Pages:
Author

Topic: Women empowerment? - page 6. (Read 2924 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
December 27, 2017, 02:41:53 AM
Women Empowerment refers to increasing and improving the social, economic, political and legal strength of the women, to ensure equal-right to women. Women empowerment helps women to control and benefit from resources, assets, income and their own time, as well as the ability to manage risk and improve their economic status and wellbeing. Many of the barriers to women's empowerment and equity lie ingrained in cultural norms. Many women feel these pressures, while others have become accustomed to being treated inferior to men. Empowering women to participate fully in economic life across all sectors is essential to build stronger economies, achieve internationally agreed goals for development and sustainability, and improve the quality of life for women, men, families and communities.

Copy/paste
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 02:39:15 AM
Women Empowerment refers to increasing and improving the social, economic, political and legal strength of the women, to ensure equal-right to women. Women empowerment helps women to control and benefit from resources, assets, income and their own time, as well as the ability to manage risk and improve their economic status and wellbeing. Many of the barriers to women's empowerment and equity lie ingrained in cultural norms. Many women feel these pressures, while others have become accustomed to being treated inferior to men. Empowering women to participate fully in economic life across all sectors is essential to build stronger economies, achieve internationally agreed goals for development and sustainability, and improve the quality of life for women, men, families and communities.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
December 27, 2017, 01:21:50 AM
What's your problem with women?They do need to have their decent power.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
December 24, 2017, 06:54:07 AM
In our time today woman can do what men can do. We are all equal in this world so don't under estimate woman. And i believe that every successful has a woman on its side.
Activity: 14
December 24, 2017, 06:45:14 AM
A woman is not a weak always .self employment can be a woman is a independents.actually every Independents man or woman always feel there inside empowerment.so this way also reason woman empowerment.However most importants for woman empowerment is education.
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
December 15, 2017, 06:01:35 AM
If you are asking what is Women empowerment.

It refers to increasing and improving the social, economic, political and legal strength of the women, to ensure equal-right to women, and to make them confident enough to claim their rights. Inequalities between men and women and discrimination against women have also been age-old issues all over the world. Thus, women’s quest for equality with man is a universal phenomenon.
Activity: 45
December 15, 2017, 03:50:07 AM
Woman from modern countries have the same rights than men. But we are really different. Man cant be pregnant and women cant lift big weight
Activity: 168
December 14, 2017, 11:29:35 AM
I don’t believe that woman empowerment will destroy society. These narrowminded people will. It only boosts women’s confidence to stand up on their own power, without needing a man’s help. A lot of woman nowadays attest to that and libe their lives with confidence and grace a woman should possess within themselves no matter their status.
Activity: 121
Play2Live presale starts on 25th January
December 14, 2017, 11:26:50 AM
women make this world better and more. And most importantly, they do not threaten the existing system
Activity: 313
December 14, 2017, 11:21:34 AM
In my opinion women empowerment can not lead to the destruction of the society. Although women must always recognise their numerous responsibilities and should not allow one to affect others.
Activity: 130
The LIX Platform - lixcoin.org
December 14, 2017, 10:59:54 AM
Am I the only one who sees that increasing women empowerment will the destruction of society? Because where you go in the world they talked about the women empowerment and giving more power to women.    What do you think about it?

And also give your opinions on double standards??
Everyone should have the same rights in the community irrespective of their gender and i mean transgenders are well, as long as you are human, you should have rights that everyone should enjoy but with these rights one must be accountable for their actions if its disgusting for man to walk around naked the same principles should be applied to all. Equality and fairness should prevail.

true, but this is not valid for all countries. In mine for example it happens something funny. When women get more than they had before, they use it almost always as a weapon to take something away from men. This is mostly common in women using children to have money and kick out their husbands from their home.
Activity: 46
December 14, 2017, 09:53:09 AM
Does this problem exist? In our country woman has the same law like man. Its normal. But in really life all depends on personal character.
Activity: 14
December 09, 2017, 09:00:36 PM
Women empowerment=having the same rights. However, when do we say that it is finally  equal? For me, there are things where men are innately better and things where women are innately better. 
Activity: 154
December 09, 2017, 06:33:55 PM
From the beginning of creation women  have been empowered to to assist the man in all ways. But the issue of been equal have been sorted out by God. Every woman is expected by God to operate under this laid down Ordained command by God.It should be noted that their should be a clear understanding of what their role should be in a family , in the society, and in the nations world wide. No body is stopping women from been empowered. Most men see to it that their wife become Literate,some even established their wife in business ...etc. No man will want to relegates his  wife .
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
December 09, 2017, 02:18:15 PM
Women should have all the rights as men, but nothing more. As soon as they get MORE rights, society gets fucked up.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
December 09, 2017, 12:10:06 PM
Almost half of the world population is women. A country or society cannot progress without empowering women.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
December 09, 2017, 10:48:19 AM
The extremists thinks that increasing women empowerment will the destruction of society? Because where you go in the world they thinks everyone talks about the women empowerment and giving more power to women.    What do you think about it?

Women must sure have the same right that men have, but I doubt it is really good for them to come into Big Policy.
Activity: 40
December 09, 2017, 07:13:17 AM
The extremists thinks that increasing women empowerment will the destruction of society? Because where you go in the world they thinks everyone talks about the women empowerment and giving more power to women.    What do you think about it?

empowerment of women is my opinion is yes because they need respect and we need to make the princess in our lives
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 09, 2017, 06:44:56 AM
I believe that to begin with, women need to give what they initially deserve simply by birth's right - security and love...and we will see if they will demand anything else
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
December 07, 2017, 04:52:19 PM
empowering woman is a thing that we need, we must share what we have to women ! there must be a gender equality coz we have seen what theyy can and theyy can do what man did ! but in terms on gender equality i hope they can also provide a law that man = women and not to favor always girls with laws ! gentleman will be no longer a word to use nor descriibe! it should be erase then if they want power
Pages:
Jump to: