Pages:
Author

Topic: Without Bitcoin, Life Will Be Boring! - page 5. (Read 2583 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 01:51:13 PM
Yes.Now Bitcoin is the most important part in my life. Its help me a lot.Bitcoin change my lifestyle, and help my family. I can't imagine one day without bitcoin.Bitcoin make me stronger.without bitcoin,my life will be so boring.
Activity: 251
Merit: 20
April 14, 2018, 01:35:13 PM
This is true my i cant imagine my life without bitcoin it helped me become a better person bitcoin became my life i love what im doing now scrolling down in the forum replying to post and threads if bitcoin dies or be gone gor a day i wont know what to do i wish it wont happen and i hope for the best gor bitcoin.
Activity: 770
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
April 14, 2018, 01:32:16 PM
I dont think life can be boring without it. There's altcoin where you can invest all of your time and your money with. Even bitcoin will be gone life will continue like nothing happen.
I do not agree with your opinion. I think everyone has their own hobby. If you are not an analyst, you will never be interested in the Cryptocurrency market.
But for people like me, I would love to analyze the altcoin and look at its special features. Then I will make investment decisions, which makes my life more interesting because I am doing what I like.
Activity: 30
April 14, 2018, 12:45:15 PM
Saya berterima kasih kepada bitcoint,karna bitcoin bisa menutupi waktu saya yang membosankan,berhubung saya masih pemula dan tidak bisa bermain lama sampe beberapa jam kaya temen saya bekerja sampe 7 sampe 8 jam seharinya
Activity: 310
Merit: 114
April 06, 2018, 09:04:32 AM
I dont think life can be boring without it. There's altcoin where you can invest all of your time and your money with. Even bitcoin will be gone life will continue like nothing happen.
Activity: 65
April 01, 2018, 12:15:39 PM
I was thinking if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanish one day then what will happen? I got my Answer, Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring! Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

What will happen to you if bitcoin will die  Cry

(Long Life Bitcoin, We will go to the mars again very soon)

yes,Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring too. I ' m spending my time with bitcoin. maybe I think another investment if bitcoin dies
Activity: 336
March 30, 2018, 12:33:46 PM
Yap im agree with you
How excitement when bitcoin price getting high and how our adrenaline get pump when the bearest trend come
Thats all make this bitcoin system cant be boring
For bounty hunter if bitcoin die someday its like something missing when we not report our weekly report of bounty that really really a boring life for sure
Activity: 224
March 30, 2018, 12:29:10 PM
Yes without bitcoin my life would be boring because i enjoyed doing bitcoin everyday. I spend more of less 10 hours a day doing bitcoin and im not boring with it because its useful to my life.
copper member
Activity: 280
March 29, 2018, 02:13:11 PM
Yes I accept that life without Bitcoin will be absolutely boring. If the Bitcoin platform becomes Ben in all countries, then I can not imagine how my life will be without, excitement in Bitcoin's life will end because we spend around 7 to 8 hours with Bitcoin every day. And we have got used to working with Bitcoin. Bitcoin has now become a part of our life. With Bitcoin we are enjoying our life
Activity: 70
March 29, 2018, 03:32:34 AM
No, because there are still many people who do not agree with the existence of bitcoin
Activity: 127
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
March 29, 2018, 01:05:37 AM
I was thinking if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanish one day then what will happen? I got my Answer, Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring! Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

What will happen to you if bitcoin will die  Cry

(Long Life Bitcoin, We will go to the mars again very soon)
Life without bitcoin, is like so loneliness. Because bitcoin now a days is part of our life. So if it will disappear it will be boring. So everybody now, are focusing also in bitcoin not only in social media.
Activity: 42
March 29, 2018, 01:04:55 AM
A lot of people investing bitcoin today because of its high value and they expect their will be a big return in the coming years. Any investors are so optimistic of what happen in the future, they simply grab opportunity that will bring them a great investment return. If bitcoin price still increasing probably everyone will make investment on it, and so do i.
Activity: 153
Merit: 7
March 29, 2018, 01:04:11 AM
Without bitcoin life is so boring
Yes   life is so boring without bitcoin . I'm so happy with bitcoin because with bitcoin you're not wasting your time . Because you earn money easy .
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 29, 2018, 01:03:38 AM
Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

My working day starts at 10am and lasts for 8-10 hours. If bitcoin dies, I will have a lot of free time. And I can rest! But then I get bored, too.

I think in my part being active in Bitcoin everyday, if Bitcoin will disappear the big part of me will affect totally specially now that I'm no longer newbie in this technology if would difficult for me to accept it if Bitcoin dies. And actually working in my past time during my rest day, so my life will totally bored without Bitcoin.
well for the time being, we have gotten used to bitcoin, and of course, when bitcoin is gone, then it gets boring. I hope bitcoin is always used and developed, because there are many people who expect to earn income by using bitcoin.
Activity: 196
March 29, 2018, 01:01:45 AM
of course it can make tired because of the bitcoin in addition to having a high price he has the curiosity of people who want to get it because of the bitcoin is a value that is high enough and it shocked the world in the absence of bitcoin lot people will get bored later.
Activity: 190
March 29, 2018, 12:48:29 AM
Without Bitcoin, Life Will Be Boring!
YEs, of course..
By using bitcoin in my life I have learned to do a lot of things and that includes managing my time and money well. I think this is already impossible, many are already so accustomed to bitcoin that it is impossible to imagine life without him. this is already a part of our life and it will only grow.
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
March 29, 2018, 12:40:23 AM
Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

My working day starts at 10am and lasts for 8-10 hours. If bitcoin dies, I will have a lot of free time. And I can rest! But then I get bored, too.

I think in my part being active in Bitcoin everyday, if Bitcoin will disappear the big part of me will affect totally specially now that I'm no longer newbie in this technology if would difficult for me to accept it if Bitcoin dies. And actually working in my past time during my rest day, so my life will totally bored without Bitcoin.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
March 27, 2018, 12:57:31 PM
Actually this is a difficult answer for me because bitcoin is very meaningful to me and has become my daily companion, not inconceivable if bitcoin is not there because part of my income comes from bitcoin. bitcoin has changed me for the better and helped me financially. very boring if life without bitcoin  Cry
I do not know, i think without bitcoin or cryptocurrency, most of the people in this forum will become, bloggers, or make money in other ways from the internet. well, because it all starts from that, so maybe we have another busy if there's no bitcoin.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 27, 2018, 12:54:35 PM
Actually this is a difficult answer for me because bitcoin is very meaningful to me and has become my daily companion, not inconceivable if bitcoin is not there because part of my income comes from bitcoin. bitcoin has changed me for the better and helped me financially. very boring if life without bitcoin  Cry
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
March 27, 2018, 12:50:29 PM
It is true that with our bitcoin life will be boring and it has changed my life and on the other side it is providing monetary benefits as well now it makes my life easier and with out bitcoin i will not be happy and my life will also affected with this so i think bitcoin is the blood of my life and with out blood body can not survive so it is better to enjoy now this digital currency and to hold this currency now because the market is tough and we should not cash out our bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: