Pages:
Author

Topic: [🔥🔥🔥] Worldopoly. AirMiner. How to play? [🔥🔥🔥] - page 4. (Read 16083 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 37
Guys, there are troubles with AirMiner app. Its known, that collected cristals are not counting. That  problem will be solved soon, with new update.

So just be patient, and lets wait for syncronisation and new update, and hope with that version we filnally will be able to do events Wink

Just to let you know. Collecting cristals actually do work. But only 1 cristal. If you try to collect a second one, it doesn't count it. Shut down app, wait for a while. Fire up the game again, and you can collect the next cristal. Could it be there's an issue with having to wait for blockchain transactions to confirm or something like that? Also, it would seem that it would be way smoother using Byteball - particularly when they will be supporting payment channels in a short amount of time. This will make it possible to fire hundreds of transactions extremely fast without paying fees or touching the DAG until the payment channel closes. It would seem that would be the better option, I think.
Activity: 1336
Merit: 258
Hello friends,
Need help!
I try install this app from google/play market and can't install it.. market show that "app does not support your device"
What requirements for smartphone?

Post you android version, build,model aso... atm seems like its run on android 7 +

For experience with new apps I use Xiaomi, android version is 4.4..
I can't update smartphone upto android v.7
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Guys, there are troubles with AirMiner app. Its known, that collected cristals are not counting. That  problem will be solved soon, with new update.

So just be patient, and lets wait for syncronisation and new update, and hope with that version we filnally will be able to do events Wink

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
🍕🍕🍕Happy Bitcoin Pizza Day! 🍕🍕🍕

8 years ago today, Laszlo Hanyecz paid 10,000 #BTC for 2 pizzas.
To celebrate this historic occasion we are running a limited time offer for our followers:
❗️For every bitcoin you send us, we’ll send you 2 bitcoin (WPT) back❗️

Voucher code: BitcoinPizzaDay
Purchase here: https://wallet.worldopoly.io/

The campaign is live for 24h.

Min. Purchase - 1000 WPT
Started from May 23ed, 17:00 CET/UTC+2:00
End on May 24th, 17:00 CET/UTC+2:00

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dd4_mCvVMAA8R60.jpg:large
I have a Problem with the app (iOS-Version on iPhone 6), that hasn't been reported here yet: I can't connect with Twitter and I can't share on Twitter. When I touch the Buttons, nothing happens. There were no Problems doing the quests with Facebook and Telegram and following Worldopoly on Twitter. Onle the "Connect"- and "Share"-quest aren't working.

I first asked about the Problem in the Telegram-Chat where another user answered he had the same Problem and we were suggested to ask here.

👍Well, lets wait for next update, it should come soon...The problem with quests in generally is known, but didnt knew on ios is same.
The app isanyway going crazy last 24 hours, and devs are working on that. If this bugs will be after next update, please report again✌️
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
wow, soon it will be possible to install this wonderful game, rather I want to play it already Grin
Activity: 2
I have a Problem with the app (iOS-Version on iPhone 6), that hasn't been reported here yet: I can't connect with Twitter and I can't share on Twitter. When I touch the Buttons, nothing happens. There were no Problems doing the quests with Facebook and Telegram and following Worldopoly on Twitter. Onle the "Connect"- and "Share"-quest aren't working.

I first asked about the Problem in the Telegram-Chat where another user answered he had the same Problem and we were suggested to ask here.
Dear community,

Thanks all for your messages. We've already started fixing all the issues and bugs in Worlodpoly AirMiner and updated will be released soon.

Thanks for your support and bugs reports it's really help us to build a great product!
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
The idea of the game is somehow similar with "Pokemon GO", by utilizing a google positioning system.
Wiht it, that should be able to similarly making things like a pokemon 3
So, after reading in Telegramm the same questions, i made a little list...Hope devs can answer this questions!

1. What will happend with farms after ICO end? They will be transfered to the main game? If yes, which function they will have? Still mining WTPs or some ingame resources?

2. How exactly will difficulty change influence farms? Do they be more expencive? Or they mine just the half?

3. Is the way in main game to collect coins similar with farms now?

3. Is it posible to make some chart, whre shown how dificulty will change? (Maybe together with statistics, how much Cristals are already mined/collected)

4. When the uncollected cristals dissapear?  (If its for example on some private property, and we no player can get it...)

5. How large is circumcircle of cristals, we see on our phone?

P.S. Suggetions:
  • Maybe you think about changing the time to collect cristals from farms on...like 6 hours?
  • Add  ingame item to buy, like...Collector, that would collect this coins but just for 24 hours, so even if you buyed this item, you have to collect the summary every 24 hours!

I assume more questions will come, and i will update this list.

Thank you very much!
Hello friends,
Need help!
I try install this app from google/play market and can't install it.. market show that "app does not support your device"

Post you android version, build,model aso... atm seems like its run on android 7 +
Activity: 1336
Merit: 258
Hello friends,
Need help!
Activity: 95
Finally!  An amazing project was launched . This will give us all consumers the conveniency and efficiency in buying products and  paying bills without any hassle. This project is so good. Perfeclty planned.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
At first I thought that the project will be a failure, but now I see it and it is a great pace of development
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Thank you for leaving bugs, I'm referring it to the team
Activity: 9
I tried to buy with card, used the voucher and was transferd to the extern page of payeer.

First had to create a new account and so i decided to go back to worldopoly.
Now i have a transaction in progress, how can i resume and go on with payeer?
brand new
Activity: 0
Hey guys. The project looks great, however the app is crashing on the stage of connecting facebook. Is there a way to fix it? I want to complete the quest. Also I can't log in from both android and ios devices. I'd like to use both devices due to power consumption.
⚡We would like to invite you exclusively to a Lightning Round! ⚡

Only 350.000 WPTs available & only 12 hours

active until 3.00 a.m. (CET/UTC+2:00) of Tuesday, 22nd.

📍Fixed 800 USD for 1 ETH

📍+35% additional bonus

📍0.02 ETH min

+35% VOUCHER CODE: LightnyUwwN21

So be fast - first come, first serve! 😉

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DduokPzV4AI0q5f.jpg:large
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
In my opinion observing above is a project that is in progress already one time and that seeks familiarity with Internet user investors and this can be interesting and attractive. However it is similar to famous games that uses google maps to collect from awards, rewards or missions, and the question is, how do we avoid spending on internet operators to keep the map up to date? Power consumption is gigantic, how do you intend to resolve these issues and attract sympathizers?
Pages:
Jump to: