Pages:
Author

Topic: Wise thing to do with your savings. - page 59. (Read 8196 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 01:11:17 AM
Better asset 20% I invest in crypto. crypto price increase is very high in every year. profits that can pass long-term investsi in crypto very large.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 01:01:50 AM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?
You must be aware on how risky is the investment that you will make. It is better if you will research first before you make a move. I prefer to you that you should only invest the money that you can afford the lose.
Activity: 42
June 11, 2018, 12:13:41 AM
Today I've learned not to save all of it and sometimes take some profit out. Stop being so greedy, saving and saving because you're hoping to make more.
Activity: 196
Merit: 3
June 10, 2018, 11:52:26 PM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?

The wisest thing to do with your savings is to put up a business that interest you and where you are good at. There is no better thing to have your own business that you run. Aside from being a boss, you also have unlimited income. Try also to invest in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
June 10, 2018, 11:44:25 PM
One of the wise way that you can do with your savings is to invest it in bitcoins. Bitcoin investment is one of the best investment that you can do. But before you make investment, I prefer to you to gather information first for you to fully understand what is bitcoin and what bitcoin can do.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 260
Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
June 10, 2018, 11:23:04 PM

I think the wisest move is to invest the alloted 20% of your savings in a cryptocurrency almost by the end of the year. Because last year bitcoin, a cryptocoin pumps and reach a high value in the market at the end of the year. Well, it is okay if you choose to let your money sleep because it is safe but if you want to grow your money while you are working then take the risks and invest.
Activity: 434
The Exchange for EOS Community
June 10, 2018, 11:14:47 PM
Wise thing to do with your saving is not to save them at all, IMO. Instead, invest them into something that's giving you an unimaginable worth of return that perhaps double or triple your investment and i am talking to no less than cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and other high-potential cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Greentoken-invest in ecology
June 10, 2018, 09:30:49 PM

You better invest in gold, bitcoin or real state. These investments will surely have returns especially when you are in hand or keep on monitoring your investment. It is good to invest because right now banks just put very little interest on your savings.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
June 10, 2018, 07:42:35 PM
The best thing to do with my savings is not to use it in investment. Using my savings to invest is very risky as i could loss what i had. Investing our money could lead us to profit and we will happy about that but what if we lose. Then our hard earn money will be loss too and we will find another way to earn again that savings. Just don't use it and you will not have a problem.
Activity: 238
“The Future of Security Tokens”
June 10, 2018, 07:41:36 PM
That's a good question. I think that the most wise thing to do with savings is to constantly multiply them. There's no other way how can you be wealthy during the whole life.
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
June 10, 2018, 07:19:13 PM
if your savings are the savings that will not affect your life and you can bear to lose them if anything goes wrong than I would say you should invest into crypto and hold
Activity: 20
June 10, 2018, 06:45:16 PM
The best and wise thing to do is save your bitcoins and altcoins until you get a huge profits and benefits on it. If you already need it very much then go sell for it but if you don't need it then hold and wait until the right time comes so you will gain a lot of money for it. If you do this then you are right because this is the only way to do with your savings.

Yes, best thing to do is to hold your bitcoin, then wait for the huge profit you gain. Don't sell when it is not needed badly.
Activity: 359
Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC
June 10, 2018, 05:33:17 PM
If you really want to be wise, then put your 20% on an investment. You may choose which type of asset do you want to invest in. You may choose stocks, cryptocurrency, mutual funds, time deposit. But I do suggest invest it in Bitcoin or any other digital asset that you believe in.
Activity: 294
Freedom
June 10, 2018, 01:00:48 PM
A wise person must think that when an emergency fund you collect is 20% it is used as it should your initial goal, because an emergency can not be predicted. Not only that, if invested then it is profitable when the state of crypto value rises, but how the emergency, the value of crypto decreased, this at the same time disappointing you and behind disappointed you must be confused to add the loss of crypto value. and most likely you will panic because of an emergency.  Wink

then I suggest to allocate 10% per month to invest and 20% stay in sleep and you will be more calm in response to emergency though.
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
June 10, 2018, 12:13:25 PM

To be honest, I am not a student because I am a student and I am a young adult. If I have to talk about the money that I have saved, I keep some money with the insurance purpose, and I value my other savings with various investment options. Even if I hurt from time to time, it's a fact that I earned enough to make myself worth it.
Activity: 371
Merit: 105
June 10, 2018, 12:12:43 PM
the wise thing I do with my savings is, by working on a business, so that I can make a profit from the business, some of it I invest in bitcoin as a long-term savings for the future
Activity: 308
June 10, 2018, 12:07:22 PM
No one knows what will happen in next days. We are waiting until the price is on the higher  in our market. So, We have to save and it will keep 20% savings for long-term storage. And this is the Wise thing I have.
Activity: 66
June 10, 2018, 11:52:17 AM
Maybe I will invest a few percent of my savings for a good business. It can be profitable for me and my future.
Activity: 405
June 10, 2018, 11:41:31 AM
Saving is never a wise thing to do. You should invest your money instead of saving. Saving is for people do not have the power to risk their money for a bigger profit. There are many places you can put your money in. The cryptocurrency is just an example. You can invest your money in real  estate, opening your own business, etc
Invest is a good idea, when you have a money invest in crypto is much better and a wise thing if you have a savings, so that your money will earn profit but it take a risk, but the profit you will earn is good. You can also do some other businesses, so that your money or savings can grow more when time comes.
Activity: 756
Merit: 507
June 10, 2018, 11:31:16 AM
it is kinda good idea saving 20% of monthly income for investment, that is for sure. I think there is no other investment that can beat the cryptocurrency in giving a profit, cause this is really can give back huge profits/. cryptocurrency compared with deposits in the bank certainly its advantage way higher. but the risk is certainly greater, much greater. and the idea of saving that 20% can be handy and help a lot to down the risks
Pages:
Jump to: