Pages:
Author

Topic: Wise thing to do with your savings. - page 54. (Read 8196 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 12:10:15 PM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?

The wisest thing you should do with your money is to invest it in a cryptobusiness or buy bitcoins or altcoins and trade it. Well, you can place your money in a bank because you can guarantee that it will be safe there but it will not grow. In a bank we only given small interest rates so knstead of wasfing your time with those rate why not invest and trade.
Activity: 263
June 14, 2018, 10:18:54 AM
I dont know whether it was wise, or dumb, but I took all of my savings from my wardrobe and put it into Waves...we would see in a near future what kind of a decision it was, because right now I have lost abount 20% in sell value
Activity: 420
June 14, 2018, 10:04:44 AM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?

In my own opinion, the best thing to do about your income is to start building your own business because in this way you will have your own stable income monthly or daily and your will be financially stable as well.
Activity: 413
Merit: 105
June 14, 2018, 09:58:02 AM

The best and the wise thing that you can do to your savings is build an actual business or another business where you can earn also. In that case, you can still gain more profit from the business and you can learn more things that can enhance your skills in business related as well in investing here in bitcoin. Business can also add to your savings and it might really help you.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 09:33:16 AM
If you want to become rich and if you want the opportunity to become a talented investor then you come to the digital world where will give you the things you want as above, I hope You will succeed with your surplus amount
Activity: 111
June 14, 2018, 08:24:25 AM
Maintaining a savings account is a good and necessary way to stay current with problems you may encounter at any time. Normally some people in my country choose banks to deposit and secure their savings. I do not think it is so special compared to its value when we invest in one type and take advantage of the opportunity to develop value from that opportunity.
Activity: 140
June 14, 2018, 08:09:21 AM

Well for me, I let my money sleep until such time I need it.Because we dont know where or when accident happen.We dont need to buy expensive things just to follow the fashion.We need to hold our money from our current job or crypto works for our needs or emergency needs.
First I will look for a good and profitable project to invest my savings atleast it will continuosly grow. After investment I will keep some in my bank accounts for some emergency purposes. I will also make sure I save something for my children education and for my families future. Of course I will not stop chasing for productived and profitable bussiness for a sure investment.
Activity: 518
June 14, 2018, 07:59:07 AM
Maybe i will invest in crypto half of my savings to keep it safe until it reach the price i want then sell it even for a long time and the rest is i will put it in the bank despite having small amount of percentage profit for in times of emergency i have money to use.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
June 14, 2018, 07:54:55 AM

Of course itnis wise to make a business because your money will sleep if you will just save them and they will be the exact same amount if you do nothing. But business is risky but all things are risky because you do not do it everytime and a lot of things can happen. It is up to you what business and if you can handle it or not. But you can always invest it and you money will rise even without doing any efforts and just what I've said all platforms you think will always have a risk in them.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 06:49:53 AM
Maybe I will invest a few percent of my savings for a good business. It can be profitable for me and my future.
Well it is good idea to invest your money and start some good business than keeping your money uselessly, nothing will be more than bitcoin if you invest right now, price of bitcoin is much better than before so buy some bitcoin with your amount of money and save it for your future so it will make your profit even higher.
I agreed, we should try to find something beneficial and invest our money than holding it and keeping in safe for long term, having money means you have a chance to make your future so I think we should invest our money in bitcoin, this way it will rise so high in price soon you will realize your money is getting double very fast, so invest your saved money in bitcoin.
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
June 14, 2018, 06:45:14 AM

Well for me, I let my money sleep until such time I need it.Because we dont know where or when accident happen.We dont need to buy expensive things just to follow the fashion.We need to hold our money from our current job or crypto works for our needs or emergency needs.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 335
June 14, 2018, 04:35:53 AM
Better asset 20% I invest in crypto. crypto price increase is very high in every year. profits that can pass long-term investsi in crypto very large.

Better keep divide our saving to invest and emergency matters. We never know how crypto market works and we know that cryptocurrency market is high risk investment. Better divide our money in saving and investing on crypto
Yes I totally agree with you, we should wisely divide our money into specific parts and there should always have a small amount of our money saved under lock and key for emergency cases. It is impossible as to predict what will happen to us and when we will need to use this kind of saving as to predict the pattern of cryptocurrencies. So it is not a bad thing for us to invest in cryptocurrencies but we should be wise to put what part of our money into this market.
With your savings you can buy anything of your desire and all the necessary things you need in your life but if your extra money is saving then invest in somewhere which would be your wise decision ever. Do not waste your money and time but invest in the market of Bitcoin if the savings are in large quantity. On the other hand invest in Altcoin or Ethereum if your savings are low.
Activity: 26
June 14, 2018, 04:32:18 AM
You can invest savings in real estate but ask questions first like: Do you want to invest in commercial or residential? Do you even know the difference?
Activity: 182
June 14, 2018, 12:34:29 AM
If you invest your savings in something valuable that is the right and wise decision because saving you amount in banks will cut the annual cost and the profit it is not much. And never use the Emergency fund because it is a big help when you are need anytime.
Activity: 378
June 13, 2018, 10:25:00 PM
It depends upon to the person. Yes we all know that we can make our money to grow by means of investment but we cannot also deny that we can lose money with our investment if we do not know how to invest. Me, I invest but not all. I choose to save some of my money because like what you have said "emergency fund". It is difficult to immediately find money in time of need.
Activity: 144
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 08:23:31 PM

I know saving money is good for the future. But if you have and idea to keep your money grow more and more just try to invest your money in cryptocurrency. Just buy Bitcoin or Altcoins for your investment, because this coins are very great in terms of getting a big amount of profits.
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
June 13, 2018, 07:55:58 PM
The wise thing you do with savings is to invest it into a profit venture, like invest your savings in crytocurrency, which yield maximum interest, or you can invest your savings in real estate, which is long time investment.
The best thing to do with your savings is to put it on some altcoins that is good for long term investment , and the best altcoin for long term is ethereum, you should put all of your savings in ethereun because the future price of ethereum can be very high.
Activity: 217
Merit: 14
June 13, 2018, 07:49:00 PM
The investments that you make into the cryptocurrency is always considered a wise thing, only thing we're supposed to do is the perfect research to make sure that the market is supportive to grow rather than decline. For the same one should not put his entire savings into cryptocurrency which too is a bad decision.
Activity: 378
June 13, 2018, 07:45:02 PM
of course I will take some of my profit for me to save and for something emergency and very important because I have a family that will someday need funding for something important
Well it is very wise if we will invest the 70% of our savings on the strongest coin and off course that is bitcoin, we all know that the price of bitcoin now is cheap so buying bitcoin now is very wise thing to do and also advisable to do.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
June 13, 2018, 06:32:04 PM
I believe it would always be better to do investment with the extra spare money you can afford rather than putting all of it with the banks as the saving interests of the banks are usually very low, and that is the reason why many investors are getting interested to invest into crypto-currencies.
Saving money in banks just for the sake of interest is not a good investment. Investing in an asset that gives you more than some good money is favored by the investors. Like if you invest in real estate, you would be able to reap good money in less than a year time than you would get if put in a bank. One should always make the investment decision on the future return and risk associated to the asset. Also if one makes investment in crypto provided one has good market knowledge, there will be no chance of loss for him and he might gain good return.
Pages:
Jump to: