Pages:
Author

Topic: With the halving coming... - page 2. (Read 4172 times)

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
April 08, 2016, 12:38:23 AM
Let's assume that we reach a new ATH of $1,700, what do you do?

well to be honest i don't think that we will go to 1700$ atleast not in 2016, as highest we can go is 1000$ and not more

but if we will go to 1700$ someday, first thing i will do is sell them, because i don't think that huge price like this will stay for long, so will sell now to avoid profit loss
said thepizza guy selling 10k btc for 1 pizza
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
April 07, 2016, 02:16:47 PM

well to be honest i don't think that we will go to 1700$ atleast not in 2016, as highest we can go is 1000$ and not more

but if we will go to 1700$ someday, first thing i will do is sell them, because i don't think that huge price like this will stay for long, so will sell now to avoid profit loss
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
April 07, 2016, 08:52:38 AM

If i would have the chance then i would immediately sell a part of my savings in bitcoin for cash, then the other part i would invest in any altcoin and/or i would hold the bitcoin for a longer time.

lol why in the world would you invest in some sh*t-coin ? Dont even uderstand the selling part.. Bitcoin is like wine,
MD20/20
it just gets better with years , so better
Nah, shit wine becomes undrinkable, turns to anything from meh to rancid vinegar.
Activity: 350
April 06, 2016, 05:42:37 AM
With the halving coming this would be a great opportunity for the people who want to invest and buy bitcoins. I suggest that you keep track of the prices before you miss the halving. For the people who do not have much money to invest this is ideal. 
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
April 05, 2016, 04:26:46 PM

If i would have the chance then i would immediately sell a part of my savings in bitcoin for cash, then the other part i would invest in any altcoin and/or i would hold the bitcoin for a longer time.

lol why in the world would you invest in some sh*t-coin ? Dont even uderstand the selling part.. Bitcoin is like wine, it just gets better with years , so better
to just hold it until thees not even the need to trade it for fiat

People are making good money from the coins that you are calling sh*t, a part mean a piece of the total. Don't put all eggs in one basket, i don't want to sell all my bitcoin at that stage, i want to keep a part for a future, maybe the price will be much better who knows.
Activity: 451
April 05, 2016, 04:21:42 PM

lol why in the world would you invest in some sh*t-coin ? Dont even uderstand the selling part.. Bitcoin is like wine, it just gets better with years , so better
to just hold it until thees not even the need to trade it for fiat
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
April 05, 2016, 04:12:15 PM

I know a lot of people that are in the ALT coin market are hopeful that BTC rises after the halving because they anticipate people diversifying their holdings.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
April 05, 2016, 04:07:07 PM

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
April 05, 2016, 04:06:25 PM
I will watch the shakeout at $1700, sell at $3200, then buy the dip at $2400.

I'll probably sell at $7k-$10k and buy back at around $2.4k
Activity: 252
April 05, 2016, 04:02:22 PM

first of all, i am sure that we won't go to 1700$ because of halving, we won't go to ATH this year, because it needs time to go there, it won't happen in 9 months

and even if we would go because of halving, price would fall down again pretty soon because everyone would sell their coins instantly, so price will fall
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
April 05, 2016, 02:29:51 PM
With halving coming hype, and price rise and then dump. You can see this mechanism on every other coin, and it is almost the same every time. Natural price rise is conditioned by adoptions and investing of fresh money. At the end dump is only redistribution of Bitcoins and this is good from distribution stand point. Cheesy
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
April 05, 2016, 11:38:38 AM
The price not even rising now isn't "very bad". It's simply the price not rising.

If you're not into making money, it's actually a very good thing.
Activity: 644
Merit: 503
April 05, 2016, 05:51:53 AM
The bad thing is that you never know what can happen with the value later after the halving because there are a lot of people saying that the halving will be not that good for Bitcoin.
You can see that the value is not even rising now so that can be very bad for Bitcoin and for the people who already have Bitcoin.

But we've never been able to know what will happen with the value later. Predicting the future isn't possible. Not with BTC price, not with stock prices, not with sports events, not with anything. You knew that, right, before you started investing in BTC?

The price not even rising now isn't "very bad". It's simply the price not rising.
Activity: 350
April 05, 2016, 05:46:11 AM
The bad thing is that you never know what can happen with the value later after the halving because there are a lot of people saying that the halving will be not that good for Bitcoin.
You can see that the value is not even rising now so that can be very bad for Bitcoin and for the people who already have Bitcoin.
Activity: 195
Merit: 104
April 05, 2016, 04:12:53 AM
Even it could reach last times ath 1k$ everybody will sell like i will. But even it seems hard for bitcoin to reach that point.

It is not very possible for the bitcoin to reach $1700 this year. But it is possible for it to be $1700 some time next year.

even if we reach the $1000 price level somewhere next year, then it's fine too. it allows the price to build itself up nicely. even if we see an increase of $200 per year, i am quite sure that a lot people will be happy with that as well. it's better to not have high expectations as you might get very disappointed when the price doesn't go up as much as you were hoping for.

IMO $1000 would be too much. After the halving if all ends well we might see around $700 or even $800 if we're lucky. $1000 would be way too off now, because a lot of sells would have come by then.

After or around halving, the price could be around $700. By the end of the year, the price would be $1000.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
April 04, 2016, 10:18:20 AM
Even it could reach last times ath 1k$ everybody will sell like i will. But even it seems hard for bitcoin to reach that point.

It is not very possible for the bitcoin to reach $1700 this year. But it is possible for it to be $1700 some time next year.

even if we reach the $1000 price level somewhere next year, then it's fine too. it allows the price to build itself up nicely. even if we see an increase of $200 per year, i am quite sure that a lot people will be happy with that as well. it's better to not have high expectations as you might get very disappointed when the price doesn't go up as much as you were hoping for.

IMO $1000 would be too much. After the halving if all ends well we might see around $700 or even $800 if we're lucky. $1000 would be way too off now, because a lot of sells would have come by then.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
April 04, 2016, 06:05:36 AM

Activity: 364
April 04, 2016, 05:13:24 AM

The halving is indeed coming but the  bad thing is that you dont know what will happen with the value after the halving, and I think personally that it is not even rising.
But many people will be bad if it is not going to rise after the halving and that is not good.
Activity: 195
Merit: 104
April 04, 2016, 03:36:35 AM

Activity: 2562
Merit: 586
April 04, 2016, 02:12:44 AM
But I think it can in this year happen only in our dreams, in actual it will reach to $700 or $800. But we can not simply ignore halving for no reasons. It may bring more investors to make bitcoin prices even $2000 also.
Pages:
Jump to: