Pages:
Author

Topic: Wise thing to do with your savings. - page 70. (Read 8196 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
June 03, 2018, 05:12:23 PM
saving is important. in addition to investment we must also be smart in saving. because that way we can benefit and also can plan our financial future to be better. we usually prepare for other plans as well as new business
Activity: 352
June 03, 2018, 04:30:05 PM
For me, It's all about your capital. Emergency money is not your savings unless the money for emergencies is not enough to provide. So best way to deal with your saving will be splitting it to portions for future purposes.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
June 03, 2018, 03:12:02 PM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?
The things to do with your savings habit to emergency funds, buy some stuff that we need in our daily living and for our future use. Savings is the best things that we need to do because you can use your savings to invest or make a small business.
I know that we only live once, but it is wiser to be a spend wiser too, I am not buying clothes that are too much expensive, and not buying when I still have just like cellphones, laptop, I also save through getting an insurance as it is my assurance for me to have saving for my future and for the education of my children.
Activity: 263
Merit: 102
June 03, 2018, 02:45:19 PM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
The things to do with your savings habit to emergency funds, buy some stuff that we need in our daily living and for our future use. Savings is the best things that we need to do because you can use your savings to invest or make a small business.
Activity: 476
CAT.EX Exchange
June 03, 2018, 12:47:51 PM
you better use trading using unused funds instead of using emergency funds because I see that using emergency funds will be dangerous for you.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
June 03, 2018, 12:12:48 PM
in my opinion what to do with savings is put into a safe investment .. that even if the profit is very small your savings are safe and that you can get when you have emergency needs.
It will increase your money and will save it from all kind of lose, I mean if you go for investing then try to choose bitcoin as it is the most profit worthy and safe kind of investment which give profit and money for future, apart from it try to save money while shopping that don’t but those things which are not important and you can manage without buying them so bitcoin is the best currency which will make your money safe by investing safely for the long term.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
June 03, 2018, 02:29:32 AM
emergency funds should not be invested. because we know that this emergency situation can happen anytime. we can not predict about this. if an emergency fund is invested in cryptocurrency and you need funds but the market price goes down, will you sell it directly.. Huh
When you make a plan make sure you have a backup plan also so that when the risk occurs such as a decrease in price or loss. you still have a backup plan you can use it. a backup plan can contain a backup of funds so your finances will remain stable and awake even if you suffer losses though
It's good to make savings as a habit for emergency needs, to buy things, for future use, and it can help your money to grow if you put it in a good project. I think we need to have a saving goals first and if we have enough savings we can start a small business or invest in stocks and bonds. In cryptocurrency, we can use to buy coins, hold, and sell it. But we have to be strategic because it needs enough knowledge, skills, and courage to take the risks. Formulate a goal and follow it creatively.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
June 02, 2018, 10:24:01 PM
Hold as much as you can, when Bitcoin or altcoins surges in prices that is the time to sell it out. But I've preferred half of it then the rest is for future pump. So we really need to be wise saving our money because at the end we can't be sure cryptocurrencies will be forever.
you suggest the thing meanwhile your own don't do this.we know cryptocurrency still uncertain in future.so if hold bitcoin or cryptocurrency to much it can be backfire for us while it 's price goes down.
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
June 02, 2018, 10:00:51 PM

Saving is necessary for our future needs and emergency purposes. It is important that we think of our future first. As for me, I would want my savings grow with a passive income. I would want to gain a good profit from it so I think that investing would be an effective thing.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
June 02, 2018, 09:55:40 PM
emergency funds should not be invested. because we know that this emergency situation can happen anytime. we can not predict about this. if an emergency fund is invested in cryptocurrency and you need funds but the market price goes down, will you sell it directly.. Huh
When you make a plan make sure you have a backup plan also so that when the risk occurs such as a decrease in price or loss. you still have a backup plan you can use it. a backup plan can contain a backup of funds so your finances will remain stable and awake even if you suffer losses though
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
June 02, 2018, 09:49:44 PM
Saving is never a wise thing to do. You should invest your money instead of saving. Saving is for people do not have the power to risk their money for a bigger profit. There are many places you can put your money in. The cryptocurrency is just an example. You can invest your money in real  estate, opening your own business, etc

The smartest thing to do in saving is to invest in a good way and to think of the best thing to grow in your investment so you can grow it right
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
June 02, 2018, 09:46:13 PM
Hold as much as you can, when Bitcoin or altcoins surges in prices that is the time to sell it out. But I've preferred half of it then the rest is for future pump. So we really need to be wise saving our money because at the end we can't be sure cryptocurrencies will be forever.
future of cryptocurrency is still unclear for us.saving some of our money will be better if someday cryptocurrency die.but before that we have collected money from this.and invested to real estate.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
June 02, 2018, 09:26:15 PM
Activity: 294
June 02, 2018, 09:15:27 PM

Wise thing to do is invest the other half of the savings and the other half I will deposit it. Then later on if the invested half will come out profitable then part of it will be deposited again and the other will be invested again. And so on, until my money will grow as time goes by.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
June 02, 2018, 09:06:34 PM
If your age is not too old and have also potential to make those saving once again than I would go all in with crypto, of course it is risky but what if you success ? Than you are financialy free for a quite long time.
That is not a good advice to just go all in on cryptocurrencies because we know that the volatility can punish you and if you don't have any good background in investing or also in trading then you can't go all in because you are clueless to the things that might happen and you can't really understand the market if it is a good thing to start or not. Stay safe, play safe.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
June 02, 2018, 07:42:14 PM
If your age is not too old and have also potential to make those saving once again than I would go all in with crypto, of course it is risky but what if you success ? Than you are financialy free for a quite long time.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 07:30:08 PM
Leaving your money dormant only means that you will go and meet that same amount of money anytime. I think the best way is to invest it in a less riskier venture since that money is an emergency money and you can't afford to lose it.
Activity: 124
June 02, 2018, 07:08:00 PM
Activity: 69
June 02, 2018, 06:12:20 PM
I have only two wise things you can do with your savings and these are the most popular things you can do when it comes to savings. First is put that money in the bank to be safe and secured. Next is you invest it. Invest it on something, maybe in business you can try that if you want to use that money and make some extra source of income. That's only but it's up to you if what do you really want to do with your savings. But for me these are the two best things to do when it comes to savings.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
June 02, 2018, 02:50:54 PM
Right now the wise think that comes to mind is trading. As there is regular price variation, people who has the ability to predict the market to some extent can easily open a buying and selling order to get an earning. Here the risk is there, but it gives better profiting on the savings depending upon your active involvement.
Pages:
Jump to: