Pages:
Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 35. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 2
August 21, 2018, 04:02:44 PM
You can start it from 100$ to 1000$. Don't go for expensive coin. You can start it like xp, xvg, rdd or doge. You have to be updated with the social media of invested coin. It will help you to get a signal when it will pump.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network
August 21, 2018, 03:42:07 PM
each has its own budget and each other has different opportunities ie different people see everything else for me is 1000 dollars!
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
August 21, 2018, 03:30:40 PM
There is no limit with how much you should start. The limit is how much you can afford. Do not use your last savings. There are a lot of risks you should understand. Be safe and think clearly
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 03:28:50 PM
In my opinion to start, you need to decide - is it worth starting at all? if you decide to start it is better to first use the money that is not terrible to lose
Activity: 630
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 03:17:31 PM
this will depend how much cash you are able to pay for to get rid of. trading your hard earned money is much like betting, you'll obtain revenue or even shed we can't inform just how much are you going to begin, this your final decision however for me personally commit an additional cash just. crypto is actually dangerous with regards to buying and selling you'll need much more method.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 12:21:00 PM
It's ideal to start with $ 10,000. But you should always remember that everything can be lost in one second.
Activity: 378
August 21, 2018, 11:50:15 AM
Before you start ico, try to participate in bounty campaigns because you do not need any investment or withdraw money because you will receive rewards through campaign or your effort.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 11:50:04 AM
There is actually not a specific amount to start trading altcoins with. You can start with as much as you want to but the cryptocurrency ecosystem is highly volatile with lots of opportunities to make huge profits and to also lose your funds. Do not jump into investing, do your own research and never forget not to invest more than you can afford to lose.
Activity: 88
August 21, 2018, 11:49:19 AM
This depends on person to person. There is no fixed value for anyone to start but it depends on your total worth. No matter what never invest all of your money into one investment scheme. Only invest a portion of it. For example, invest 25% in crypto and remaining in real estate/ Bonds/ Stock etc.
Activity: 153
August 21, 2018, 11:45:55 AM
all you just need to have a knowledge. the amount of money makes no sense. if you have insufficient knowledge.
Activity: 504
August 21, 2018, 11:44:23 AM
It depends only on your budget, but do not borrow money from banks and make other silly things.
Activity: 53
August 21, 2018, 11:43:26 AM
I prefer to spend like 10% of what you can invest to altcoins since it is always a sort of gambling. However, it's still worth to spend at least some time on researching to get at least decent chances to get some benefit.
Activity: 113
August 21, 2018, 10:21:28 AM
From my point of view, you should focus not on how much you should invest, but on where you should invest. Most of the projects these days are just focused on money, without real foundation to their project. So you what you should really look at is whether project has post token sale strategy. Big partners can help too. Lately. I only invested in OSA DC, because they have Coca-Cola and Danone as their partners, plus they have development plan that doesn't stop on the token sale.
Activity: 406
August 21, 2018, 09:48:01 AM
Everything relies upon the amount you can bear to lose. Putting resources into digital forms of money includes a great deal of dangers. You need to consider the potential outcomes of losing your ventures numerous folds same as you anticipate that it will increment numerous folds also. Along this line, venture how much dangers you can bear. Do your examination too to moderate misfortunes.

Its ok to start even with a small capital, as long as you can afford it. Its like everybody always say here that invest only the amount you can afford to loose, meaning even if you do not get a profit in your investment you will not be hurt that much because you invest only a small amount of money.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
August 21, 2018, 07:09:05 AM
Just make sure you have invested on an amount you can handle. Crypto is a risky investment and dont gamble what you cant afford to lose.
Activity: 140
August 21, 2018, 05:24:08 AM
To start trading you can very little dolorov hundred vloyuyot and short-term moisture can pull a good piece. But for this you need to all proanolizirovat. Even investing in the same coins is a short-term investment.
Activity: 71
August 21, 2018, 05:16:06 AM
Experts always say, start with what you can afford to lose and I tend to agree with that. Seeing as you are probably new to trading , you will incure losses if you are not careful , hence it is advice able to start trading smaller and as your skill grows, you can increase what you are investing.
Activity: 62
August 21, 2018, 05:11:54 AM
You just start with a small amount of investment.
It seems to me worth investing that amount of money that you are not afraid to lose.  I think this is the best option.
Activity: 38
August 21, 2018, 03:58:46 AM
You just start with a small amount of investment.
Activity: 60
August 21, 2018, 03:51:31 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!
The more you invest, the more you can make a profit.  But I do not advise investing all the money.
Pages:
Jump to: