Pages:
Author

Topic: Wise thing to do with your savings. - page 40. (Read 8196 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 253
June 28, 2018, 05:13:39 PM
Savings are used to care for the unexpected or emergencies in the future so if there is any thing that must be done with it,  it must be something that must allow for easily accessibility. For me,  I think it should be made with trading which can be used anytime one needs it.
Activity: 320
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 05:10:50 PM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?

If ia am you i will invest the 20% in cryptocurrency because i have a chance, big chance to get more profit. Keeping your money now is not a good decision because if you have emergency funds that's okay. Invest the other money on crypto, and wait to gain a huge profit.
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
June 28, 2018, 04:51:01 PM
i think that the wiser thing to do with your savings is to do investment and to make double profits and to gain a lot.
Its not easy and nothing happening every time in try to gain double profits many already lost their investment and now living in worst position for these things you must do some research and then invest because this crypto world is very risky and price volatility so becarefull about any investment with greediness
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 04:48:09 PM
I prefer that %20 of saving part should be keep safe until the crypto currency market enters bull market. Otherwise that %20 safe saving will be lost.

Well, I like to invest more rather than storing them on my wallet. I always buy coins from my profit and salary. I know saving is good but we should do some future planning.

Not only bitcoin but all crypto curries are risky they're volatility which means my money can increase and decrease.
Besides that it is so important that we do have plan or a goal that we always want to achieve, it is fine to save money for as long as we are aware what's your plan it so you have any motivation with what you are doing.
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
June 28, 2018, 04:24:35 PM
I prefer that %20 of saving part should be keep safe until the crypto currency market enters bull market. Otherwise that %20 safe saving will be lost.

Well, I like to invest more rather than storing them on my wallet.
Everybody knows saving is a good thing but we should get some passive income by investing.

Read about ideas here: https://wellkeptwallet.com/24-great-passive-income-ideas/

Not only bitcoin but all crypto curries are risky to invest in as they all are volatile.
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
June 28, 2018, 04:06:37 PM
wise things to do with our savings for me is to reach my goals that are pretty expensive and need a lot money and i don thave even the quarter part of it so i need a lot for money and hope one day they are going to become real.
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
June 28, 2018, 03:43:12 PM
i think that the wiser thing to do with your savings is to do investment and to make double profits and to gain a lot.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 03:38:06 PM
simply you can go for a safe investment ... if i were you . i'll invest in Crypto ICOs , masternodes & Stocks  .. also you can buy ETH after the bull market you can gain your profit
Activity: 896
Merit: 104
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
June 28, 2018, 02:09:38 PM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?

I think the best thing to do with the money saved up should 10% for investment and 10% for emergency fund.
Emergency fund is not meant to be invested, it is meant to be saved up for the day of trouble which may come at any point in time. So put such money into investment is very risky and not advisable.
The remaining 10% should be put into investment, for example cryptocurrencies or shares, to earn more money over time.
Activity: 224
June 28, 2018, 01:49:40 PM
The investments that you make into the cryptocurrency is always considered a wise thing, only thing we're supposed to do is the perfect research to make sure that the market is supportive to grow rather than decline. For the same one should not put his entire savings into cryptocurrency which too is a bad decision.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
June 28, 2018, 01:16:59 PM
Activity: 573
Merit: 105
June 28, 2018, 01:15:34 PM
I also agree with your idea or try to increase the percent of your savings to 50% so that you can really earn a lot from it. Managing your money will is one of key ways to be successful and financially free so managing your money is a great thing for people now.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
June 28, 2018, 01:09:22 PM
The best things can you do is to invest your money. Expect the funds for the emergency because you don’t know what will happens. Investing in bitcoin is a long term you have to wait the cost will be increment. If you want to assure that you'll have something to pull out of your pocket in the matter of emergencies, just save it or put it in the bank
dont put your emergency fund to invest in any portofolio.although it just small amount.think about condition bitcoin price fall sharply , meanwhile you need your money.you will sell it although your money reduce.
Activity: 252
June 28, 2018, 01:03:20 PM
It's good to make savings as a habit for emergency needs, to buy things, for future use, and it can help your money to grow if you put it in a good project. I think we need to have a saving goals first and if we have enough savings we can start a small business or invest in stocks and bonds. Invest you savings. You can invest in any liquid and profitable asset. In my country, people invest in property businesses which are a profitable
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 01:03:11 PM
The best things can you do is to invest your money. Expect the funds for the emergency because you don’t know what will happens. Investing in bitcoin is a long term you have to wait the cost will be increment. If you want to assure that you'll have something to pull out of your pocket in the matter of emergencies, just save it or put it in the bank
Activity: 294
June 28, 2018, 01:03:06 PM
I think you should some money save in bank but some of your money you should invest in bitcoin and it must be important that you will be wait for its increasing price. You have to separate your saving and investment because when in that situation, even you lose profit or having small, you cannot do anything to hold more because you are going to use it
Activity: 82
June 28, 2018, 12:27:04 PM
If you invest your savings in something valuable that is the right and wise decision because saving you amount in banks will cut the annual cost and the profit it is not much. And never use the Emergency fund because it is a big help when you are need anytime.

I think Investing your savings is a good choice and it can help you earn a good income as well but you must make sure first that you invest in the right place.
Saving your money from your earnings is a very good thing to do because it can help you whenever you need money at an urgent time and that you must be sure that you then use the savings in the right place.
Activity: 182
June 28, 2018, 11:52:50 AM
Best option is to invest in property. However, there are the type of questions you should be asking yourself before you dive in and invest in property.

I think If you are not satisfied doing business, investing or buying crypto well, you can spend it by helping your family financially or other foreigners who really need it.
Do business with it so you grow more of your money. Have a lot of money and think what you can do about it, well, the wisest option to do while spending your money is to invest it to do business or buy a crypto and then sell it. Money does not mean saving it for longer periods that are meant to be spent.
Activity: 266
June 28, 2018, 11:39:12 AM
Savings collecting intelligent work. You can increase your investment in savings by saving savings. And as a result, you can earn profits from invested money. Your money is being deposited and you can earn money with it.
Activity: 197
Merit: 3
June 28, 2018, 10:23:35 AM
Saving money 20 percent from your passive income is  great to have your saving if incase you will retired,if you are emlpoyment now but better to have an extra passive income investment to earned a lot of more than  saving at  up to 20 % because is much better also to invest you from other kinf of investment if you like at traditionally method,,but if you invest to cryptoland is better to invest at small amout for starting to alest to make aware you aware from ther risk.
that good for us if we using some of salary to invest in cryptomarket.some day ,this invesment could give us big return and we can use it as retired fund.this is possible that we invest on it , we will become rich .just from some of our salary
Pages:
Jump to: