Pages:
Author

Topic: Wise thing to do with your savings. - page 83. (Read 8196 times)

Activity: 674
Merit: 101
I am hired and not own by any Team!
May 27, 2018, 01:27:44 PM
The wisest thing to do with your saving is to circulate it in the market, if only you are wiling to risk to earn more bigger profits because if your money stays only just for saving, it will now grow.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
May 27, 2018, 01:21:27 PM
the best possible way to minimize risks is not to trade everything you have. It is better to hold the part of your savings and then to trade the part that is equal to 20-30 % of your income. I am going to follow this strategy
Activity: 418
Merit: 100
May 27, 2018, 12:56:37 PM
I prefer the 30% concept of earnings. 20% I use for investment and the 10% I use for the reserve fund and I keep it in savings.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
May 27, 2018, 12:44:44 PM
Always leave soe money for emergency, especially if yo have a faimily.

With the rest of the savings, you can do investments in different fields as per your skills and experience. If you want to get started with crypto, do proper research and study otherwise you will be just gambling your hard earned money.
Activity: 145
Merit: 2
May 27, 2018, 12:39:12 PM
I think it's best to have a nest egg worth three months of your salary, this will be used when you lose your job. Next is getting insurance, growing up and maturing it is good for you.
you should not sent all of your money to bank because The bank's margin is too low, take half of the money invested in bitcoin to make a profit, but remember that And do not forget to study the market to make it effective
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
May 27, 2018, 11:27:18 AM
For me as a married person and soon to be mother, the best thig to do with my savings is to start a new business as our new and additional source of income, second is to invest in real estate, to buy our family our very own safe haven the one that we can call home and third to save for our future immediate expenses.
Activity: 142
May 27, 2018, 11:24:59 AM
i think you should invest your money because it will multiple your money will adding invest it in bitcoin your money is safe from bitcoin and im sure you will be profitable
Activity: 462
May 27, 2018, 11:18:29 AM
I want to have my own knowledge to get start with my own business. Knowing how to manage with it,. And how to manipulate and rolling my own money with my own business. So that someday I can finally say that iam wiser than before to create my own business with a successful savings.
Activity: 191
May 27, 2018, 11:09:51 AM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?

The best thing to do is to start a business so that your money will be circulating. Also, avoid buying things that are not necessary and stay away from malls. If you have further funds it will be good to invest to a bank so that it will be more secured but if you are willing to take the risk and earn much bigger compared to what banks can give then invest in a crypto.
Activity: 37
May 27, 2018, 11:07:52 AM
I'm currently 1/3 in crypto. I only invest in ico's or some undervalued alts which I did in ICO.
Activity: 364
May 27, 2018, 11:06:18 AM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?

I think the wise thing you can do with your savings is to invest it with real estate properties just like land or use it to build your own business. If I would be the one who has a lot of savings I will use it to build my business because I believe that in the future this would be worth it.
Activity: 130
May 27, 2018, 11:05:37 AM

20% of earning is enough to be put into emergency fund. i prefer investing the emergency fund into a safer investment and where i can use it when needed. it is very important that you can use the money whenever you want so you will not have to waste time searching for one.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
May 27, 2018, 11:05:20 AM
the important thing to do is to add the savings and also calculate the monthly expenditure. so with that we can know and also can benefit from the things we have done
Activity: 69
May 27, 2018, 11:02:19 AM
Use it well and use it efficiently. Savings are made because you saved them for emergency purposes or because you want to buy something that is very expensive. You can also use this saving to create more money and use this as capital for small businesses. Savings can become big investments in the future and that depends on your own decisions.
Activity: 142
May 27, 2018, 10:54:45 AM
I only save a little part of my wealth for emergency needs and focused on investment not only 20% I tried as much as I can invest my money and make strategy for future
Activity: 261
Merit: 10
May 27, 2018, 10:13:17 AM
I think the best thing to do with your money is to invest in buying some coins and hold it.  Because we know coins is one of the best investment here in bitcoin. If you hold and wait after a year ithink the price it will spike. And for me  that is good idea buying coins.
Activity: 401
May 27, 2018, 09:54:42 AM

Well maybe. But still that 20% will be used in good hands and will not end up wasting it, it will still be in a win win situation.
Activity: 149
Merit: 1
May 27, 2018, 09:39:37 AM
One of the best way to save up money for me is i actually divide my profit to my own business then the half profit is invest in some ico's or altcoins to trade cause if ever i lost money in trading i still have income in my other business.
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
May 27, 2018, 09:32:53 AM
I agree with you that every individual of us will desperately need an emergency fund that will surely be usable when we have a sudden need. besides that of course we can save a few percent of the money we have for the future and of course there will be another way everyone does to meet the needs of the future.
Activity: 649
Merit: 250
May 27, 2018, 09:27:23 AM
The wise thing to do with my savings is that I will spend half to reserve the rest. I will use it to invest in digital money that can buy it or invest in the ico program that I See it practical and promising.
That's good thinking of to save money and invest the rest. Investing in other platform that were sure to gain profit is a good decisions. Invest while you can and think for a better and wise to have profit.
Pages:
Jump to: