Pages:
Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 42. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 05:46:05 AM
Begin with as much as you can. In any case, you should comprehend that venture is a hazard. Accordingly comprehending what you are doing will give you advantage as it will give you a receptive outlook comprehend things and to create yourself more. On the off chance that you do you're look into and have tolerance you can make some pleasant benefit along these lines.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 05:41:23 AM
Friends, hello, there is no accurate number. As for whether or not to invest, it is up to you to decide. We have no way to help you, but I can tell you that I invested $20,000. Because the range I can afford is only that big. Even if it all lost. I will not be sad for me.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
August 16, 2018, 05:28:23 AM
My advice is to use not more then 5% of your savings... crypto are a very volatile and risky market you can have a great gain or a huge loss in just few days!
Activity: 98
August 16, 2018, 05:26:09 AM
Knowledge and experience are the basis of everything . You should try trading with small amounts and gain experience
Activity: 116
August 16, 2018, 05:16:30 AM
Of course, due to market instability rates can rise and fall sharply.You can start trading with any amount.
Activity: 133
August 16, 2018, 04:58:32 AM
Truth be told, it doesn't generally make a difference the amount you contribute to begin. The critical thing is that you begin as ahead of schedule as could be expected under the circumstances. Here it doesn't make a difference how enormous or little you put resources into capital, to which you need to include yourself, there are still wages. From that point you can begin and advance toward the best. Simply make sure to be more patient.
Activity: 339
August 16, 2018, 04:55:09 AM
I think you can start with an amount that you will not be afraid to lose. For each this amount is individual. Or you can even start working in bounty campaigns and do not invest.
Activity: 206
August 16, 2018, 04:54:56 AM
There is no correct assume that can attack of how would you start.IT is an aquestion of the amount you will go out on a limb to contribute. Venture can start up from the littlest purpose of figure. the critical thing is it is a decent venture and it is secure and can restore your cash up fromzero to a hundred percent.
Activity: 322
August 16, 2018, 04:50:35 AM
I think that a beginner can start working successfully and without personal financial expenses. For example, you can choose the right bounty program and start earning thanks to your efforts.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
August 15, 2018, 11:25:06 PM
There is no limit for you to start trading. But my advice is to trade coins that have a high level of enthusiasm, so there will be lots of enthusiasts to buy coins that you trade, so your sales can sell quickly and you can make a profit. Usually, the community will prefer coins that can potentially generate profits when it is invested. Like coins in the top 10, he has a long life and is much loved by the community.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 10:59:58 PM
Just like in any business or trading activity, all it requires is to start not the specific amount starting with. You can start with wherever amount you have on you instead of waiting for a sum that may not come on time. And if you keep waiting like that, the little fund you have may be directed elsewhere and render you not to ever start again.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
August 15, 2018, 10:53:38 PM
In crypto there is no specific amount to start because it is your wish how much money you are comfortable to loose then you can start with that amount. Cryptocurrency is too risky and doesn't expect too much money fastly we have wait certain period of time in order to make a profit.
Activity: 139
August 15, 2018, 10:51:11 PM
There is no ideal amount amount that you need to start trading. This all depends on your preference and the amount that you can afford. Any amount will do, but before you start trading, you should learn the strategies on trading first so that you wont lose and regret.
Activity: 229
August 15, 2018, 10:45:24 PM
any amount you can start.. it depends on your budget and it depends on how much you can risks when you start trading..but if you dont have money then you start joining airdrops or campaigns... Be careful.. and always be patient because patient is the key of success..
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 07:52:20 PM
I ask you not to trade anything because your question shows that you are not a good trader if you are asking about the money you should have for trading
Activity: 479
Enter the future of gaming
August 15, 2018, 07:48:24 PM
Just buy a little for as much as you can afford. Most likely, It won't make you a fortune, but it will definitely heat up your interest in crypto and that interest you develop may turn out to be very useful in you professional life.
Activity: 68
August 15, 2018, 07:45:45 PM
There is no ideal number, just start with low amounts for you if you are new to the market, start focusing on long term gains and in mainstream cryptocurrencies that are more approachable and seem like a secure option, after that you can definitely invest on altcoins.
Activity: 239
August 15, 2018, 07:38:27 PM
I strongly belive the amount you should stat investing with is always as much as you can afford losing. Please, never invest the money you may need in an emergency situation and don't get in debt.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
August 15, 2018, 09:37:33 AM
It's hard to say which minimum amount you need to start with. I started with $1000. Half of them invested in etherium and bitcoin, and the remaining $500 was distributed among altcoins ($50 each). When altcoins began to grow in value, I sold and bought some new interesting coins. Also he invested in fiat funds from the salary every month.
Activity: 98
August 15, 2018, 08:38:58 AM
I started with $ 100, I did not want to invest a lot and risk money . 100-500 $ the optimal choice
Pages:
Jump to: