Pages:
Author

Topic: Withdrawal still "Awaiting Approval" in poloniex - page 3. (Read 2921 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 257
Maybe poloniex did not have time or no time to respond to my complaint on trollbox and i just log in poloniex and i see my balance increases, it turns out it was my withdrawal yesterday got message "awaiting approval" has been completed, and now my withdrawal successfully canceled and my bitcoin is returned.
Thank you very much.

Shit man! My withdrawal is experiencing the same problem for the third time, yesterday I tried to withdraw with doge then withdrawal with BTC and it runs fine, but now after I buy ETH then I make a withdrawal on some BTC I have but my withdrawal status is " Awaiting approval "again.
I'm traumatized to withdraw BTC from poloniex, I'd better do withdrawal on altcoin from poloniex.

127/5000
Did you get your bitcoins out?
I looked at my account now and still waiting for approval and the date of my withdrawal was day 7.
After 12 days of waiting due to "awaiting approval" status, my withdrawal was canceled and my bitcoin returned.
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
I thought this problem is solved. I recently made withdrawal and it was fast and successful.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 288
OK. This is very weird. All these Poloniex withdrawal issue threads. I have just withdrawn 0.05BTC from Poloniex two hours ago, and the transaction has been confirmed in like 15 minutes, so I really don't know what this issue is, or why people are experiencing it.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Maybe poloniex did not have time or no time to respond to my complaint on trollbox and i just log in poloniex and i see my balance increases, it turns out it was my withdrawal yesterday got message "awaiting approval" has been completed, and now my withdrawal successfully canceled and my bitcoin is returned.
Thank you very much.

127/5000
Did you get your bitcoins out?
I looked at my account now and still waiting for approval and the date of my withdrawal was day 7.
Thank you very much.
I am waiting for withdrawal BTC from 23 May. I wrote ticket - no answer from Poloniex. Is the Cryptsy nightmare? What should I do else?
I also do not know what to do especially to get the action we should get from poloniex. I just want to cancel the withdrawal I have made because the withdrawal goes to a time-based btc address and now the address is no longer accepting payment or has died, so if it is not canceled I will lose.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I am waiting for withdrawal BTC from 23 May. I wrote ticket - no answer from Poloniex. Is the Cryptsy nightmare? What should I do else?
Please help me.. Cry
I think withdrawal BTC at poloniex will not get the message "Awaiting Approval" again, it is still happening and I do not know what to do with this.
Is there anyone here who has experienced the same thing with me?
Because the bitcoin address I sent this BTC is time-based, so I need to complete this withdrawal as soon as possible, where should I confirm this so that my withdrawal and complaints can quickly get a response from poloniex admin?
Can i ask via email to poloniex admin, where can i get that email, is there someone here know it?
Thanks before.
Hy all,
According to the title, yesterday I made a withdrawal on poloniex but until now his status is still "Awaiting Approval" and I have sent to the support center I request to cancel the withdrawal.
Does this way the withdrawal I do can be canceled?
Or do you know where the place for me to cancel the withdrawal on poloniex?
Thanks in advance.
Pages:
Jump to: