Pages:
Author

Topic: Wise thing to do with your savings. - page 44. (Read 8196 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
June 22, 2018, 04:15:46 PM
Saving is important to everyone because it's one of my rewards for working hard.

I will save part of my income, and participate in the investment of some ICO projects.
It is good that we should not lose our hope I think now a day bitcoin is at way of getting high, so I think we should invest our money in bitcoin as much as possible,  bitcoin has become our main part of life, we can earn more than our job using bitcoin, those who have only single way of earning are in search of any opportunity to buy low sell high, I think if you will buy some coins with your saving then you will be able to earn the highest profit ever.
Activity: 174
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 02:00:52 PM
It is very necessary to know that bitcoin is always shaking violently, while other altcoin coins often make you lose everything. The risk is really too great. Using savings is the best way, so that even a long fall will not affect our lives.
Activity: 252
Merit: 71
June 22, 2018, 01:11:14 PM
Sure i will put the banks because are more secure than to put it on our house,and whatever happens in the banks they can change as they couldbut if we may lost it in our house/home it just gone forever no one can replace our  money,it is gone for no good.
Saving is the first step in learning to manage your money. Learn to manage money while, also want to control oneself to outside world flower world "desire". Take 50, 100, or 200 yuan out of your paycheck account on a regular basis. Give yourself a bit of time to adjust to a life where you have less disposable cash than you used to, and see how you've changed. After 2-3 months, increase the amount of each withdrawal from the payroll account. I think it's a very good idea.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 12:07:21 PM
Sure i will put the banks because are more secure than to put it on our house,and whatever happens in the banks they can change as they couldbut if we may lost it in our house/home it just gone forever no one can replace our  money,it is gone for no good.
I think the best way to do my savings is to invest some of to good projects and some will put in bank for security purposes since I cant keep it at home I need to send it to the bank. If  saving is big enough I will buy some coins for future trading.
Activity: 162
June 22, 2018, 12:06:12 PM
Better keep divide our saving to invest and emergency matters. We never know how crypto market works and we know that cryptocurrency market is high risk investment. Better divide our money in saving and investing on crypto

It is also a good idea, it should be to have a savings and also it's good to invest the half of it, to cryptocurrecy. Just think that you save and the same time you invest and you will earn a profit.
Activity: 196
June 22, 2018, 11:17:29 AM
Better keep divide our saving to invest and emergency matters. We never know how crypto market works and we know that cryptocurrency market is high risk investment. Better divide our money in saving and investing on crypto
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
June 22, 2018, 11:02:26 AM
Savings are important and should we do, never leave the savings because we never know how our future, with savings of course we can get a lot of profits and that mainly is to get profit.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
June 22, 2018, 10:56:49 AM
I will start business by opening a small restaurant near the school, dormitory or a few large companies. Because most of them do not have time to cook, so the demand for food will so big.  After 2 years, if I can gain lots of profit,  I would sell more drinks or fruit

I wish your dream comes true. As for me, I am going to work on the crypto market for long as I am planning to earn enough money to invest it in the real estate.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 22, 2018, 10:22:19 AM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?
I regretted that I have not put a portion of my salary from campaign into my savings. What happened is I did not have control to myself and I kept buying luxurious things that I do not really need. So now,  I am still trying to build up what I wasted and try to do budgetting and savings plan now. I will allot budget for daily expenses so that I will not have money for anything that is not needed. It is hard but if I get used to it,it will benefit me.
Activity: 188
June 22, 2018, 10:20:52 AM
Activity: 374
June 22, 2018, 09:54:06 AM
Try to choose some top cryptocurrency on the stage and invest in it, by doing that you would not only keep your savings, but also you would get a chance for them to grow in quality
Activity: 618
Merit: 154
June 22, 2018, 06:42:08 AM
My strategy is simple. I am more of a long term investor. With a strong growth of one asset I sell this asset and reinvest funds into another. I haven't rented money for 8 months and I'm waiting for that happy period of market growth when I can finally buy myself a new car and a house. Many people say that it is necessary to deduce a part of the prize I think it's right but I do it differently)))
If you are a person with fewer saving and your friend is with more or huge savings and both are well knowledgeable about the Bitcoin’s market and other cryptocurrencies as well then one should proceed for short term and one for long term. The person with low savings should proceed for short term investment while the person with huge savings should proceed for long term investment. However there is no restriction and one can go for both but the benefited way is the way I discussed.
Activity: 63
June 22, 2018, 03:09:43 AM
My strategy is simple. I am more of a long term investor. With a strong growth of one asset I sell this asset and reinvest funds into another. I haven't rented money for 8 months and I'm waiting for that happy period of market growth when I can finally buy myself a new car and a house. Many people say that it is necessary to deduce a part of the prize I think it's right but I do it differently)))

Yes, for me the wise thing to do with my savings is that invest it in properties like house and other profitable business, also investing in a long term period is optional.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
June 22, 2018, 02:49:20 AM
in bitcoin, all I need to do is convert my bitcoin into cash from my ewallet anytime. Though there were times when I cashed in even the dye. But it's not like I'm going to change everything, just the amount I need. which is why I withdraw all my deposit savings from the bank. I save money just because there is an emergency but the problem is I can not directly use the savings because I have to wait until the maturity of my account
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
June 22, 2018, 02:25:53 AM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?
Actually I am okay with the concept that I have something invested in a bank and let it sleep because I know I do not have to worry if my money will go down compared to crypto currency it go dump and wait for go up again, until such time come that I need it my money is still intact but still I would still invest in crypto that intended for long term investment.
Activity: 98
June 22, 2018, 01:32:53 AM
Most people just save their money in the banks but with that attitude you will not get anywhere in life. One needs to invest their money in other things that can fetch them more net aside from their normal jobs. They need at least two or three revenue streams in their lives.
Activity: 624
Merit: 250
June 21, 2018, 04:12:55 PM
One thing that you must know is that your money will never grow bigger in bank. Bank's duty is to keep your money save, not to grow them. If you want to invest you should put it in stocks or properties or in this case, cryptocurrencies. Better for you to have two savings, one for your emergency funds and the other is for investment. When you get profits you can move it into your savings.
Activity: 170
Merit: 1
June 21, 2018, 02:13:28 PM
If you just save, it's not a wise thing to do. invest better into stocks or into cryptocurrency. and there are many ways, to save money wisely, you can create business and create business branches in your life.
Activity: 168
June 21, 2018, 01:32:51 PM
Great you have saving that means you are already wise. In my opinion investment out of your saving to be very diverse, from less risky to high risky and also some part in liquid. there are many services who offer to facilitate your saving.
Activity: 238
June 21, 2018, 01:13:32 PM
I agree with the one who said that emergency fund is not for percentage you have to put exact amount or more  you can not put in investing because you can not get when the that you needed.
Pages:
Jump to: