Pages:
Author

Topic: [WORLDWIDE]Bitmine - 950 GH/S 1500 USD - Next day delivery. - page 27. (Read 59782 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004
I will have a full review up by wensday bug I can give you a few prelim findings.
It is pulling 1028 watts and maintaining 1.1 th/s on the unit and 986 gh/s at the pool.
It runs very well so far.
He shipped it very safe and secure as well.

Am I reading this right ? 1tH/s @ 1kW rigs available for $2500 USD, shipping next day ?!
correct we have 35 in stock left, and producing more as we speak.

Alright, I'll bite. Email sent.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Will bit-tech rigs be unlocked for overclocking?
Will the cgminer source code driver/mods be released with your rigs?

If not I have zero interest.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
Am I reading this right ? 1tH/s @ 1kW rigs available for $2500 USD, shipping next day ?!

Alright, I'll bite. Email sent.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10

Activity: 486
Merit: 262
rm -rf stupidity
Sent you all an email earlier.  Let me know.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
When is the shipping date and which address should I use for paypal. Looking for 2 units. thanks

Hi we dont accept paypal fortunately anymore , they have been screwing around with us too much, besides we prefer BTC because we believe in BTC and we want to help the network effect , the mining industry is huge it should at least transact in business in BTC for the sake of Bitcoin stability.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
When is the shipping date and which address should I use for paypal. Looking for 2 units. thanks
Activity: 525
Merit: 500
..yeah
Hi,

you seem to have a legit business as I read replies with people receiving their units. How come you can afford to be a lot cheaper than anyone else? Others are charging 3600$ abd 3400$ in bulk AT BEST. Please enlighten me Smiley
legendary
Here are the links to the image and the software to build the image on the SD card.
This is the 4 blade version of the image.  I am not sure how it works on others but it did detect the blades indiviually so it should work for all of them.  The IP it gave me was 192.168.1.163

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/92967009/dragon_image.7z  (7.9Gb image compressed to 570Mb)
Once you unzip the image you need to use this program to mount it on the SD card.  It can be restored/written to 8GB sd card with Win32DiskImager downloaded from here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/win32diskimager/

I also recommend you create a backup card so if your main one fails you can just pop in the new one and mine right away.
Once I play around with minepeon I will give you all and update and let you know how it goes.
I hope this helps you.

Happy Mining

Thanks Mane, so to copy the new image do you just copy the files over using Windows? Or is there some software to burn the image file?

I had another SD card.  I was able to get pcfli's image and put it on the card.
From there boot back up and search for the IP using Angry IP.
Then I was able to access the setup panel and get it all set.
I had help from HolyScott as well.  He had done this before.
Now it is working well. 
I would like an image from Bit-Tech so I can have the original setup to test it with.

An Update.
I have it mining and it is doing well.
It took a while.

Bit-Tech do you have copies of the original image?  The miner showed up today and I cannot get it to mine.  The image on the card it came with does not even allow it to get an IP address.
I tried a 2nd card with the generic pcfli image and I can now access the web interface and add my pool and worker info.  It will not mine though.
I have setup a ton of miners and this one just will not work.
Any help would be great.
Thanks

What did you have to do?
Activity: 574
Thanks Mane, so to copy the new image do you just copy the files over using Windows? Or is there some software to burn the image file?

Now it is working well. 
I would like an image from Bit-Tech so I can have the original setup to test it with.

An Update.
It took a while.

Bit-Tech do you have copies of the original image?  The miner showed up today and I cannot get it to mine.  The image on the card it came with does not even allow it to get an IP address.
I tried a 2nd card with the generic pcfli image and I can now access the web interface and add my pool and worker info.  It will not mine though.
Any help would be great.
Thanks

What did you have to do?
legendary
Thanks for the information I appreciate that.
I also appreciate you getting back to me so quickly as well as others here when we have questions.
I will try out Minepeon tomorrow.  I want to just let it run for now.
Thanks also for the great blue case.  I love blue that was a nice surprise.
 Smiley

Now it is working well. 

An Update.
It took a while.

Any help would be great.
Thanks

What did you have to do?

Hi im sorry for the bad support, we promise to improve in this aspect.

Minepeon works fine, you need to set default miner as CGMINER and it should work.

minepeon.com
Now it is working well. 

An Update.
It took a while.

Any help would be great.
Thanks

What did you have to do?

Hi im sorry for the bad support, we promise to improve in this aspect.

Minepeon works fine, you need to set default miner as CGMINER and it should work.

minepeon.com
legendary
Now it is working well. 

An Update.
It took a while.

Any help would be great.
Thanks

What did you have to do?
do you still have any miners in stock?

Yes have 40 in stock, shipping always next day unless its weekends. Cheapest on bicointalk
Activity: 574
An Update.
It took a while.

Any help would be great.
Thanks

What did you have to do?
legendary
An Update.
It took a while.

Any help would be great.
Thanks
legendary
Any help would be great.
Thanks
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Can you sell without the psu?
Activity: 64
do you still have any miners in stock?
Pages:
Jump to: