list goes on but I wont bore yal with those deets.

As an organization,......***cut even more***

Yeah, so what do all of these coins have in common , kids ?
Is it........ that they are all as dead as disco ?

wait ....  disco is dead?
Activity: 854
Merit: 1001
**cut lots**
......Research the following coins, and you will see our results.

cloak, viral, bitstake, bitswift, xst, lxc, xcloud, apex the list goes on but I wont bore yal with those deets.

As an organization,......***cut even more***

Yeah, so what do all of these coins have in common , kids ?
Is it........ that they are all as dead as disco ?
legendary
Activity: 2321
Merit: 1292
Encrypted Money, Baby!
no way im gonna join this dishonest scheme..smells scammy with sock puppet accounts posting and no i aint using bittrext the scam exchange.

Anyone who can reliably pick successful altcoins would be doing it for themselves rather than fishing around for subscription fees. At best this is a scheme to trick suckers into boosting the price of alts they've already bought.

Well, that's the nature of this forum. There was a decision made, which was to not prevent most types of activity. I think users should be aware of that, and if they are, they have to make their own decisions.

If it's pump groups, ponzis, malware distribution, selling hacked accounts for whatever, or any other kind of business. The thought behind that is to let things regulate themselves.
One has to get used to it, but once done, it's kind of an interesting experiment.
Activity: 199
Merit: 110
no way im gonna join this dishonest scheme..smells scammy with sock puppet accounts posting and no i aint using bittrext the scam exchange.

Anyone who can reliably pick successful altcoins would be doing it for themselves rather than fishing around for subscription fees. At best this is a scheme to trick suckers into boosting the price of alts they've already bought.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Activity: 243
Merit: 250
reality overcomes
lol. a LOT of idiots pay 2,5 for nothing!!! do u remember RYAN? or yours memory is less than 1kb??  got btc? so better pay me than this scammer bob 1Ndd519nwZ1W7EUhoYjS9q8uBPmL6Ydpyp Grin Grin Grin
legendary
1st pod filled.
15 positions left.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Thanks for stopping by!

how is CIRC, are you getting out with all your fake buy walls and volume this week?

CIRC is fantastic. Thanks for asking. Its up about 2x from it's ico almost 3 months ago. It was as high as 1000% from ico at some point but after the bot dropped some retrace started to happen and is more then welcomed by everyone in the CIRC community.

i'm sure whichever dumb morons got trap with your fake 1000% up will have no more btc to play. this greedy dumbf@ck deserved it. lol
legendary
Thanks for stopping by!

how is CIRC, are you getting out with all your fake buy walls and volume this week?

CIRC is fantastic. Thanks for asking. Its up about 2x from it's ico almost 3 months ago. It was as high as 1000% from ico at some point but after the bot dropped some retrace started to happen and is more then welcomed by everyone in the CIRC community.
legendary
Thanks for stopping by!

legendary
legendary
legendary
I am very interested in joining the group. Can I have some info on how to join? I can swing the membership with no problem if you'll have me. Thanks

What would you like to know.

I am most interested in how I might be able to contribute. If I don't have much skill or market insight to offer, will I still be able to participate and gain insight? I found the site after becoming interested in hosting a dedicated server for Bitcoin Core. I resell server and PC hardware in North America and am always looking for reasons to host services. So far I enjoy stumbling upon this forum. Thanks again

The idea is for you to learn. All we ask is that you take a proactive role in the community and not slack off.
Pages:
Jump to: