Pages:
Author

Topic: Wise thing to do with your savings. - page 82. (Read 8196 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 01:10:50 AM
I think the best thing is to have a nest egg worth 3 months of your salary, this will be used for when you lose your job. Next is get insurances, grow up and an adult it's good for you.
Activity: 109
May 28, 2018, 12:53:11 AM
Invest it in the trusted and successful company that you know. And also expense it in what you need and right things. you may also invest it in bitcoin. There are many things that we can do in savings that you have. Just be wise.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
May 28, 2018, 12:09:41 AM
There must be a proper planning where to subdivide wisely your funds and make sure you choose the right investment with earning potential. Of course always scatter the placing of investment and savings so that there is always a support and fall back in case the other one fails. And make portion for business perhaps for your daily needs support also.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
May 27, 2018, 11:48:45 PM
With the rest of the savings, you can do investments in different fields as per your skills and experience. If you want to get started with crypto, do proper research and study otherwise you will be just gambling your hard earned money.

Agree!.
That way, crypto can also give high profits, even the highest among other types of investment. However, related to investment in crypto, we also need to pay attention, risk factors that we will face at any time, lest we buy the wrong crypto. If we buy crypto from a poorly performing exchange, it is not impossible the crypto we invest in their exchange will actually decrease and may even be exhausted.
that's why we need observation and research about crypto.this different with other invesment portofolio.so many project that developed by bad team.so we have to know about this before decided to investing in crypto.
Activity: 182
May 27, 2018, 11:43:54 PM
Yes, saving is a very nice virtue, showing appreciation for the results of labor from your efforts. It helps us build a reserve fund or use it to invest and find better results for lives, families and future. Of course, when there is a savings fund. Depending on the thinking and creativity of each person to transform it into a form of investment. Someone choose to save money in the bank. someone choose the form of opening shops ... In particular, I personally choose crypto and bitcoin is the form of long-term investment from saving fund.
Activity: 1
May 27, 2018, 09:59:33 PM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?
Emergency funds are not to be deposited in a time deposit account. Time deposit accounts have specific time before you can withdraw it and you can never tell when you are in need of it. Also it is not wise to invest emergency funds because you are doing away with the main purpose of such savings.
Activity: 210
May 27, 2018, 09:57:07 PM
Saving is the first step in learning to manage your money. Learn to manage money while, also want to control oneself to outside world flower world "desire". Take 50, 100, or 200 yuan out of your paycheck account on a regular basis. Give yourself a bit of time to adjust to a life where you have less disposable cash than you used to, and see how you've changed. After 2-3 months, increase the amount of each withdrawal from the payroll account. I think it's a very good idea.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
CAT.EX Exchange
May 27, 2018, 09:45:29 PM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
I think emergency funds should be saved in fiat money. because emergency funds are used at any time. if we keep it in the form of investment deposit or cryptocurrency then we will need time to change it in fiat form. why should we change to fiat form. because as far as I know there is no hospital that receives cryptocurrency as a means of payment. and also the number of stores that receive cryptocurrency a bit.

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
May 27, 2018, 07:56:39 PM

Savings is different in investment. If you say you want to save 20% of your income then you should not use it to invest in any form of business. So if you want to invest in cryptocurrency then find other means of money to invest with and not the 20% you want to save.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
May 27, 2018, 07:51:38 PM
With the rest of the savings, you can do investments in different fields as per your skills and experience. If you want to get started with crypto, do proper research and study otherwise you will be just gambling your hard earned money.

Agree!.
That way, crypto can also give high profits, even the highest among other types of investment. However, related to investment in crypto, we also need to pay attention, risk factors that we will face at any time, lest we buy the wrong crypto. If we buy crypto from a poorly performing exchange, it is not impossible the crypto we invest in their exchange will actually decrease and may even be exhausted.
Activity: 253
May 27, 2018, 07:23:24 PM
Just like you i only invest 20% of my savings on cryptocurrencies.  Then 50% will be my savings on the bank for the future plans. And the remaining 30% will be for my family daily spendings and house bills.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
May 27, 2018, 07:08:42 PM
In my side of the world, the most common advice about emergency funds is that we must have in our possession, 3 times of our monthly earning. (with emphasis on "possession)".
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
May 27, 2018, 07:06:59 PM
For me as a married person and soon to be mother, the best thig to do with my savings is to start a new business as our new and additional source of income, second is to invest in real estate, to buy our family our very own safe haven the one that we can call home and third to save for our future immediate expenses.

Setting you goal is the best thing you can do with your savings, know your needs and wants. Savings might not give you so much profit but you can use it as your capital on the things you want to build. Doing business is pretty amazing, investing is great in term of profit making. Saving is not that profitable especially if you put it in the bank so make sure not to put too much money on your savings, find ways on how your money can gain profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
May 27, 2018, 07:00:37 PM
The wisest to do with our savings is we should have a good decision like one half of your salary goes in the bank while the other half will be saved for other expenses, you must know how to controlled and have a decision that you won't regret someday.
Activity: 490
Merit: 258
May 27, 2018, 06:57:05 PM
I don't want to sound stereotype, buut of course I would suggest that you put the half of it in bitcoin (or in bitcoin cash); Why? - because it would definitely grow every year without fail. No matter how many people talk trash about it, nobody can deny the fact that it's promising profit attracts noob investors - and with them where we dump our investments. ha ha!
Activity: 490
May 27, 2018, 06:36:41 PM
it depend on your decision, if you want to take the risk and you want to increase your money, of course you can invest your money in crypto but if you do not want to take the risk, you can just let the money sleep. as we all know, invest in crypto is profitable but the profit is proportional with the risk.
Activity: 224
May 27, 2018, 06:13:12 PM
My thirty percent of my savings will be invested in crypto currency,. Then fourty percent will remain in my savings as money thay will use for future purposes and the another 30% will be on hand that will use for daily expenses and monthly bills.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
May 27, 2018, 05:21:14 PM
I'm currently 1/3 in crypto. I only invest in ico's or some undervalued alts which I did in ICO.
well, I do not think that investing your money can be considered as a wise thing to do. Instead of investing our money in ICO, we should invest our money in undervalued coin. I think that 2018 is not a good year for ICO to grow. It was in 2017 when all ICOs are awesome
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
May 27, 2018, 02:06:00 PM
The basic things that I am doing is I don't go often in mall, I still go hang out with my friends but making sure that I don't have much money in my pocket and just bringing what I need, then always putting in a bank the money that I still don't need and just withdrawing it I need it already.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 329
www.Artemis.co
May 27, 2018, 01:37:18 PM
20% or 10%, you need to make a strong decision to save that percentage, and it should be before spending a dime from your earnings.. Otherwise nothing would be saved at the end of each salary circle. I know many people will say they don't earn enough to save anything from it. That is not a good excuse not to save. You have to try and do this.
Pages:
Jump to: