Pages:
Author

Topic: Without Bitcoin, Life Will Be Boring! - page 8. (Read 2583 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 01:24:12 PM
I think you are addicted on it. Bitcoin is an investment that helps to make safe our future retirement life. Our bitcoin trading,mining and everything that related to bitcoin we will commit with them only to satisfy our needs and wants.On that time everyone stop their bitcoin relation on there and  would like to relax on the excess time.
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 01:14:35 PM
Yes without  Bitcoin life of some people is boring,like those who don't  have work,bitcoin help us in many ways.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
March 25, 2018, 01:07:46 PM
If one day bitcoin die my future dream will gone forever and i can't succed to realise them without bitcoin
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
March 25, 2018, 01:07:22 PM
That is the view and feel of each person for a crypto passion. To me, there is no bitcoin. I still adapt to other investments, such as real estate. However, it will be regrettable that there is no motivation to change my mindset and hard work as bitcoin has given me influence. There is no longer a chance to find unfinished dreams.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
March 25, 2018, 12:50:10 PM
Yes true, I'm sure without bitcoin then life is boring, prices are up and down and hard to guess makes bitcoin like mystery and puzzle, but I'm sure that prices will continue to improve.
Activity: 252
Merit: 9
March 25, 2018, 12:34:24 PM
I dont agree with this. Though i understand that some people might have gotten so attached to the bitcoin world but saying life will be boring without it dont count. It probably will just feel like a worker that lost his/her job. The sadness and emotion downtime will set in but with time one will get over it and move on with life. Looking for anptheer means to survive or engage yourself will be the only solution advisable as of thinking one's life will be boring.

But, Bitcoin is still here so make best use of it.
Activity: 47
March 25, 2018, 12:27:08 PM
Experimental risk. Since the very concept of virtual currencies is still young and fresh, it's hard to say how much you can trust it.
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
March 25, 2018, 10:19:46 AM
so our lives and bitcoin investors will be boring if bitcoin is lost because they can not find a job even if you are at home.
Activity: 48
March 25, 2018, 10:16:39 AM
if for example bitcoin and bitcointalk will not be there, i will go back to my old job, that is a laborer. but i do not need to cry when considering bitcoin glory.
Activity: 154
March 25, 2018, 10:13:50 AM
I don't think so. Life couldn't be boring without it. To say this is to hype the influence of the virtual currency.
Activity: 33
March 25, 2018, 10:08:50 AM
Totally agree, without bitcoin our lives will be boring and without challenges, it will not give us extra income and increases the unemployment rate in the country.
Activity: 158
March 25, 2018, 10:06:51 AM
in my opinion, if our day without bitcoin it will be more people who lose their livelihood and increasing unemployment rate. but we can try to open or start a new business or become an employee of a company so there are many more activities that we can do without bitcoin. so believe me, you can live without bitcoin.
Activity: 106
March 25, 2018, 10:04:59 AM
Yes, it will be boring for me if bitcoin die. I enjoyed sharing thoughts or idea here at bitcoin talk and as a matter of fact i've learned alot in this forum.
Activity: 85
March 25, 2018, 09:54:15 AM
before there was the forex!
Activity: 546
burst.money
March 25, 2018, 09:53:02 AM
Not really, I have friends to work with if you're bored, family to talk with, but internet life will be so much boring if bitcoin fades away.... Just playing and watching but never been productive.
Bitcoin is a part and parcel of my life. Bitcoin can give me a inspiration for the life support. Till marketing to sleeping Bitcoin is essential. Not only boring but also impossible too.
Activity: 85
March 25, 2018, 09:50:39 AM
we lived very well before without bitcoin! people would go on forex: D
Activity: 294
March 25, 2018, 09:49:15 AM
Currently, I am almost a year with Bitcoin and I keep myself busy with things like bounty and trading and I could say that there is no life without Bitcoin. No life in the sense that I am used to it and I can't imagine a week the without a profit generated from my BTC activities.
Activity: 147
Merit: 11
March 25, 2018, 09:35:58 AM
Without bitcoin, life will be boring? i agree with the setatus you write, maybe for most people who have known bitcoin maybe their life will be boring, let alone bitcoin be the main job for them, and of course if bitcoin is not automatic they will get bored. and will not recognize bitcoin.
Activity: 560
March 25, 2018, 09:31:04 AM
yes you are right if bitcoin loses our lives and investors will be boring because of the loss of profit and money.
Activity: 132
March 25, 2018, 09:30:12 AM
I was thinking if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanish one day then what will happen? I got my Answer, Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring! Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

What will happen to you if bitcoin will die  Cry

(Long Life Bitcoin, We will go to the mars again very soon)
Honestly without bitcoin is not so boring because this is newly to us but when theres bitcoin, the best thing to describe was adding more colorful to our life for providing financially.
Pages:
Jump to: