Pages:
Author

Topic: Women empowerment? - page 3. (Read 2924 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 10:45:52 PM
Many govt rules are still enforced that differentiate or discriminate sexes, like three time 'Talaq' by men in Islam causing instant divorce
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
March 09, 2018, 06:19:11 PM
The extremists thinks that increasing women empowerment will the destruction of society? Because where you go in the world they thinks everyone talks about the women empowerment and giving more power to women.    What do you think about it?

And also give your opinions on double standards??
Empowerment of women is a necessity for the very development of a society, since it enhances both the quality and the quantity of human resources available for development
Activity: 64
March 09, 2018, 06:11:18 PM
It is kind of needed as to make sure that everyone gets opportunity.
Activity: 33
March 09, 2018, 08:02:56 AM
Empowering women and girl is the key to social transformation.
Women's empowerment has become a significant topic of discussion in development
and economics.It can also point to the approaches regarding other trivialized genders
in a particular political or social context.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
March 09, 2018, 07:22:22 AM
As a woman, this is good news for me. We just want to be equally looked upon in the society compared to men. We don't wanna be looked down and think that we're idiots and weak. We want to break the stereotypes of being a woman. It's not about being greater than men or men being inferior to us but it is about being EQUAL.
Activity: 252
March 09, 2018, 07:14:58 AM
In the past ten years, the status of women has improved in some important aspects, but progress is different, men's and women's inequality still exists, for giving women power there is still a big obstacle, this brings the serious consequences of all human welfare.
Activity: 41
March 09, 2018, 07:06:51 AM
The extremists thinks that increasing women empowerment will the destruction of society? Because where you go in the world they thinks everyone talks about the women empowerment and giving more power to women.    What do you think about it?

I am surprised to find these opinions here. Many of the altcoins presented in this community have women in the development and management teams, to mention just one argument for gender equality. I have the feeling that the "women are lesser than men" argument is only one step away if we discuss in terms of "they should stay home and cook".
Activity: 140
March 09, 2018, 05:38:29 AM
Women's empowerment has become a significant topic of discussion in development and economics. It can also point to the approaches regarding other trivialized genders in a particular political or social context.

Women's economic empowerment refers to the ability for women to enjoy their right to control and benefit from resources, assets, income and their own time, as well as the ability to manage risk and improve their economic status and well being.

While often interchangeably used, the more comprehensive concept of gender empowerment refers to people of any gender, stressing the distinction between biological and gender as a role. It thereby also refers to other marginalized genders in a particular political or social context.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
March 08, 2018, 11:08:55 PM
every human being created by god has equal position and degree, neither mutual exaltation nor demeaning of a person, be it woman or man, while for those who think and elevate woman and adore her, for me that is a big mistake, for man men also think that is the greatest, then iyltu is also a mistake, so for me let us together complement each other and work together,
Activity: 168
March 08, 2018, 05:29:53 PM

Women and men should have equal rights. It will not lead to anything catastrophic.
Activity: 280
Merit: 41
March 08, 2018, 04:38:40 PM
It is important as it will give equal rights to them and equal opportunities.
Activity: 210
March 07, 2018, 12:35:24 PM
It is very empowerment as it helps the women gets educated about their life.
Activity: 29
March 07, 2018, 12:15:37 PM
It is very important as it helps the society grow and also encourages the women.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
March 07, 2018, 02:35:01 AM
Being a female in a predominately male field (engineering) I am all for Women empowerment.  However, I think it is important that we do not set back men along the way - human empowerment! Smiley.  People as equals in this world regardless of gender.

The world of crypto is clearly a male dominated area.  Looking forward  to evening out those stats!

Women empowerment refers to the creation of environment for women where they can make decision of their own for personal benefits as well as the society. Men and women are equal when it comes to rights.
yes, we are all the same between men and women. we have the same rights. so there is nothing wrong with this thing everyone has the right to determine the life they want men or women.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
March 07, 2018, 12:41:26 AM

Not empowering women is such a  misogynistic point of view and it stems from ego that is threatened with a strong independent woman. Such backward thinking is something we must forget. Also, women empowerment is fine and good. We have to keep in mind is that we are fighting to have people know and believe that women should be treated the same as men and vice versa. Thinking that one is better than the other will not help either.
Activity: 98
March 06, 2018, 09:26:07 PM
It is very important as it will help in becoming the society a better place and help them grow.
Activity: 392
Merit: 123
March 06, 2018, 05:16:12 PM
I dont kniw why the world is threatened by women rising in power. Maybe because of men ego. Men could find it difficult to accept that women can be equal or even be better than them. I think men are threatened by women because it is true that women has a lot of potentials in achieving more than some men. I’m not saying all men.
Activity: 140
March 06, 2018, 04:53:32 PM
Being a female in a predominately male field (engineering) I am all for Women empowerment.  However, I think it is important that we do not set back men along the way - human empowerment! Smiley.  People as equals in this world regardless of gender.

The world of crypto is clearly a male dominated area.  Looking forward  to evening out those stats!

Women empowerment refers to the creation of environment for women where they can make decision of their own for personal benefits as well as the society. Men and women are equal when it comes to rights.
Activity: 37
March 06, 2018, 04:05:14 PM
Women empowerment is important as it gives equal opportunities to them as well.
Activity: 26
March 02, 2018, 10:12:08 AM
There are many things that are connected to women and it makes them a better human.
Pages:
Jump to: