Pages:
Author

Topic: Wise thing to do with your savings. - page 57. (Read 8196 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 145
June 12, 2018, 12:28:58 PM
Saving is for the fiture needs or for the emergency you do not need to use your savings money to buy cryptocurrency because crypto is very risky because once the price decrease you lose your money. You may use your extra money to invest to cryptocurrency and even that extra money gone you have savings to have better future because you can start again. Need plan A and plan B for this.

I agree with you, even though most recommend to use 20% for investment. but I think again, investment is something that is uncertain, not in accordance with what we expect. many forms of fictitious investment, but if the investment is good then the growth is also long.
while 20% of our money for urgent needs in the future, I think keeping 20% ​​of our money is a wise decision.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 12:22:33 PM
I invest most of savings in property. Remember, liquidity is a major problem in property investment. If you invest in the stocks and share market, you can pick up the phone and sell in minutes. That’s liquidity. Just try doing that with property and you’ll see that it’s a completely different story.
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
June 12, 2018, 12:08:03 PM
I advise you not to invest all your money, and to diversify your funds. Have some of the investments in high risk investments (small part) and bigger part in lower risk and more secure investments. Also it is good to have small amount of money in cash for emergency.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
June 12, 2018, 12:05:22 PM
According to me the wisest thing that we can do with our savings is to invest them in some good investment asset.Everyone saves some money out of their monthly income so that they can use it whenever needed.Saving money is not a bad idea but it can be better.By saving our money we just keep it in a safe/locker.No growth or increment is seen in the money.According to me a better way is to save some your money and to invest some of your money in a good investment asset.By investing our money we are letting it grow which automatically increments our income.So instead of only saving your money try to invest it.
Activity: 90
June 12, 2018, 12:04:15 PM
The best thing to do with our saving is make even a small business and make profit on it at the same with bitcoin a trading.
Activity: 2
June 12, 2018, 11:52:01 AM
You need to consider things like :

• Will you need to borrow money and how much risk are you willing to take?

• Will you consider investing overseas, and if so, where will you invest – Europe, the Far East or the Middle East.
Activity: 2
June 12, 2018, 11:41:02 AM
There is a big difference between wanting to retire in 2 years so you can live off your investment income and wanting to help your children with tuition expenses in 12 years. For the former, you have to take risks.
Activity: 651
Merit: 103
June 12, 2018, 11:12:35 AM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?
Mining bitcoin is one of the best investment nowadays, I think it is a good idea if you will make investment with bitcoin mining through the use of your savings. There are a lot of benefits and advantages that we can get from mining bitcoins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
June 12, 2018, 11:12:22 AM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
Obviously that 20% in a time deposit account will not earn the way you will have it in crypto but then again you can't put everything in one basket. So if you only have that 20% saving then why not put the other half in crypto and leave the other in the account. It's a win win situation if you do that and it's also safe I think.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
June 12, 2018, 11:03:10 AM
Invest in cryptocurrency but if your money is for emergency needs then deposit that one in a bank. As we all know that if you will going to invest in crypto which the money was intended for emergency needs then that is not ideal because when times get rough and you will going to need your money then you are going to sell your crypto regardless if you will get loss some of it or earn.
Activity: 42
June 12, 2018, 10:59:40 AM
Whenever I get asked by anyone how to invest in property, I respond with a series of questions:

What are your financial aims?

In other words what are you after?

Are you seeking an income, capital or both?
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
June 12, 2018, 10:51:25 AM

I just keep on saving it till I really have a dear need to liquidate it. Here in this our part of the world, your reserve is deemed as your net worth and a lot of persons have been trying seriously to increase this so as to get some social/public/class recognition. And in some parts where we have the middle class, what you make can't even avail you the opportunity of having a worthwhile savings.
Activity: 210
June 12, 2018, 10:46:01 AM
First things first need togive back to the Lord yourbtithes and offering. Secondly save some percentages like 30% in the bank for emargency purposes, 30% will be allotted for investment so that you still have earnings. And the rest for regular fees and food allowances.
Activity: 374
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 10:32:48 AM
i think that you always must to have this 20% in saving, and never use it, no matter if it is going down or up in price, it is for emergency
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
June 12, 2018, 05:44:17 AM
Better asset 20% I invest in crypto. crypto price increase is very high in every year. profits that can pass long-term investsi in crypto very large.

Better keep divide our saving to invest and emergency matters. We never know how crypto market works and we know that cryptocurrency market is high risk investment. Better divide our money in saving and investing on crypto
Yes I totally agree with you, we should wisely divide our money into specific parts and there should always have a small amount of our money saved under lock and key for emergency cases. It is impossible as to predict what will happen to us and when we will need to use this kind of saving as to predict the pattern of cryptocurrencies. So it is not a bad thing for us to invest in cryptocurrencies but we should be wise to put what part of our money into this market.
The wise thing to do with your saving is to make use of it or invest in an asset with good future return. Also one is supposed to have the ability to evaluate profitable coins in the market and coins with low risk for investment purpose. As a result, you will be able to reap good profit. In the same way, one can invest in traditional business to stay secure in the market unlike the crypto market which is a bit uncertain.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
June 12, 2018, 03:36:34 AM
Saving is for the fiture needs or for the emergency you do not need to use your savings money to buy cryptocurrency because crypto is very risky because once the price decrease you lose your money. You may use your extra money to invest to cryptocurrency and even that extra money gone you have savings to have better future because you can start again. Need plan A and plan B for this.
Activity: 659
Merit: 101
June 12, 2018, 03:04:08 AM
Saving is one of the options available to a income earner.  These savings can be left idle in banks yielding minimal returns, which is not the best. Investments in ICO is recommended.The higher the risk associated with a venture the higher the returns. leaving money in fixed deposits is not the best. 
The wise thing to do with your savings is to invest it in assets having good stability and low prices. Even if the prices are low, a good investor will always prefer the future benefit. This is called the benefit speculation. You can also invest your savings in property and real estate which normally gives you some good money in the end. The traditional business is also favored for it is not very risky.
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
June 11, 2018, 06:45:46 PM
It just all about time management, I think so. If you are great with time management you know where you put your put your money. So as long as you have a time plan you don't waste your money.
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
June 11, 2018, 06:34:00 PM
I think the best to do with your saving is make a bracket with your all profit. Then choose a investment that you can afford. Dont force your profit to invest a coin or ico that has great price choose a small one
Wise thing to do with your saving is you need to have at least summary of the things that you need to have, and the things that you need to spend with, and make sure that you have savings of at least 10-20% of your income, don't forget savings as much as possible you also provide and save for emergency purposes.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
June 11, 2018, 05:45:12 PM
I think the best to do with your saving is make a bracket with your all profit. Then choose a investment that you can afford. Dont force your profit to invest a coin or ico that has great price choose a small one
Pages:
Jump to: