Pages:
Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 40. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
August 17, 2018, 04:22:17 PM
I would recommend you to observe the behavior of a few coins would study their schedules. And then would start with the amount that don't mind paying for the training , because most likely you will lose instead of gaining valuable experience.
Activity: 535
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 17, 2018, 04:19:11 PM
it depends on your situation . if you have more , you can put more . but remember to invest with an amount which you could lose without a problem because the profit is not guaranteed
that's right, especially his capability to take the risk is the most important, just start with the amount you can take to lose, because it is too risky, and there's no minimum or maximum amount, as long as you have the capability to produce your capital, that would be fine.
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 04:18:30 PM
My advise for you as a beginner in trading is to start with the amount you can afford to loose. Train with very little amount, because trading is not just about knowing the theory. Instead, trading is practical and it is a skill that can be acquired through constant practice. So, practice with something first.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 04:08:39 PM
The cryptomarket is highly risky and volatile, so you should be careful !
But even with small start sum you can get large profit if you are a bit lucky.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
August 17, 2018, 04:06:36 PM
Give me a trade so it was not my strong point. I will wait until ETH jumps. I would like to start with an investment of around 0.5 ETH. We'll see if I will not lose.
Activity: 98
August 17, 2018, 04:02:42 PM
There is no fixed amount to start with.
The amount to start with, is dependent on your financial position .
Activity: 21
August 17, 2018, 04:01:11 PM
start with the smallest one, until you understand to get a profit. if you are a beginner and don't know anything in trading you can lose a lot of money
Activity: 238
August 17, 2018, 03:57:38 PM
Try to do some research first before you start trading and invest only what you can afford to lose. there's no ideal number of capital you can invest, it depends on you and you must already knew that you can either lose all your money or gain profit in it by trading.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
August 17, 2018, 03:55:46 PM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!
You can start trading even with a small amount. I started my career with $ 300 thanks to IOC I was able to increase my capital more than 100 times.
well, if you want to start in this industry. before you join in this you must need to think not only once and twice , but thrice.because joining in here required high risk to gain. i don't say it as scarecrow but i say it as a warniogn to all people who planned to invest in this. if you want to invest because you got attracted and because you know that it easy only to earn in this. i am saying to you. this is very wrong idea.
Activity: 210
August 17, 2018, 03:53:24 PM
Once you have enough experience and capital, you can invest more and not have to think about the money you currently have.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
August 17, 2018, 03:50:34 PM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!
You can start trading even with a small amount. I started my career with $ 300 thanks to IOC I was able to increase my capital more than 100 times.
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab
August 17, 2018, 03:45:22 PM

Thanks!

I spend most of my time daily by posting since i join signature campaign and the reward is decent in order to sustain my daily needs.
Activity: 350
August 17, 2018, 03:43:53 PM
No minimum all depends on your own but for a beginner better start with small amount but if you already have enough insight and can technical you could add a nominal large enough but remember don't use the money daily needs for trading,use your savings unused
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 03:43:35 PM
Before going to start on something, you need to be ready in terms of time, effort and any other factors that would make a major impact on your own crypto universe. It is not how much you should start, it is how much are you willing to sacrifice when it comes to cryptos you need to be ready because there are a lot of circumstances you will going to face.
Activity: 756
August 17, 2018, 03:42:25 PM
in this case, it is not important how much money you have to invest, but the important thing is not to make that money hurt your needs and your financial, because in crypto it is very risky
Activity: 94
August 17, 2018, 03:39:58 PM
It is best to start investing with a small amount and then profit again to invest in coins.
Activity: 54
August 17, 2018, 01:48:56 PM
If you are beginner and you want some confirmations for your learning and experience then you should invest only the amount that you think you can afford to lose.  Don't invest everything you have. As someone who is just starting to venture in this field, be smart. Start with your loose funds. Funds that you can yield to lose. I would suggest you invest $ 100 in altcoins and try yourself in the market.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 01:26:02 PM
Yes, the amount is not very important now, someone started with $ 100 and earned a lot of money , but of course better more, but not all the money and only 10% of the capital )
Activity: 443
Merit: 12
August 17, 2018, 01:17:34 PM
I’d recommend you to start with such a som of money that you are able to lose without any serious consequences for your life. Cryptoinvestments are too risky at the moment that-s why you have to be ready to big losses.
Activity: 43
August 17, 2018, 12:16:45 PM
The best figure to start with is the one that don't make you nervous and you are comfortable with losing it if things go south. If you risk money that are important to you, it's very easily to make mistake when market correction arise.
Pages:
Jump to: