Pages:
Author

Topic: WOC2 - WarOfCoins - MASTERNODES - page 7. (Read 31581 times)

legendary
Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000
June 19, 2015, 07:01:38 AM
on c-cex: no website, no block explorer, no forum Huh
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
June 18, 2015, 11:54:13 PM
Hows that guide comin?
legendary
Activity: 1120
June 17, 2015, 08:31:35 AM
need good block explorer , internet site and roadmap
nobody knows what is woc2

internet site is not really needed, in fact there is a internet site. www.warofcoins.com
legendary
Activity: 1169
June 17, 2015, 08:05:34 AM
need good block explorer , internet site and roadmap
nobody knows what is woc2
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
June 17, 2015, 07:19:20 AM
When they hit trex?
legendary
June 17, 2015, 04:33:54 AM
How do you actually create a MN. I have tried everything and cannot get it right. The config that is generated in the wallet witht he MN private key etc is that the config for the wallet with the collateral address or is that the config for the MN itself?

They weren't enabled until now, we were waiting for network to stabilize.

Can you please post a step-by-step guide of exactly how to configure a masternode and what must go in the .conf file of the local wallet (rpcwallet) and what must go int he .conf on the remote wallet that is the actual masternode.

I'm working on it now.

How is the guide coming along? I think there are several people that want to get MN up and running.

Indeed....

And why not make it REALLY INTERESTING!!! You have some BTCs from the first and second ICO, not a lot as ICO was pretty terrible, but maybe giving some EXTRA rewards in BTC!!! for people that RUN a MASTERNODE for a whole month!!! Or RUN at least 5 MASTERNODES. Something like giving away 1 BTC or so. People will start buying the coin because they want to run 5 MASTERNODES, less coins on the market, demand increase, supply decrease, and you use your BTCs from ICO useful Wink
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
June 17, 2015, 04:21:32 AM
How do you actually create a MN. I have tried everything and cannot get it right. The config that is generated in the wallet witht he MN private key etc is that the config for the wallet with the collateral address or is that the config for the MN itself?

Can you please post a step-by-step guide of exactly how to configure a masternode and what must go in the .conf file of the local wallet (rpcwallet) and what must go int he .conf on the remote wallet that is the actual masternode.

I'm working on it now.

How is the guide coming along? I think there are several people that want to get MN up and running.
legendary
June 16, 2015, 06:19:17 PM
Maybe a stupid question but why is this coin so cheap?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
June 16, 2015, 06:14:41 PM

I'm working on it now.
legendary
June 16, 2015, 06:09:19 PM

June 16, 2015, 05:42:35 PM

June 16, 2015, 05:41:58 PM
Making MasterNode costs 10 000 WOC2

Staking paramters were updated too, min stake age is 8 hours, POS interested is 50% pa.

What is a masternodes' payout from a block?

Where can we find all the parameters/specs of this new coin? The OP is empty!!

2/3 of block reward
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
June 16, 2015, 04:20:08 PM
Making MasterNode costs 10 000 WOC2

Staking paramters were updated too, min stake age is 8 hours, POS interested is 50% pa.

What is a masternodes' payout from a block?

Where can we find all the parameters/specs of this new coin? The OP is empty!!
legendary
June 16, 2015, 03:39:14 PM
Activity: 574
Merit: 504
June 16, 2015, 03:14:39 PM
Could do with updating the OP on this
June 16, 2015, 03:06:41 PM
Interestingly my other computer is all set. Only one will not connect. That's ok for now. I am trying to set up a mastenode, and I see Dash etc have guides on how to do it. Is there a guide for WOC2? I have my wallet encrypted, backed up, and have generated my masternode genkey as well as my payment address for the 10k, not sure where to go from here though?

Thanks
June 16, 2015, 02:44:33 PM
So C-Cex seems all set now, but I downloaded the wallet on my other computer and it won't get past 7 days behind on the blocks. It says zero connections. Any ideas?

Use our official node 45.55.165.71
June 16, 2015, 11:08:31 AM
So C-Cex seems all set now, but I downloaded the wallet on my other computer and it won't get past 7 days behind on the blocks. It says zero connections. Any ideas?
legendary
June 16, 2015, 05:27:21 AM
I'm away for a couple of weeks and I miss all kinds of developments on this coin  Grin. Glad I'm still holding the cheap WOCX/WOC2 coins I bought a while back.

Ah, masternodes is nice, as it is being used... in fact WOC2 is a better marketing name then WOCX Cheesy Should be better called War of Stars, and then Star Wars Cheesy
Activity: 249
June 16, 2015, 05:07:48 AM
I'm away for a couple of weeks and I miss all kinds of developments on this coin  Grin. Glad I'm still holding the cheap WOCX/WOC2 coins I bought a while back.
Pages:
Jump to: