Pages:
Author

Topic: [🔥🔥🔥] Worldopoly. AirMiner. How to play? [🔥🔥🔥] - page 2. (Read 16083 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
Hello all, the bot says for my 50wpt i must wait 7 days. it's longer now but did not get the wpt in my account. whats wrong
hello guys, for update app must i do manually check everytime because last week i checked and there was an update but not received information about that.

Hi. Yea, atm its not updating automatically, but just check the planed updates on
https://trello.com/b/h33psMO3/worldopoly-airminer-public

hey thanks mate, i bookmark it very usefull to follow their progress they made. i love the game so much hope the new one come soon.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
hello guys, for update app must i do manually check everytime because last week i checked and there was an update but not received information about that.

Hi. Yea, atm its not updating automatically, but just check the planed updates on
https://trello.com/b/h33psMO3/worldopoly-airminer-public

Activity: 98
Merit: 5
You should really read the white paper dude. There will be a limit to the number of tokens. They will not reach a value of 0. Everything in life rewards those who get in fast this means life is a ponzi?
Even if there is no limit the tokens will always be needed for the game, advertising and mining.

If you read my first concern, it has never been about the tokens, or at least not directly. I'm talking about the crystals, not the tokens, yet, we have a strict equivalence between the tokens and crystals, one being finite, the other being not. So, it IS comparable to a ponzi scheme, since it's bond to collapse (like a ponzi scheme) as time goes by. One asset quantity will tend to infinity and the other one being its equivalent is limited in quantity, so the value of the token will tend to zero very quickly as the first big players will start to cash out. This seems very obvious to me, and that's what they wrote, i'm not making up anything.

For your information, they don't answer on telegram either.
Activity: 906
Merit: 262
Yes they need to change this. You get miners that mine over 30gems in 3 miners so why would they sell them if the limit is 30? I really would like to know what is going on since they seem to have changed their mind about things so could have been their first plan which has now been changed. Let us see how they reply to us here.

Their lack of answer is telling a lot already. This economic system seems totally faulty. We could even go as far as comparing it to a ponzi scheme, the first people who would have accumulated the most crystals early will benefit a lot from it, and as they're cashing out on it, the crystals will be worth less and less and the token's value will eventually tend to 0 as the number of crystals in game will tend to infinity. This is basically what they're saying, without saying it clearly.

You should really read the white paper dude. There will be a limit to the number of tokens. They will not reach a value of 0. EVerything in life rewards those who get in fast this means life is a ponzi?
Even if there is no limit the tokens will always be needed for the game, advertising and mining.

There is not much action here from the team which is bad but they very active on telegram.

Your website in not loading, tried several times. Who is developing this project? What country dose this project come from??? Where is the team hiding?

If the game won't load try to restart your device. Go give other projects a hard time. There many scams go shit on them. Don't come here being negative about a project that actually has something.
Activity: 6
Looks like a Funny Game i try it
Your website in not loading, tried several times. Who is developing this project? What country dose this project come from??? Where is the team hiding?

Actually loading fine for me, and all I nfo is there. So what means hiding? In telegram there is almost always someone from team...
Activity: 210
Merit: 13
Yes they need to change this. You get miners that mine over 30gems in 3 miners so why would they sell them if the limit is 30? I really would like to know what is going on since they seem to have changed their mind about things so could have been their first plan which has now been changed. Let us see how they reply to us here.

Their lack of answer is telling a lot already. This economic system seems totally faulty. We could even go as far as comparing it to a ponzi scheme, the first people who would have accumulated the most crystals early will benefit a lot from it, and as they're cashing out on it, the crystals will be worth less and less and the token's value will eventually tend to 0 as the number of crystals in game will tend to infinity. This is basically what they're saying, without saying it clearly.
Activity: 906
Merit: 262
Hi team, I have a question :

You wrote :
The quantity depends on type of farm. You can mine from 5 and up to 30 crystals every 3 hours! Remember, that 1 Crystal = 1 WPT = $0.12

Then :
You can build unlimited quantity of Mining farms and try go gain as many crystals as you can. Only 3 Million Worldopoly tokens are allocated for Worldopoly AirMiner in total, so there is a chance to grow.

I don't understand, is there a limited amount of crystals too ? it doesn't seem like so, since you can buy as much as you want with real money and generate a potentially infinite amount of it.

So, how come there is an infinite amount of crytals in the game that can be changed with a finite amount of WPT if 1 Crystal = 1 WPT = $0.12

Makes no sense to me. Don't want to appear insulting, but as it is presented, the whole concept of the game seems faulty from the root.

Activity: 4
Hi
Mein Kollege hatte gestern das Problem mit der WID wo nur zahlen angezeigt werden dieses Problem hat meine Freundin auch. neu install hat nicht geklappt und die Zahlen werden auf der wallet Homepage nicht angenommen da sie falsch ist

Hi
My colleague yesterday had the problem with the WID where only pay to be displayed this problem has my girlfriend too. new install did not work and the numbers are not accepted on the wallet homepage because it is wrong
Hi team, I have a question :

You wrote :
The quantity depends on type of farm. You can mine from 5 and up to 30 crystals every 3 hours! Remember, that 1 Crystal = 1 WPT = $0.12

Then :
You can build unlimited quantity of Mining farms and try go gain as many crystals as you can. Only 3 Million Worldopoly tokens are allocated for Worldopoly AirMiner in total, so there is a chance to grow.

I don't understand, is there a limited amount of crystals too ? it doesn't seem like so, since you can buy as much as you want with real money and generate a potentially infinite amount of it.

So, how come there is an infinite amount of crytals in the game that can be changed with a finite amount of WPT if 1 Crystal = 1 WPT = $0.12

Makes no sense to me. Don't want to appear insulting, but as it is presented, the whole concept of the game seems faulty from the root.
Activity: 18
⚡We know you've been waiting for this! ⚡

We have completed the public presale, but what will be next with Worldopoly? 🤔

Read about the new game strategy now 😉 https://worldopoly.io/pre-sale-over-worldopoly-gets-even-better/

Activity: 812
Merit: 253
●Social Crypto Trading●
This is amazing. Really is. Such an awesome idea.... Oh wait it's not just an idea it is actually happening and these tokens are backed by a game which is great for investors and players alike.
The game is fun and I have been running all over the place getting tokens. I have 4 concerns however.

1. I assume the game didn't have the camera freeze before the 10minute cooldown. This is far to long. I sat around doing nothing waiting a whole 10 minutes when I should be running to new tokens. I want to be able to go from token to token without waiting so long. I use the game as a fun way to get fit so waiting 10 minutes every time is really off putting. Please make is maybe 5 minutes or maybe even 2 because bare in mind there are other players collecting tokens too.

2. The minimum amount to spend to get the garage miner is too much. 500 is too high and collecting 500 tokens will take a long time as you can only collect 6 in an hour and you have to sleep and cant play all day so if you push you could get 500 in 2 weeks or so. It is so much effort. I thought at first the lowest was 100 tokens mining but it is 500.

3. We are told to invest and spend money on the game but are giving very little info which is why I have not invested. Asking minimum 500 for the garage miner costs $60 and we are not told exactly how mining works?
What it the number 5 in the top right corner of the mining purchase store? The miner pays out every 3 hours, is it automatically added to my account or do I have to collect it every 3 hours? IF i do have to collect it every 3 hours how exactly do I? Do I simply log in and click collect?

4. Where do you put the miner building? at $60 a pop I need to know these things. Do I place it on the map? How big is it on the map? Can I move it if I don't like where it is.

The virtual mining is great btw. Not sure why other devs don't do this. Buy a virtual miner and mine tokens that have already been premined. Makes sense.
Oh also I wanted to say. $60 is a lot to ask the average google play user and some will not bother about the crypto side of things and just play the game.
Maybe I will buy some miners if I get some answers.

One more thing. What happens to our miners after the ICO?
hi everybody ... for how long airmainer will last ?? till agoust release of final worldopoli app or even later??
thanks

There will be an announcement today in the evening, so follow our Telegram, or just wait till we will post it here Wink
Activity: 3
hi everybody ... for how long airmainer will last ?? till agoust release of final worldopoli app or even later??
thanks
p.s. i also agree for supercrystals with higher value since freezing and other problems cause delay and slow in earning

Regarding AirDrop Bot on Telegram:

Bot ist still not answering! I addressed it already days ago! When it will be fixed? ty

What is not working_ are you joining the right bot? Try this.  For me its working fine...

Update: I can confirm it works now. ty

cool ;)you are welcome
Activity: 237
Merit: 10

Bot ist still not answering! I addressed it already days ago! When it will be fixed? ty

What is not working_ are you joining the right bot? Try this.  For me its working fine...

Update: I can confirm it works now. ty
Activity: 237
Merit: 10

And btw dude, could you please use normal font and color?...thx

Sure, pal.
See for yourself what is not working. Posted my ETH address several times - no answer!
Is there something I overlook?

Pages:
Jump to: