Pages:
Author

Topic: WorldCoinIndex.com - Cryptocurrency price index - page 27. (Read 89292 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Hi!

I was hoping you could add Petrodollar (P$). It's mainly traded on Cryptorush.in here: https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=trading&m=P$&b=BTC

It's a really unique coin that is modeled after the economics of the real world oil supply.
From Petrodollar.org:
PetroDollar is a peer-to-peer digital currency designed to deflate with relation to the world crude oils reserves. PetroDollar has a approximate 1:1000 relationship to barrels of oil still existing in the ground, thus creating an analogy of the USD/OIL trading pair. Every transaction(Tx) broadcast over the PetroDollar network will be charged a transaction fee to be destroyed in line with oil depletion. Transaction fees are destroyed autonomously, at an organic rate based on a mathematical model of the oil market. PetroDollar has a current fee of 1.429% of the amount transmitted, increasing to approximately 15% in year 2045.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Please

add VegasCoin

http://vegascoin.co
Activity: 229
Merit: 106
Coins added:

- Myriadcoin
- Mazacoin
- Foxcoin
Activity: 252
I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT
Excelent website! A lot of informations with nice design I like it!

Please if You can add DopeCoin will be nice.

P.S

Read Pm please.
I enjoy to see that centralized coin "ripple" is not in the list. Same as Next. May I ask why?

Maybe I dont  Roll Eyes  Grin

Yes you can.

As for preminecoins, using a marketcap rank is pretty unfair, but we will definitely add preminecoins to our site, because it is part of the crypocurrency world!
That is why need a ranking system that will be biased for pow/pos/pob/preminecoins. Also the number of traded coins are increasing as for the number of exchanges. Without new ranking we think it might confuse early adapters/ early majority and might give wrong impressions.

Hi, your site is excellent Grin
But the continuous updates and its markings in red and green, surf the internet with your site open is impossible  Cry Cry
The navigation hangs every minute.  Angry Angry
You can block graphic markings in red-green?  Huh Huh Huh

Thanks Alan, can you pm us more detail of your computer specs, browser and internet speed?

So far we have not heard any troubles yet with the minute to minute updates of info even on smartphones and tablets this feature is working probably. 
Add chococoin!  Wink

hi could you add myriad coin to your website ? listed on poloniex swisscex and nxt-e functional json api with relevant info tell me what you need to add it.

please add ekrona coin -  KRN

Please take a look to MIM

magicinternetmoney

We are a bit behind with adding new coins, but we will Look into it to add the requested coins.

Would be awesome if you could add Australian Dollars (AUD) to the list of currencies Smiley

We will take this request in consideration, thanks for the suggestion.
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Maybe I dont  Roll Eyes  Grin
Activity: 812
I enjoy to see that centralized coin "ripple" is not in the list. Same as Next. May I ask why?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom

magicinternetmoney

MIM FTW
Activity: 382
Merit: 261
Hi, your site is excellent Grin
But the continuous updates and its markings in red and green, surf the internet with your site open is impossible  Cry Cry
The navigation hangs every minute.  Angry Angry
You can block graphic markings in red-green?  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 32

magicinternetmoney
Activity: 686
please add ekrona coin -  KRN
Activity: 44
Would be awesome if you could add Australian Dollars (AUD) to the list of currencies Smiley
Activity: 322
hi could you add myriad coin to your website ? listed on poloniex swisscex and nxt-e functional json api with relevant info tell me what you need to add it.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
¡Crypto interminable sabor!
Add chococoin!  Wink
What exchanges are you pulling the prices from? Maybe you can make the price (and volume etc) clickable, showing a list of the exchanges and the last price? Or cryptocoincharts.info of course, if that`s easier.

And, maybe make the names as links, redirecting to the ann-thread or homepage.

Otherwise it`s great! Smiley

Thank for the suggestion. We are working on this feature to be more transparent which price/volume from which exchange we are pulling. Should be done in a few weeks.
Now we are pulling the info from cryptocoincharts, but we like to collect the data our self from exchanges.
We are also working on "names as links" where you can find information about the coin etc. Will be launched after we finished the exchanges/price/volume part.

Is it possible to store this data and share that with us? I'd like to get higher frequency data sets for modeling coin price changes.

Yes, we store all our data that we are collecting. We just started since half January 2014. At the moment we collect minute by minute prices (more data coming), because most exchanges do not allow to call their api more often, but we think it is a development, cryptocurrency and exchanges need to mature and in the future we would like to offer real time information.

We have a list of features we are considering to implement, share data/ api is one of them.

Pages:
Jump to: