Pages:
Author

Topic: Wish I never bought altcoins - page 32. (Read 13836 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 260
November 23, 2017, 03:11:42 AM
Would have been much better off just leaving everything in bitcoin. Altcoins suck.
If you experience loses because of altcoins, don't be mad because it will happen due to your taking the risk of investment or else maybe because of your negligence. Because if you monitor your investment clearly and if you review the ability of altcoin you can choose it is impossible to happen.

Moreover, you just review and monitor your investment because if you can't do that you will not notice that your coin are possibly dissolved without knowing. Therefore are you sure that your altcoin site to invest is legit? nor I think the problems is site not the crypto altcoins, because I never heard any altcoins that vanished immediately into crypto industry.
Activity: 363
Merit: 100
November 23, 2017, 02:31:13 AM
Maybe you just chosen the wrong coin. My advise is that, before you buy an altcoin, you do a thorough research on the coins, like it's market cap. It's good to know a lot of the coin you are investing so that somehow, you would be able to predict the direction of that coin.
Activity: 280
November 22, 2017, 11:17:43 PM
Many factors can be considered regarding your losses, might be due to bad timing because of bitcoin's time to shine again and of course nobody knows how long it will be, maybe you are just having a bad time investing in alt, another thing is if you bought some bad alts in the first place. Losses are part of trading anyway.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
November 22, 2017, 10:49:32 PM
Which coin have you bought? Although altcoin is not better than Bitcoin, there are some of them are good such as ETH, BCH, Ripple, Kyber,...
BCash is a scam and there's nothing good about it unless you're into sucking off Satan himself.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
November 22, 2017, 09:32:09 PM
Would have been much better off just leaving everything in bitcoin. Altcoins suck.
It just isn't right for you, you do the bad decision than blaming all the altcoins ? It's not fair at all.
Activity: 504
Option Blitz
November 22, 2017, 09:29:37 PM
Which coin have you bought? Although altcoin is not better than Bitcoin, there are some of them are good such as ETH, BCH, Ripple, Kyber,...
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
November 22, 2017, 09:14:38 PM
I understand your frustration about alts, it's simply has a higher risk than btc, but uncle peter said " with greater power come greater responsibility"  yeah smthng like that. So that's mean if you go alt, either you go high or go down, but i believe alt market give bitcoin great marketcap like now and surely free money when the fork comes lol
November 22, 2017, 09:08:03 PM
At present bitcoin prices have fallen sharply as bitcoin prices are rising. Investing in altcoin is very potential as it brings huge profits. I understand the feelings of people investing in altcoin a few months ago because the altcoin present is falling deeply.
Bitcoin is very close to an ATH, where is it falling sharply? There are some very promising altcoins to invest in right now though, agree with that.
Activity: 53
November 22, 2017, 08:59:53 PM
At present bitcoin prices have fallen sharply as bitcoin prices are rising. Investing in altcoin is very potential as it brings huge profits. I understand the feelings of people investing in altcoin a few months ago because the altcoin present is falling deeply.
Activity: 268
November 22, 2017, 08:54:01 PM
Don't be sad to have bought altcoins, now the new cycle begins and they will rise and blomish to new highs. Since BTC is right now probably a bit falling in the future.
Purchasing coins right now should give the investor more money when the price returns to normal though it's tough to say because the price of Bitcoin is going up.
Activity: 161
Merit: 12
📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶
November 22, 2017, 08:50:42 PM
I think you've just bought them in a bad time. Altcoins is relatively unstable and its value is fluctuating. But if buy it the right time, you can earn more.

YUP! Everyone saying they shouldn't have bought alts either bought the wrong alts or at the wrong time, no doubt many people did the opposite and are very happy that they bought alts!
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
November 22, 2017, 08:33:15 PM
I think you've just bought them in a bad time. Altcoins is relatively unstable and its value is fluctuating. But if buy it the right time, you can earn more.
November 22, 2017, 08:15:09 PM

I bet you dont feel so bad now, when everything is up.
Me personally, most of my funds now are in BTC, i got sick of trying to play short term, got burned few times and now decided that it is better to go with safer BTC, which surely is going to at least 10lk  and just wait.
It's still a good idea to diversify, which it seems you are doing. Just find altcoins that are actually going to provide value in the real world and you can pretty much blindly hodl them.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
November 22, 2017, 08:03:00 PM

I bet you dont feel so bad now, when everything is up.
Me personally, most of my funds now are in BTC, i got sick of trying to play short term, got burned few times and now decided that it is better to go with safer BTC, which surely is going to at least 10lk  and just wait.
Activity: 269
Merit: 102
November 22, 2017, 07:39:00 PM

I am curious as to what altcoins you are currently holding right now. I think they are still affected by the very bullish run of Bitcoin. But you should not generalize and try to keep your calm. Holding altcoins need a patient man. There is not guarantee when you bought your altcoins that they will multiply in value quickly, right? So they have no fault at all. Also, there days might have not yet come. Just wait patiently.
November 22, 2017, 07:26:33 PM
When did you bought altcoins, which one? Why don`t you share more informations about what you did. Except your disappointment which is visible, nothing else can`t be seen in your words. Next time try to be more talkative then you are now, I`m sick of people who come here just to cry and cry.
I went trough your post history, this is one of his comments from today https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24929300 where he says that his bags are full with ETH.
What a joke you are, and people like you start fud here on forum. Well done, nice work from you.

NOTE: Take a look in post history of this guy and you will see what spammer he is, and don`t try to help him too much, he wrote just nonsense`s around the forum!
Most of his posts are ultra short too, if not in length then in redundant content.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 21, 2017, 07:02:10 PM
When did you bought altcoins, which one? Why don`t you share more informations about what you did. Except your disappointment which is visible, nothing else can`t be seen in your words. Next time try to be more talkative then you are now, I`m sick of people who come here just to cry and cry.
I went trough your post history, this is one of his comments from today https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24929300 where he says that his bags are full with ETH.
What a joke you are, and people like you start fud here on forum. Well done, nice work from you.

NOTE: Take a look in post history of this guy and you will see what spammer he is, and don`t try to help him too much, he wrote just nonsense`s around the forum!
Activity: 238
November 21, 2017, 06:52:16 PM
I feel you! Sometimes I regret it too. My altcoinportfolios btc-value diminished... I have still faith in my precious alts though. I will just keep on holding and hoping that they will recover and one day beat the potential bitcoin profits. There is no way back anyways for me now.
Activity: 53
Merit: 11
November 21, 2017, 06:46:42 PM
High risk, high reward.
If you are willing to spend time doing research and picking good ICOs and coins you should outperform BTC on average.
Of course you might still get unlucky even though you did your research and end up with -75%.
But on the other hand you might also get +1000% so statistically you should be up by a lot.
November 21, 2017, 05:27:04 PM

Not true! The truth is if you bought some that went 20000% you would have done WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY better then BTC. Isn't that a true statement?
The difficulty is in finding those coins.

And the art is carefully balancing your portfolio in a way that you'll outperform holding Bitcoin even if you don't hit a goldmine.

Of course that includes holding some Bitcoins in proportion to your risk appetite.
Pages:
Jump to: