Pages:
Author

Topic: WorldCoinIndex.com - Cryptocurrency price index - page 30. (Read 89292 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I don't see nyancoin anywhere in the list >-<

please add preminecoin.
It's already on Coinmarketcap and made it to the Top 50 for a short time.
Actually it's on Place 79 with a Marketcap of around 200,000 $, but I'm sure it will hit the Top 50 soon again.
Please add it to WorldCoinIndex. I like your site more cause it can show the prices also in EUR  Smiley
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-pmc-premine-coin-rare-mining-transaction-fee-proof-of-concept-427519

Adding more coins this week.

As for preminecoins, using a marketcap rank is pretty unfair, but we will definitely add preminecoins to our site, because it is part of the crypocurrency world!
That is why need a ranking system that will be biased for pow/pos/pob/preminecoins. Also the number of traded coins are increasing as for the number of exchanges. Without new ranking we think it might confuse early adapters/ early majority and might give wrong impressions.

+1 for Primecoin, and +1 for WorldCoinIndex for staying ahead.
Activity: 583
Merit: 505
CTO @ Flixxo, Riecoin dev
cool site!

please add Riecoin
riecoin.org

Thanks
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
Please, for the love of all the gayfish in the oceans, add Coinye!

+1
Activity: 448
Please, for the love of all the gayfish in the oceans, add Coinye!

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 229
Merit: 106
Added coins:

- Darkcoin
- Nyancoin
- Flappycoin
Added coins:

- Cachecoin
- Smartcoin
- Ultracoin

Can you please add GrumpyCoin (GRUMPY)?

At the moment Grumpy missing an api with total mined coins. We contacted Templar77 about it. If we have a solutions it will be up asap.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Added coins:

- Cachecoin
- Smartcoin
- Ultracoin

Can you please add GrumpyCoin (GRUMPY)?
Activity: 294
Thank you for adding 42 Coin!

Here is a snapshot of the website with 42 Coin Stats

www.WorldCoinIndex.com

- listing all cryptocoins (at launch 92 coins listed and growing)
- minute by minute trade price
- 24h price change %
- fixed opening price at 0:00 UCT/GMT
- price graph 7d
- available/mined coins
- actual market capitalization

We believe Cryptocoins will be the future. At the moment Cryptocoins are still under development and has not reached mainstream. There are over 100 cryptocoins and every day new coins are being developed. Not many coins have a solid business case for future existence. Yet it is too early to determine which coins will make it.

We will list any coin, as far it is traded by the major exchanges with multiple coins. We like to say "If the coin is traded, it will be listed"

Currently coins are ranked by market capitalization, although we think this method is not biased to rank coins. The rank of a coin rank should not only be a mathematical design, i.e. design a POS coin, build your own exchange and reach top 5 rank by market capitalization. We are thinking about incorporating trading volume and age of the coin in the ranking and arrange the coins in 3 sections. Coin classification will be every 2-3 month.

With this website we hope to contribute to the community and promote Cryptocurrency.

This website is still under development. Feedback and suggestions are welcome.

Added coins:

- Cachecoin
- Smartcoin
- Ultracoin

very nice to add ultracoin, thank you  Grin what api are you using the cap seems 200k to low (crypto trade)

@Bumface, cap is right, it's just arbitrage, at the moment we use Poloniex api for Ultracoin. In a couple of weeks we'll add more api's.
legendary
Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
Added coins:

- Cachecoin
- Smartcoin
- Ultracoin

very nice to add ultracoin, thank you  Grin what api are you using the cap seems 200k to low (crypto trade)
Activity: 98
l                  l                  l                   l                  l                 l                   l                 l                 l                l               l               l               l               l               l

To everyone: TIPS is rebranded and has a new MIXING FEATURE --> anonymized coins!

l                 l                   l                   l                  l                 l                   l                 l                 l                l               l               l               l               l               l

@WorldCoinIndex:

FedoraCoin is now TIPS!

Please change it in the list.

Here you got the new coin logo in different sizes:

l                  l                  l                   l                  l                 l                   l                 l                 l                l               l               l               l               l               l

To everyone: TIPS is rebranded and has a new MIXING FEATURE --> anonymized coins!

l                 l                   l                   l                  l                 l                   l                 l                 l                l               l               l               l               l               l
legendary
Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005
Looks good, I like! Smiley
Added coins:

- Cachecoin
- Smartcoin
- Ultracoin
Activity: 598
Merit: 500
Looking good nice clean site :-)
I don't see nyancoin anywhere in the list >-<

please add preminecoin.
It's already on Coinmarketcap and made it to the Top 50 for a short time.
Actually it's on Place 79 with a Marketcap of around 200,000 $, but I'm sure it will hit the Top 50 soon again.
Please add it to WorldCoinIndex. I like your site more cause it can show the prices also in EUR  Smiley
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-pmc-premine-coin-rare-mining-transaction-fee-proof-of-concept-427519

Adding more coins this week.

As for preminecoins, using a marketcap rank is pretty unfair, but we will definitely add preminecoins to our site, because it is part of the crypocurrency world!
That is why need a ranking system that will be biased for pow/pos/pob/preminecoins. Also the number of traded coins are increasing as for the number of exchanges. Without new ranking we think it might confuse early adapters/ early majority and might give wrong impressions.

Today we added the 24h Volume.

So far, thank you for the support!
Activity: 70
Website is up again!!

Due to server issues we were down for more than half a day, but everything is fixed now and up and running!

Keep up the good work. I use your site once a day for a quick overlook.

Pages:
Jump to: