Pages:
Author

Topic: [🔥🔥🔥] Worldopoly. AirMiner. How to play? [🔥🔥🔥] - page 3. (Read 16083 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

Regarding AirDrop Bot on Telegram:

Bot ist still not answering! I addressed it already days ago! When it will be fixed? ty

What is not working_ are you joining the right bot? Try this.  For me its working fine...

And btw dude, could you please use normal font and color?...thx
Activity: 237
Merit: 10

Regarding AirDrop Bot on Telegram:

Bot ist still not answering! I addressed it already days ago! When it will be fixed? ty
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
also not counting crystals here, farm works ok. also problems with touching the cross mostly not working on the right place. if i want to catch crystal and push button i came to leaderboard or shop for instance. the close cross must hit multiple times to close very buggy app still .and facebook task still not coomplete and not visible . samsung s8

make some supercrystals in the game so we earn more sometimes for compensation, so i cant catch anything more nr. 70 on leaderboard pfff

ok counting works again, but had it a week ago also so maybe little bug
Even with the updated version collected cristals are not counted.
It is starting to get frustrating cause now we have to wait 10 min even if its not counted to try again.

There should be a form of compensation for that for all these testers, like a bonus for time, energy & support finding all the bugs for Worldopoly team!

Actually, cristal are counting, but you see them after relog, or if you go on leaderboard. Atleast for iOS i nad no problems after update.

I think the time should be shorter. I have a few bugs: Can't Quest It to join telegram group and can Quest It for Connect twitter and Share Worldopoly Page. I hope these get fixed.
This seems to not work for new group members...If you already was in group, before you DL game. They will fix it.

time is just fine so there won't be fanatics full time collecting all days. no addiction, any shorter time makes you want to collect wpt all day long
Yea, for free version. But would be cool if you can buy some item in game, that reduces it to 5 min or so...
Guys, there are troubles with AirMiner app. Its known, that collected cristals are not counting. That  problem will be solved soon, with new update.

So just be patient, and lets wait for syncronisation and new update, and hope with that version we filnally will be able to do events Wink

Even with the updated version collected cristals are not counted.
It is starting to get frustrating cause now we have to wait 10 min even if its not counted to try again.

There should be a form of compensation for that for all these testers, like a bonus for time, energy & support finding all the bugs for Worldopoly team!
Activity: 127
I think the time should be shorter. I have a few bugs: Can't Quest It to join telegram group and can Quest It for Connect twitter and Share Worldopoly Page. I hope these get fixed.

time is just fine so there won't be fanatics full time collecting all days. no addiction, any shorter time makes you want to collect wpt all day long
Activity: 18
Activity: 127
i love the 10min timer, don't put that away
Activity: 24

First augmented reality game based on blockchain
Real-time multi-player strategy game that implements
blockchain and augmented reality into a world building simulation.

What is AirMiner and how to play it?

Worldopoly AirMiner is a demo of the In-Game-AR-Advertisement feature of our main game Worldopoly.

A fun minigame that gives players the possibility to collect crystals, build up your own mining farm and take part in AR-events worldwide. After creating your profile using email verification, you’ll be provided with the gaming map using geolocation, so it’s your real-life location with all its streets and places; the world literally becomes your playing field. On the map, you can find various drop-points of crystals and locations of events.
The main purpose of the Worldopoly AirMiner is to provide the audience with a glimpse into the game’s Augmented Reality and Geolocation modules by collecting Crystals which can then be transferred easily into Worldopoly Token (WPT), the main game currency.

1 Crystal = 1 WPT = $0.12

– Now you cannot collect crystals so fast. Be patient. [/b] (After every catched cristal your activtion buttion is "frozen" for 10 Minutes)

Thanks to team and lets wait for more updates, that are comming soon!

Hi. Why 10 minutes freeze???
Thats too long.
One minute would be ok.

Thank you
There will be a way to dump the timer time...lets wait a bit

sometimes map shows a different place than where I am actually or the maps are mixed. That is confusing.

Yea, its known bug, atleasr on android...they are working on it...

sometimes map shows a different place than where I am actually or the maps are mixed. That is confusing.
Activity: 1
hey theirs a issue with my game where the gps isnt correctly showing where i actually am and also while catching gems i cant turn the camera in the  direction of the gem. i have to wait for the gem to come full 360 around in my direction and still cant capture because the gem cant BE TRACKED

– Now you cannot collect crystals so fast. Be patient. [/b] (After every catched cristal your activtion buttion is "frozen" for 10 Minutes)

Hi. Why 10 minutes freeze???
Thats too long.
One minute would be ok.

Thank you
Activity: 2
I have a Problem with the app (iOS-Version on iPhone 6), that hasn't been reported here yet: I can't connect with Twitter and I can't share on Twitter. When I touch the Buttons, nothing happens. There were no Problems doing the quests with Facebook and Telegram and following Worldopoly on Twitter. Onle the "Connect"- and "Share"-quest aren't working.

I first asked about the Problem in the Telegram-Chat where another user answered he had the same Problem and we were suggested to ask here.

👍Well, lets wait for next update, it should come soon...The problem with quests in generally is known, but didnt knew on ios is same.
The app isanyway going crazy last 24 hours, and devs are working on that. If this bugs will be after next update, please report again✌️

I just installed the update, but still can‘t start the Twitter quests. So I just keep hoping for the next one.
Hie dear community!

Patch Notes 1.2.6 (24.05.18):

– Elements on Tablets show correctly.

– Now you cannot collect crystals so fast. Be patient.
(After every catched cristal your activtion buttion is "frozen" for 10 Minutes)

– Temporarily disabled Facebook quests.

– Added restore purchases.

– Added farm "Skyscraper Silo".

– Added gems Pack: 500 CR and 1000 CR to gamestore.

– You can assign account to new device.

– Minor Fixes.

Hello guys,

there is a limit for collecting coins. It's 1 min. Why: because some guys tried to cheat with AR Geolocation. That's why there is a limit for collecting 1 WPT in only 1 min.

This limitation won't be applicable during the events or collecting WPTs from the farm.

Shortly we will roll out an update where you will get new functions and a lot of bugfixes (Android faster, iOS will take more due to testing period time of Apple).

Also we will roll out a public Trello where you can see what the dev team is doing + posting new suggestions, bugs, ideas, critics, etc...

Thanks a lot for your support & for your patience.

So, just tested out again....This is what happening 3 days now...

https://youtu.be/JdXLr5UIKts

and i hopethe fix for that is on top of your priority list. Wink

And keep up great job!

Hello guys,

there is a limit for collecting coins. It's 1 min. Why: because some guys tried to cheat with AR Geolocation. That's why there is a limit for collecting 1 WPT in only 1 min.

This limitation won't be applicable during the events or collecting WPTs from the farm.

Shortly we will roll out an update where you will get new functions and a lot of bugfixes (Android faster, iOS will take more due to testing period time of Apple).

Also we will roll out a public Trello where you can see what the dev team is doing + posting new suggestions, bugs, ideas, critics, etc...

Yes, i know, restarting phone, app, GPS and mobile data helps sometimes... But i dont think its makes fun to play a game where you need all this things. It was great feeling to catch them, and knowing you collect WPTs, but stayng at one cristal over 10 minites, to let it, than go next one , that MAYBE works a.s.o. isnt fun.
P.S. And this does nothing to have with Blockchain. That actions aren even runing on blockchain, i assume. Although that could be a good question to devs.
Hello guys,

Finally statment to this! Thx very much!
Would be cool to have a timer on that 1 min.

Activity: 9
Hello guys,

Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org