Pages:
Author

Topic: World War III - page 11. (Read 34327 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014
August 30, 2014, 02:29:52 PM
Meanwhile, and despite Russia repeatedly saying that the conflict in Ukraine is an internal civil war, the president of... Lithuania stated today that there is a war between Russia and Ukraine and by extension with the whole of Europe.

Quote: "Because Russia is at war with Ukraine, it is at war with a country that badly wants a tight integration with EU and thus Russia is at war with EU. Europe must help Ukraine in defending its land and its people. Ukraine is fighting today in the name of all Europeans."

http://www.bfm.ru/news/270986

Never mind 820.000 refugees and Ukrainian military that fled to Russia. Can you imagine British fleeing to Germany during WWII?

This is very dangerous rhetoric: she de-facto declares war on Russia on behalf of the whole Europe. What is ironic, is that both Russia, Lithuania and Ukraine are par of Europe, Eastern Europe, but still - so Europe declares a war on itself, while the only one leaning back with the pop-corn will be the US...

WWIII, here we come. The next step: EU/NATO launching a pre-emptive attack against Russia under the above pretext.

So, any Europeans on this forum - did you know that you are already at war with Russia, according to Lithuania (who are firmly under the US thumb)? Are you ready to die for Ukraine, for Poroshenko and his US-given right to decide which people are first-class, and which can be genocided to make space for the interests Dutch Shell and American oil magnates?

WWI was started under the pretext of Serbia.
WWII was started under the pretext of Poland.
WWIII is being started under the pretext of Ukraine.

It seems that Russia once again will be called upon to perform the thankless task of ending yet another war, imposed on it from the West...  Embarrassed
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
August 29, 2014, 10:28:56 PM
I hope no WW3 will happen, I want to mine for Bitcoin and I want to sell 1 BTC for $10,000 at least  Cool
In case of WW3 USD will be dumped, actually all this shit has been started in order to get an excuse for this. So you'll be able to sell your bitcoins for $1000000 - $10000000000 per 1BTC without any problem.
I don't think the Dollar would be dumped in the event of WW3. If anything people would likely buy the dollar because it is seen as a safe haven and times of war are generally seen as very risky.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
August 29, 2014, 07:11:15 PM
War in Europe is not a hysterical idea

A far more serious person, the dissident Russian analyst Andrei Piontkovsky, has recently published an article arguing, along lines that echo Zhirinovsky’s threats, that Putin really is weighing the possibility of limited nuclear strikes — perhaps against one of the Baltic capitals, perhaps a Polish city — to prove that NATO is a hollow, meaningless entity that won’t dare strike back for fear of a greater catastrophe. Indeed, in military exercises in 2009 and 2013, the Russian army openly “practiced” a nuclear attack on Warsaw.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/anne-applebaum-war-in-europe-is-not-a-hysterical-idea/2014/08/29/815f29d4-2f93-11e4-bb9b-997ae96fad33_story.html?wpmk=MK0000203
August 29, 2014, 04:35:07 PM
Finnish Air Force moves hardware to Helsinki-Vantaa airport; public reports Hornet sightings

Sweden also boosts readiness

The Swedish Paper Svenska Dagbladet also reported Friday evening that Sweden has upped its military preparedness, with the government citing the serious course of developments in Ukraine.

The paper said the Swedish Defence Force had announced the state of readiness in a brief statement on its website.

Finnish Defence Force officials said their enhanced readiness was based on a recent spate of airspace incursions by Russian aircraft. Since last Saturday there have been three such incidents in Finnish skies.

http://yle.fi/uutiset/finnish_air_force_moves_hardware_to_helsinki-vantaa_airport_public_reports_hornet_sightings/7442628
Activity: 476
August 29, 2014, 03:26:14 PM
I hope no WW3 will happen, I want to mine for Bitcoin and I want to sell 1 BTC for $10,000 at least  Cool

There would be World War III no doubt about it. The question is when? I think this happens when America and Nato is weak enough that the Axis countries would be able to defeat them.

War means destruction and death.
And in the war will survive only the the rich people, the commoneros will give their blood to secure their assets.
Alexander the Great charged the Persian troops himself on the battle of Gaugamela. He was the last one who did this.
Haven't see you a 5-star General in the first line of the front these days ?  Tongue

WWIII wasn't good to the wealthy class as assets can be confiscated for public use.

Russia and China also have history of mistreating the capitalist class. French revolution is also a good example of how ruling class were being slaughtered by the mobs.

So your assessment of only rich people will survive is not correct.

War is a great distributor of wealth. A great way to start over and to form a new a era. During the war a pound of flour can be as precious as a pound of gold.
This is only true if your country is on the winning side of the war, if it is not then your country's standard of living will likely be much less and your country's wealth will be transferred to the countries that won the war against you.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
'All that glitters is not gold'
August 29, 2014, 03:09:51 PM
I hope no WW3 will happen, I want to mine for Bitcoin and I want to sell 1 BTC for $10,000 at least  Cool

There would be World War III no doubt about it. The question is when? I think this happens when America and Nato is weak enough that the Axis countries would be able to defeat them.

And in the war will survive only the the rich people, the commoneros will give their blood to secure their assets.
Alexander the Great charged the Persian troops himself on the battle of Gaugamela. He was the last one who did this.
Haven't see you a 5-star General in the first line of the front these days ?  Tongue

WWIII wasn't good to the wealthy class as assets can be confiscated for public use.

Russia and China also have history of mistreating the capitalist class. French revolution is also a good example of how ruling class were being slaughtered by the mobs.

War is a great distributor of wealth. A great way to start over and to form a new a era. During the war a pound of flour can be as precious as a pound of gold.

The cost for such distribution is costly. But if I am a ruling elite, I will use war as an excuse to reduce surplus population and solve unemployment issue within the country.

What have you smoked man ?
You wrote: reduce surplus population  Huh That means GENOCIDE !

I recommend to all dictators-wanna-be to go to the DENTIST, and ask him to extract you a tooth without anesthesia. Then come back and post more pro-war.  Cool

August 29, 2014, 03:06:51 PM
Don't mess with nuclear Russia, Putin says (and start invasion to Ukraine)

https://news.yahoo.com/putin-says-russia-ready-respond-aggression-123956691.html
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
August 29, 2014, 01:48:19 PM
I hope no WW3 will happen, I want to mine for Bitcoin and I want to sell 1 BTC for $10,000 at least  Cool

Haven't see you a 5-star General in the first line of the front these days ?  Tongue

The cost for such distribution is costly. But if I am a ruling elite, I will use war as an excuse to reduce surplus population and solve unemployment issue within the country.
August 29, 2014, 12:29:02 PM

That's mean you will kill other people only to enrich yourself. According to the law this is theft and murder.
You have right: flour will be precious as gold, because the war bring with him the famine too.
Activity: 840
Merit: 524
Yes!
August 29, 2014, 11:18:36 AM

Activity: 211
Merit: 100
August 29, 2014, 11:07:03 AM

August 29, 2014, 10:31:15 AM

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
August 29, 2014, 10:27:42 AM
In case of WW3 USD will be dumped, actually all this shit has been started in order to get an excuse for this. So you'll be able to sell your bitcoins for $1000000 - $10000000000 per 1BTC without any problem.
Activity: 840
Merit: 524
Yes!
August 29, 2014, 09:59:30 AM

August 29, 2014, 09:47:24 AM
August 28, 2014, 11:17:31 AM
German Security Expert Warns "War Between Russia And The West Is A Real Possibility"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-08-28/german-security-expert-warns-war-between-russia-and-west-real-possibility

"Russians without maps" also in Finland: Third Russian airspace violation in a week

http://yle.fi/uutiset/7438235
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
August 27, 2014, 08:43:11 PM
"Russian troops will soon gain control of Eastern Ukraine ..." - not going to happen because it's exactly what Rasmussen and his masters want.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
August 27, 2014, 08:39:38 PM
A realistic scenario of a global war (ww3) that could potentially start as a result of the current crisis in Ukraine. Please note that this scenario is assuming that the war will be 100% conventional and no nuclear, chemical or biological weapons will be used (this would be the likely case too because all nations with wmd's know that using them would only lead to their own self-destruction).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivQ_bezJjK0
August 27, 2014, 05:16:21 PM
Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic

According to a report in the Canada Free Press, the Arctic threat from Russia is very real. Not only Canada countries like Finland and Estonia have also reported airspace violations by Russian military planes.

They all feel that Putin wanted to rebuild significant portions of the former Soviet military prowess. Part of the Russian planinclude, upgrading the Temp Aerodrome at the Kotelny Island to receive Ilyushin Il-76 military transport planes. Secondly, the Tiksi Aerodrome is getting developed as a staging base for long-range Soviet bombers. More military camps are being planned to station ground Russian forces in the Arctic.

Recently, the Russian Navy hoisted its flag on a remote Arctic island, some 50 kilometres north of Chukotka to develop the island as a base for the Russian Pacific Fleet. Yet another base was opened in Novosibirsk Islands, last year. Regular Arctic drills of Russia are a common sight, using MiG-31 planes and Tu-95 long-range bombers. Helicopters specially designed for the Arctic are being tested.

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/563977/20140826/canada-russia-arctic.htm#.U_46Sg1u6GA.twitter

Pages:
Jump to: