Pages:
Author

Topic: With the halving coming... - page 3. (Read 4172 times)

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
April 03, 2016, 12:09:52 PM
Let's assume that we reach a new ATH of $1,700, what do you do?
Even it could reach last times ath 1k$ everybody will sell like i will. But even it seems hard for bitcoin to reach that point.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
April 03, 2016, 11:48:06 AM
We can witness alts rising again and this is because of bitcoin halving. Everybody expecting moon and moon is very small place for all of us. I assuming many will be disappointed especially those who are involved in ICO coins. All coins will be dumped after halving..Maybe even before.

This is scenario is not far from happening at all,everyone wants profit and dumping is the only way to get profit and with the halving its going to be a battle on who will last.

The user who has the highest patience level will be the winner, this time halving don't give a big jump as the last halving. So get a price similar to last time much patience is required.
i can not agree with you that the price will not grow significantly in very short period of time, people will start buying and when the others will see the price growing they will buy either

i hope there will be a huge pump that will allow me to make a lot of money, im topping my bitcoins up right now in order to earn in the future

Anything can happen with bitcoin price. With the present days price and growth percentage bitcoin is not gonna give profit in a short time as suggested. Even $1000 might be a miraculous value for this time's halving.
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1164
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
April 03, 2016, 05:23:54 AM
i can not agree with you that the price will not grow significantly in very short period of time, people will start buying and when the others will see the price growing they will buy either

i hope there will be a huge pump that will allow me to make a lot of money, im topping my bitcoins up right now in order to earn in the future
I don't expect that people will start buying at halving, everyone who wants to buy is already bought or will buy on small deeps. We can actually be very surprised when price does not jump over 600$. It is not the same situation like 2013 year.
Yes today's bitcoin trend and potential are not same as 2013, bitcoin has got improvised in every aspects. I guess there would be any surprises even the prices hitting $1500 levels around halving.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
April 02, 2016, 04:46:44 PM

I don't expect that people will start buying at halving, everyone who wants to buy is already bought or will buy on small deeps. We can actually be very surprised when price does not jump over 600$. It is not the same situation like 2013 year.

There are a lot people that always start buying when the price is shooting up very high.

It gives them confidence seeing the price go up I guess, and that's why they start buying only when the price goes up.

Smart traders start buying when the price is being dumped to the ground, and sell when the price is going up.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
April 02, 2016, 04:15:50 PM

Activity: 264
Merit: 250
April 02, 2016, 01:39:35 PM
With litecoin halving nothing happened, I expect movement in bitcoin but not so much.
Activity: 546
April 02, 2016, 01:31:44 PM
We can witness alts rising again and this is because of bitcoin halving. Everybody expecting moon and moon is very small place for all of us. I assuming many will be disappointed especially those who are involved in ICO coins. All coins will be dumped after halving..Maybe even before.

Alt coins are going to dump like crazy soon, i am predicting we see $600 very soon.  Also many others are saying $200 undervalued right now. Look how tight the market is squeezing right now also.
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 02, 2016, 01:26:38 PM

This is scenario is not far from happening at all,everyone wants profit and dumping is the only way to get profit and with the halving its going to be a battle on who will last.

The user who has the highest patience level will be the winner, this time halving don't give a big jump as the last halving. So get a price similar to last time much patience is required.

Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
April 02, 2016, 12:31:53 PM

April 02, 2016, 05:16:47 AM
Last one who try to seat on chair when music stop play will be very disappointed.
But in this game there is only one chair and many players who are confident they gonna win.
All those talks about thousands of dollars for bitcoin are nothing more than a hype.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
April 02, 2016, 04:51:44 AM

April 02, 2016, 04:42:50 AM
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
April 01, 2016, 03:53:01 PM
But what after this pump? What we can expect after having?
Will the price stay on higher level, will this bring more attention to uᴉoɔʇᴉq.
What will happen with miners? Only Chinese miners will survive.. Huh
I also have a fear that holding for long time may embrace us with a loss, as more people are saying that the halving price increase at halving will be only a spike, so I think I have to sell half of my coins instantly when the price boost up.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
BetcoinRakeback.com
April 01, 2016, 03:25:55 PM
Hold until the halving comes.
What is the big deal, just hold your current coins. If it increases which it certainly will, sell then. That is a given if you ask me.
And to the above poster:
Chinese miners are the only ones profiting from mining as of 1 year ago, since they have factories dedicated to mining compared to the solo miner doing it from their basement. They pay more in the electricity then what they actually make in a day.
April 01, 2016, 03:07:09 PM
But what after this pump? What we can expect after having?
Will the price stay on higher level, will this bring more attention to Bitcoin.
What will happen with miners? Only Chinese miners will survive.. Huh
April 01, 2016, 06:53:42 AM
No way. There are not valid data backing 3x price increase of uᴉoɔʇᴉq just because Halving is approaching. At best it will be slight price boost - no more that $100-$150.
You will be a silly wishful thinking man for believing uᴉoɔʇᴉq can go that high, it would be a short lived bubble if that ever happened in 2016.
Ditto, my peeps.  The halvening, I am pretty certain, has been priced in.  Still I am watching with breath a-bated and will be very surprised if we get a spike after the halfffing.  Stranger things have happened in bitcoinland, but I don't think we're going anywhere near $1700.
I also think that it is not possible that uᴉoɔʇᴉq will reach to $1700, it is a possibility that uᴉoɔʇᴉq will reach at $800 or may touch $1000 but for going to $1700 it will need some more years.

$1700 is not the price for this year. The uᴉoɔʇᴉq might reach that price in 2017 or 2018. The price could reach  $1200 this year.

1200$ is still a large price for bitcoin this year we are at 400+ and the halving will just let the price for about 600-700 and will stay at the end of the year.
Activity: 195
Merit: 104
April 01, 2016, 06:41:17 AM
No way. There are not valid data backing 3x price increase of uᴉoɔʇᴉq just because Halving is approaching. At best it will be slight price boost - no more that $100-$150.
You will be a silly wishful thinking man for believing uᴉoɔʇᴉq can go that high, it would be a short lived bubble if that ever happened in 2016.
Ditto, my peeps.  The halvening, I am pretty certain, has been priced in.  Still I am watching with breath a-bated and will be very surprised if we get a spike after the halfffing.  Stranger things have happened in bitcoinland, but I don't think we're going anywhere near $1700.
I also think that it is not possible that uᴉoɔʇᴉq will reach to $1700, it is a possibility that uᴉoɔʇᴉq will reach at $800 or may touch $1000 but for going to $1700 it will need some more years.

$1700 is not the price for this year. The bitcoin might reach that price in 2017 or 2018. The price could reach  $1200 this year.
Activity: 826
April 01, 2016, 06:30:57 AM
I also think that it is not possible that bitcoin will reach to $1700, it is a possibility that bitcoin will reach at $800 or may touch $1000 but for going to $1700 it will need some more years.
April 01, 2016, 02:36:32 AM

With the halving coming i plan to sell a part of my uᴉoɔʇᴉq, i really wish and expect a profit from them and keep the other part until the next halving.
Everyone has decided for that to sell their coins after they benefit their investment amount with coins. You have to sell all of your coins as, I think the price will come to a lower price.

Everyone will really sell their coin after the halving and that will really make a huge difference in price because of the mass selling that is going to happen in the market.
legendary
Activity: 840
April 01, 2016, 01:57:12 AM

If we reach that value of bitcoin before halving i will surely sell all my coins.
And accumulate again when the value crash in a stable value.
After halving surely the value of bitcoin will slightly stabilize to its reasonable price
Pages:
Jump to: