Pages:
Author

Topic: Wise thing to do with your savings. - page 45. (Read 8196 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 11:32:28 AM
In as much as it is very wise to save a part of your income, investing your funds is very important, savings are good but investing would increase, your income, so a wise thing to do with ur savings is invest in very profitable ventures that would yield profit.
Activity: 181
June 21, 2018, 10:59:14 AM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?

For me the wise thing to do in my savings is to trade it to have an income for my family needs. That's the most important thing because this time of low volatility of bitcoin there's no income but only on day trading. So I think that's the best idea by this time. Continuing
Activity: 119
June 21, 2018, 10:49:07 AM
The best thing you can do to your savings are you can put 50% in the bank for the emergency  and to your daily needs, and the 50% is you can put in investment.
Activity: 27
June 21, 2018, 10:31:30 AM
The best things can you do is to invest your money. Expect the funds for the emergency because you don’t know what will happens. Investing in bitcoin is a long term you have to wait the cost will be increment. Best to store your cash where you can use it physically you don't know when it can happen. Figure how you will save your cash wise and for the seek of all the individual from your family.
Activity: 132
June 21, 2018, 09:32:48 AM
My strategy is simple. I am more of a long term investor. With a strong growth of one asset I sell this asset and reinvest funds into another. I haven't rented money for 8 months and I'm waiting for that happy period of market growth when I can finally buy myself a new car and a house. Many people say that it is necessary to deduce a part of the prize I think it's right but I do it differently)))

I am very certain with my savings. I see to it that it is allocated in my monthly salary. There are money that intended to savings for emergency use. Since now that i am in crypto i have money that i use for investment to at least let my money grow.  
Activity: 644
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 21, 2018, 09:31:32 AM
Of course the answer would highly depend on the ammount of savings that we are talking about, but the wise things to do with that are plenty
The wise thing to do with our savings is to invest it on the best cryptpcurrency and that is bitcoin and we can also invest our savings on some altcoins that have a very low price like investing it on ripple and tron, and it is also better if you will invest on great ico like the deal coin.

I agree with you, if savings will be the issue here the best thing we can do or the wise thing is we can do is invest it to the most popular and in demand coin in the cryptocurrency.

Also you can half it ,invest the half and the other is keep it for emergency. As a mother, I need to keep some money for emergency for my kids.
Activity: 27
June 21, 2018, 08:54:49 AM
I would rather invest the money than just keep it and let it sleep. because If you only rely on savings collection by way of saving, it will be very difficult for us to be able to realize the goods of our dreams in the future (for example). in other words, I think that investing money is better than just saving and letting it sleep until we need it.
Activity: 374
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 08:22:27 AM
The wisest thing to do with your savings is to transform them into actives, that will bring you profit and not just lay on a shelf, or at the bank account.
Activity: 252
June 21, 2018, 05:18:21 AM
Saving is important to everyone because it's one of my rewards for working hard.

I will save part of my income, and participate in the investment of some ICO projects.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”
June 21, 2018, 05:04:16 AM
My strategy is simple. I am more of a long term investor. With a strong growth of one asset I sell this asset and reinvest funds into another. I haven't rented money for 8 months and I'm waiting for that happy period of market growth when I can finally buy myself a new car and a house. Many people say that it is necessary to deduce a part of the prize I think it's right but I do it differently)))
Activity: 98
June 21, 2018, 04:37:15 AM
There must be a proper planning where to subdivide wisely your funds and make sure you choose the right investment with earning potential. Of course always scatter the placing of investment and savings so that there is always a support and fall back in case the other one fails. And make portion for business perhaps for your daily needs support also.
Activity: 372
Merit: 12
June 21, 2018, 04:12:52 AM
I think the wise thing to do with our saving is to save to bank or any card so we can use it incase of emergency situation. We need to also to manage our own money especially to our daily routine.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
June 21, 2018, 02:44:45 AM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
I think its better to split your money into two, then try to invest the half of your money to have a passive income while the other half of your money is will be put in your savings for your emergency purposes only.
That is a good idea and i think that is one of the best way to make a security for your future and also to have a source of income whether you are putting effort or not because of the passive income that you will get from investing into some options like real estate, stock market, cryptocurrency and so on.
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
June 21, 2018, 01:07:18 AM
I rather put parts of my savings into different low marketcap coins than to use it to go on a vacation, or out for a fancy dinner. There's other ways to have fun.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 68
June 21, 2018, 12:53:45 AM
I think its better to split your money into two, then try to invest the half of your money to have a passive income while the other half of your money is will be put in your savings for your emergency purposes only.
Activity: 10
June 21, 2018, 12:40:22 AM
i think the best to do with your savings is to invest i mean it's better than just keeping it right there why not investing and earn some interest
Activity: 145
June 21, 2018, 12:38:00 AM

As an emergency fund must be kept in the bank, because it is a fund for sudden needs. And I think allocating emergency funds for futures investments is not good, because it will make it difficult for you to take funds when you need them right away.

Indeed, I too think that emergency funds should be accessible anytime we need it because emergencies are not called emergencies if we expect when they would happen - they are emergencies because they are unpredictable in anyway. This is why we need to have access to these funds when emergencies come.

I agree, we should always have emergency funds to access immediately anytime because we cannot tell when emergency situations occurs. For me we need to have saving for the emergency situation and some of excess maybe invest in an investments that will give sure profit in return.
Activity: 66
June 21, 2018, 12:10:07 AM
The most important thing is to know what the real purpose is and what is more important. and also not to emotional and desire to take over our attitude and savings system. and also the important ones are more reminiscent of what our true purpose is. but if the purchase of goods to support our productivity it's okay because the need will impact from the results of our work as well.

Invested in making your life more productive. If your computer runs sluggish, you might think whatever, just take it, but if you add more memory, faster processor, bigger monitor, it will make your daily life better and more productive, and you will produce more. A million things like that.

Agree. everything that helps in performance and ease of working is one of the investment.
It's very worth if it feels it is necessary.

Thank you for agreeing. I do have to say that it's also not as easy as it seems. For example my mouse is not working properly, it's really distracting, leads to a lot of stress when you click and nothing happens. Rage inducing, but I keep putting it off because I just don't have a lot of money. That stress is what led me to that conclusion that investing in things that make your life easier is beneficial, but again I still hold it off for later.

Meanwhile if I just bought the mouse I would quickly forget about the money and my life would be a little less stressful. Knowing all this it's still hard.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 326
June 20, 2018, 11:56:42 PM
The most important thing is to know what the real purpose is and what is more important. and also not to emotional and desire to take over our attitude and savings system. and also the important ones are more reminiscent of what our true purpose is. but if the purchase of goods to support our productivity it's okay because the need will impact from the results of our work as well.

Invested in making your life more productive. If your computer runs sluggish, you might think whatever, just take it, but if you add more memory, faster processor, bigger monitor, it will make your daily life better and more productive, and you will produce more. A million things like that.

Agree. everything that helps in performance and ease of working is one of the investment.
It's very worth if it feels it is necessary.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
June 20, 2018, 11:42:24 PM
Wise thing to do, I think better to invest some of it depend on what you think you can afford to lose if ever something happen with the investment, and 20% is enough for investment. Savings are important for every of us especily when emergency purposes. So it is better if we try to put some of our savings that we think it will grow more.
Pages:
Jump to: