Pages:
Author

Topic: WOC2 - WarOfCoins - MASTERNODES - page 2. (Read 31554 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
July 18, 2015, 03:25:49 PM
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
July 18, 2015, 02:53:16 PM
Hey mates,

Iam willing to help this coin to survive, but do need to see dev online.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
July 17, 2015, 07:41:01 AM
Why do you think so? As per my experience, C-Cex runs the wallet for at least several days after the market removal, so users can move their coins out of exchange (if blockchain works of course!). I have never left delisted coins on C-Cex for longer than 1-2 days after delisting, so I don't know how long they will keep the ability to withdraw the coins, but leaving for up to 1-2 days is safe (C-Cex may change this at any date of course, but for now what I wrote is tested and true).

Because of this sentence "Those coins retrieval after the removal date will not be possible." I guess you could take that chance if you want.

Lets hope the dev publishes some stuff over the next days to create excitement and some volume so that the delisting goes away and withdrawal is not necessary. Having said this, it is a waste really to leave coins on an exchange if one could earn stake on it. In addition, the more people stake the more secure the network is. It seems that with WOC2 many people just left their coins on the exchange after the swap and only a small % are staking.

C-Cex tends to have controversial info published. This probably helps them do what they want when they want it Smiley
When asked something on a ticket, they direct you to some published info, while saying something contradicting to that info.

Anyway, if C-Cex delists this coin, there will be no reason to move it out of exchange, it will mean the Dev is gone, and this coin will be worthless without support from Dev.
legendary
July 17, 2015, 07:24:30 AM
Why do you think so? As per my experience, C-Cex runs the wallet for at least several days after the market removal, so users can move their coins out of exchange (if blockchain works of course!). I have never left delisted coins on C-Cex for longer than 1-2 days after delisting, so I don't know how long they will keep the ability to withdraw the coins, but leaving for up to 1-2 days is safe (C-Cex may change this at any date of course, but for now what I wrote is tested and true).

Because of this sentence "Those coins retrieval after the removal date will not be possible." I guess you could take that chance if you want.

Lets hope the dev publishes some stuff over the next days to create excitement and some volume so that the delisting goes away and withdrawal is not necessary. Having said this, it is a waste really to leave coins on an exchange if one could earn stake on it. In addition, the more people stake the more secure the network is. It seems that with WOC2 many people just left their coins on the exchange after the swap and only a small % are staking.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
July 17, 2015, 07:11:28 AM
ON C-CEX THERE IS NO LINK . SO NO INFORMATION

Look closely, it is there on C-CEX. http://warofcoins.com:3001/

what if woc2 is delisted in c-cec and I have on a balance on it, it wil gone?

Yes. Everyone should remove their coins before a delisting otherwise it will be gone.

No. Why do you think so? As per my experience, C-Cex runs the wallet for at least several days after the market removal, so users can move their coins out of exchange (if blockchain works of course!). I have never left delisted coins on C-Cex for longer than 1-2 days after delisting, so I don't know how long they will keep the ability to withdraw the coins, but leaving for up to 1-2 days is safe (C-Cex may change this at any date of course, but for now what I wrote is tested and true).

EDIT: I've just moved my CATC coins (delisted yesterday) from C-Cex to my wallet. So it works.
legendary
July 16, 2015, 08:26:04 PM

Yes. Everyone should remove their coins before a delisting otherwise it will be gone. It might be a good idea in anyways to move coins into wallets to stake more coins. Perhaps the dev returns in time and pulls a rabbit out of a hat and delivers his roadmap and plans to increase volume. It is still 2 weeks before the deadline and much can happen in 2 weeks.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
July 16, 2015, 08:03:06 PM

legendary
July 16, 2015, 06:17:16 PM

legendary
Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000
July 16, 2015, 06:08:22 PM
legendary
July 16, 2015, 06:01:51 PM
WarOfCoins [WOC2]
Marked for delisting on c-cex

no forum, no website, no block explorer...dev must communicate with them  Huh

if he don't woc2 is dead

There is a block explorer at least, but yes, dev must come to the party. What I don't understand is that if the dev was going to bail why go through all the effort to do the swops, do masternodes etc, just to disappear again. WarOfCoins could have been a great success story if the dev just came forward with his plans instead of disappearing for weeks on end.
legendary
July 16, 2015, 05:56:33 PM
WarOfCoins [WOC2]
Marked for delisting on c-cex

no forum, no website, no block explorer...dev must communicate with them  Huh

if he don't woc2 is dead
legendary
July 16, 2015, 02:08:12 AM
so whats new and what is about to happen  Huh

I guess everyone is waiting on the dev to make the next move.
Activity: 240
Merit: 250
July 16, 2015, 01:47:20 AM
so whats new and what is about to happen  Huh
July 14, 2015, 07:37:14 AM
Is masternode profitable?

Masternodes get 66,6% and staker 33,3% which is very nice and it is much more profitable to have a masternode compared to just staking. There is room for improvement though because the price is currently a bit low. There are several factors at play to determine profitability:
- number of masternodes - there are 6 currently
- number of coins being staked. Since there is no fixed number of coins per block, it means that stake is a % of coins being staked and therefore the more coins being staked the larger the stakes. Most people seem to have left their coins on the exchange after the swop. If more people can move their coins from the exchange and stake, the larger the rewards will become.
- the dev's plans and roadmap. If the dev can publish his plans and the plans can excite the community, demand and buy orders will grow, increasing the price that will increase profitability.

Thanks for that explanation. Can you link the instruction how to run masternode?

It is a few posts back. Where would you like it to be linked?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11837415

Great guide thanks! Very excited for the future of this coin.

nice guide. Thanks, I will try this
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
July 12, 2015, 07:50:46 PM

Masternodes get 66,6% and staker 33,3% which is very nice and it is much more profitable to have a masternode compared to just staking. There is room for improvement though because the price is currently a bit low. There are several factors at play to determine profitability:
- number of coins being staked. Since there is no fixed number of coins per block, it means that stake is a % of coins being staked and therefore the more coins being staked the larger the stakes. Most people seem to have left their coins on the exchange after the swop. If more people can move their coins from the exchange and stake, the larger the rewards will become.
- the dev's plans and roadmap. If the dev can publish his plans and the plans can excite the community, demand and buy orders will grow, increasing the price that will increase profitability.

Thanks for that explanation. Can you link the instruction how to run masternode?

Great guide thanks! Very excited for the future of this coin.
legendary
July 12, 2015, 05:16:12 AM

July 11, 2015, 07:12:33 PM

Thanks for that explanation. Can you link the inatruction how to run masternode?
legendary
July 10, 2015, 12:55:44 PM
it would be great to have a link for woc2 forum on c-cex... Huh
legendary
July 10, 2015, 07:47:08 AM

July 10, 2015, 06:39:55 AM
Pages:
Jump to: