Pages:
Author

Topic: WorldCoinIndex.com - Cryptocurrency price index - page 29. (Read 89292 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 106
We got some new features on the site, it's been functional for a couple of days now. Some should have noticed it. Seems all been working fine, so we are ready to announce it:

re-instated
- minute by minute auto-refresh prices and other information. Positive changes are marked green, negative changes are marked red.

NEW
- more Graph functionality: selecting time period, several fiat currency notation and quick graph download option

Please add coye
COYE/CNY 24小时成交统计:
成交量: 2 692 367 395.65 (COYE)
成交额: 152547.962 (CNY) ~25170$ ~41 BTCs
it was 2 days ago

It's already here:
      coinyecoin    0.0000054    0.00%    0.0000054    0.0000054    
coinyecoin

Thnx Armando
Activity: 870
Merit: 500
Trading will make me rich)
Please add coye
COYE/CNY 24小时成交统计:
it was 2 days ago

It's already here:
      coinyecoin    0.0000054    0.00%    0.0000054    0.0000054    
coinyecoin
We temporary had to de-list Topcoin. It will be up soon again.
Please add coye
COYE/CNY 24小时成交统计:
it was 2 days ago

Great site mate.

If no one has already mentioned them, could you add VOLT TIPS and ZEUS coins.

Looking into it to add the requested coins.

Also would it be possible for it to have the ability for you to select the coins you currently wish to "watch" and display them at the top of the list? So you go through and select the coins you like and they move to the top.

Just a thought. Probably a bad idea?

Thanks again.

Thank you for your thoughts Teveen.

It's not a bad idea and we are open for suggestion. Some idea's are great and easy to implement and some are hard or does not fit in our view. But we will consider any suggestion. As you can see through the post we implemented many suggestions and request to improve the site.

So keep em coming.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Great site mate.

If no one has already mentioned them, could you add VOLT TIPS and ZEUS coins.

Also would it be possible for it to have the ability for you to select the coins you currently wish to "watch" and display them at the top of the list? So you go through and select the coins you like and they move to the top.

Just a thought. Probably a bad idea?

Thanks again.
Activity: 12
Please add coye
COYE/CNY 24小时成交统计:
it was 2 days ago
Please add NXT to your list
Thanks cool site by the way  Cool
Edit seen your earlier post on not adding none btc clones, thats a shame nownyour site is only half cool.
Lol

Half cool is at least something. Please bear with us. We are working on it.

Could you add Reddcoin (RDD)? Traded at: https://www.coinmarket.io/ and https://poloniex.com/

Looking into it to add the requested coins.

Activity: 18
Could you add Reddcoin (RDD)? Traded at: https://www.coinmarket.io/ and https://poloniex.com/
Activity: 24
Hello! hi have a ATI Radeon HD5970 whit 256 ram, its a god board to mine dogecoins? does anyone have this board? whats the speed?
Activity: 493
Sarthak's a dumb girl
Activity: 714
Please add NXT to your list
Thanks cool site by the way  Cool
Edit seen your earlier post on not adding none btc clones, thats a shame nownyour site is only half cool.
Lol
Added coins:

- Mintcoin
- Topcoin
- Coinyecoin
+1 for Primecoin, and +1 for WorldCoinIndex for staying ahead.

THNX!

cool site!

please add Riecoin
riecoin.org

Thanks

Nice work, but can't see NXT and other few interesting systems. Is this only a bitcoin/litecoin clones list?

I don't want anything besides Bitcoin clones on this list.

Protocols are different, and 100% PoS like NXT are different. Is the source code even out for that yet?

Yes, there is. But not the latest version by the way. I't a pity that there will not be NXT, MSC, XCP and other interesting coins. By the way MSC and XCP are working over bitcoins protocol, so maybe you can add them?

Also, pls consider HunterCoin, it's a bitcoin clone but with multiplayer game (human mining), so it's worth adding

PMC ( PremineCoin)
Traded @ poloniex and also listed on Coinmarketcap.

Looking into it to add the requested coins. Premine see below.

As for preminecoins, using a marketcap rank is pretty unfair, but we will definitely add preminecoins to our site, because it is part of the crypocurrency world!
That is why need a ranking system that will be biased for pow/pos/pob/preminecoins. Also the number of traded coins are increasing as for the number of exchanges. Without new ranking we think it might confuse early adapters/ early majority and might give wrong impressions.

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Bass Player
PMC ( PremineCoin)
Traded @ poloniex and also listed on Coinmarketcap.
Nice work, but can't see NXT and other few interesting systems. Is this only a bitcoin/litecoin clones list?

Protocols are different, and 100% PoS like NXT are different. Is the source code even out for that yet?

Yes, there is. But not the latest version by the way. I't a pity that there will not be NXT, MSC, XCP and other interesting coins. By the way MSC and XCP are working over bitcoins protocol, so maybe you can add them?

Also, pls consider HunterCoin, it's a bitcoin clone but with multiplayer game (human mining), so it's worth adding
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Pages:
Jump to: