Pages:
Author

Topic: Without Bitcoin, Life Will Be Boring! - page 9. (Read 2583 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 7
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
March 25, 2018, 09:27:57 AM
I was thinking if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanish one day then what will happen? I got my Answer, Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring! Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

What will happen to you if bitcoin will die  Cry

(Long Life Bitcoin, We will go to the mars again very soon)

there is not going to be a ban on bitcoin. Just stop spreading this bs as it's real nonsense and it's properly annoying. Bitcoin is already regulated which is good, more compliance is coming...
Activity: 450
Merit: 107
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
March 25, 2018, 09:25:42 AM
there is still much we can do if bitcoin or altcoin is gone. there are still many positive activities we can do such as working in a company or starting a new business. if on holidays we can get together with family and others. but unemployment will increase if bitcoin is lost / dead.
Activity: 526
Merit: 100
markaccy.io
March 25, 2018, 09:22:40 AM
I was thinking if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanish one day then what will happen? I got my Answer, Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring! Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

yes of course, bitcoin can be said to have been the most influential in my life. And what happens when bitcoin begins to be blocked by various circles, there seems to be pain in this heart. Because as we know and that I also experienced myself because since I know and began to plunge in the world bitcoin life in terms of finance, I began to stabilize.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
March 25, 2018, 09:15:13 AM
I can't imagine mùy life without Bitcoin and crypto currencies in general. I spend long hours daily working with this currencies and reading their last news, and learning  more about them. Bitcoin is my my preferred crypto currency and I deal with it a lot more than other coins, but I am also investing some time and money in some other altcoins.
Activity: 310
Merit: 103
Rookie Website developer
March 25, 2018, 09:14:32 AM
Back when bitcoin wasn't still created, we all are living in our own live with different matters. If bitcoin wsn't created we may not be able to taste if fruits right now. And if bitcoin wasn't created, we would still continue looking for something to count on, and if it wasn't created and invented, we won't be differing the comparison between bitcoin being created and bitcoin without life. But to see, bitcoin has been a really good asset and a love life right now, more likely, nowadays, so, we may say, its fruits without it, is really boring.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 09:11:42 AM
true it is very sad if bitcoin die i also enjoy bitcoin tolk thats right if witout bitcoin my life will be still not working .i cant imagine without bitcoin .bitcoin is my dream passion and income source bitcoin will never die or vanish Cheesy
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
March 25, 2018, 09:10:30 AM
The presence of bitcoin provides a different color in life, if we previously rely on internet income by writing a blog by inserting google adsense ads then the trend has been shifted because many people complain about the low value of clicks, the presence of bitcoin makes everyone likely to get big profits because the value of bitcoin continue to rise.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
March 25, 2018, 09:01:10 AM

I can't imagine that Cheesy to be honest, I spend my time almost full day in the crypto world, like for bitcointalk, ICO, and even for trade. I can earn money from bitcoin, so like I will lose my job if bitcoin die. but I suggest you for save your money which you earn from bitcoin and make it a business in real life at least you still have a profit if that happens.
Activity: 240
March 25, 2018, 08:44:11 AM

Life would indeed be boring. I am challenged with bitcoin because I need to learn a lot to fully understand how everything works.  If bitcoin dies, the best thing to do is to move on. We need to look for other ways to provide for our family's needs.
Activity: 274
Merit: 250
March 25, 2018, 08:33:02 AM
Totally agree!

I don't spend such amount of time every day on Bitcoin but I really like the concept and is looking forward to contribute more on this.

It's definitively a nice addition to our lives.
Activity: 210
March 25, 2018, 08:29:31 AM

Life with bitcoin is very exciting. It helps keeping people on the go, it motivates everyone. Everyday you will encounter mixed emotions. You look forward on the market value and the projects that you are in. Meaning you are part of the real world. You are more alive everyday because of the possible profits that you can earned.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
March 25, 2018, 08:27:21 AM
Bitcoin helps a lot of people without the bitcoin that many people are not able to raise money and can not use their gadgets without boring life without bitcoin just a bit of help bitcoin in person
Activity: 1246
Merit: 356
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 25, 2018, 04:21:57 AM
It is right, without bitcoin my life will be boring because i really enjoy it so i can't imagine if it will die. Bitcoin is the source of my income and it helps a lot to me to buy things whatever i wanted and provide our family needs moreover if it will be vanish my life will be worthless. I hope it wouldn't happens.
Activity: 70
March 25, 2018, 04:17:03 AM
I wasted alot of time on different platform but have no saving. After entering in this field from starting days  i save a lot. So, for me without Bitcoin life will be boring.
Activity: 267
Merit: 110
March 25, 2018, 04:16:25 AM
The presence of bitcoin makes a lot of different things, especially for those of us who are accustomed to receiving and sending money to various worlds, if we rely on banks is not effective because the cost is very expensive, with bitcoin we can send small amount (even only $ 1) and of course with fees which is very small.
Yeah i think it is more fun than investment or trading for me and i also enjoy spending my time if it’s about bitcoin, trading, investing and about joining signature campaigns or bounties. I love talking about bitcoin especially when bitcoin is turning into rocket because of its high amount. As of now bitcoin is still stable with around $9k and I think it is still okay if bitcoin will not die or end up.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
March 25, 2018, 04:14:06 AM
Therefore I conclude, without bitcoin life is really  boring.
* bitcoin give some abundant life
*bitcoin change some financial status from nothing to something
* bitcoin make some people from simplicity to beauty for without money it is impossible to make facial touch.
* bitcoin make some unemployed to employed through digital currency.

But bitcoin wasn't the only channel of boringness it is also self reflection and acceptance toward self importance.
Activity: 532
Merit: 170
March 25, 2018, 04:03:56 AM

bitcoin will not die anytime soon
it's been proven from year to year bitcoin always persist in any correction and from state ban. the possibility of bitcoin will continue to be used 10 20 years fore ya. I'm sure of that.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
March 25, 2018, 04:03:34 AM
Life without bitcoin will always be traditional, old school and difficult when it comes to financial transactions. Bitcoin saves our lives from the falling in line in the money transfer booth and going into a bank and making financial transactions, etc.
I agree with you! Without Bitcoin, traditional markets will not advance human progress so quickly. People will have to spend a lot of time, effort and money on transactions ... But I believe that with constant creativity, if Bitcoin is not born, there will be another form that is also advanced,  modern as Bitcoin to meet human needs.
Activity: 267
Merit: 110
March 25, 2018, 04:01:34 AM
The presence of bitcoin makes a lot of different things, especially for those of us who are accustomed to receiving and sending money to various worlds, if we rely on banks is not effective because the cost is very expensive, with bitcoin we can send small amount (even only $ 1) and of course with fees which is very small.
I am pretty much addicted to it from the way i know about crypto. it get me addicted into it even tough sometimes i've about getting worried when trading or invest on ICO, but really, all of those are dissapear once we get profit more than we expected. Bitcoin make me crazy and addicted to join on some group and make a discussion and sharing tips with others.
Activity: 56
March 25, 2018, 03:59:32 AM
Right now, bitcoin is undergoing a process of transformation.
This transition bitcoin from the hands of the owners of the standard intellect, people of excitement, fatalists, - those who bought it at the time of birth bitcoin. ..
The transition bitcoin is now in the hands of new owners - highly intelectual that exclude all risks in their business.
This will create conditions for the arrival of the assets of classical investors and the stability of bitcoins in the near future with a constant decrease in the level of risks, which we see, for example, work on a legal basis, high activity in the subject of the topic of the high-level crypto currency, for example G20.
         P.S.: This confirms the completion of the process of transformation of bitcoin, the transition from smart people's hands to very clever and strong!

Имeннo ceйчac биткoин пpoxoдит пpoцecc тpaнcфopмaции. Этo пepexoд биткoин из pyк oблaдaтeлeй cтaндapтнoгo интeлeктa, людeй aзapтa, фaтaлиcтoв тoecть тex кoтopыe eгo кyпили eщё нa мoмeнт poждeния биткoин. .. Пepexoд биткoин тeпepь yжe в pyки нoвыx oблaдaтeлeй - выcoкoинтeлeктyaльныx кoтopыe иcключaют вce pиcки в cвoём бизнece. Этo coздacт ycлoвия для пpиxoдa aктивoв клaccичecкиx инвecтopoв и cтaбильнocти биткoин в cкopoм бyдyщeм c пocтoянным пoнижeниeм ypoвня pиcкoв, чтo и видим, кaк нaпpимep paбoтa нaд юpидичecкoй бaзoй, выcoкaя aктивнocть paзвития тeмaтики тeмы кpиптoвaлюты нa выcшeм ypoвнe, нaпpимep G20..
     P.S.: Этo пoдтвepждaeт зaвepшeния пpoцeca тpaнcфopмaции биткoин, пepexoд из pyк yмныx людeй в pyки oчeнь yмныx и cильныx
Pages:
Jump to: