Pages:
Author

Topic: [WORLDWIDE]Bitmine - 950 GH/S 1500 USD - Next day delivery. - page 31. (Read 59748 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Blackheart, I'm using a Corsair RM1000; plenty of watts (1000) and connectors to do the trick.   

Here's the current status:

As I mentioned in the update above I reset every connector (including all in the clone machine).  Second time around I got better results, but still not there:   2 green lights on the controller, but I get a brief (about 2 secs) of a green, then turns red,  [led on back of machine].   

The ethernet connection flashes blue.  For grins, I plugged it into my router; but not seen by router. 

Hmmmm... Try this.

Connect the 24 PIN ATX.
There will be 2 EPS plugins. 1st one needs to be the 8pin in EPS_1 and the 4x4pin in EPS_2

Now plug in the 6+2 PIN PCI-E cables into the 1 and 2 spot ONLY.

Now turn it on and see if you can pull up the menu.

When I tried adding more than 2 PCI power spots it was giving me the same errors.

Good Luck

Thanks, your input + Bit-Tech got me to a great power up point... Now I'm trying to configure VIA laptop---which is pretty consistent with Avalon experience so far (i.e. not working)....  So this is what I'm doing:

Following the Avalon user guide to set connect ethernet between laptop and Avalon; set laptop ip to 192.168.0.101, then http into 192.168.0.100     
No joy, cannot connect to 192.168.0.100   (so, WTF?)

I've been around computers all my life... and I'll say this is.... "Humbling"   
Activity: 426
Merit: 250
My latest order was supposed to ship yesterday or tomorrow.  Will update about when I receive tracking information & about then about its condition.  Last one I purchased from him averages 205GH/s.
Thanks
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Blackheart, I'm using a Corsair RM1000; plenty of watts (1000) and connectors to do the trick.   

As I mentioned in the update above I reset every connector (including all in the clone machine).  Second time around I got better results, but still not there:   2 green lights on the controller, but I get a brief (about 2 secs) of a green, then turns red,  [led on back of machine].   

The ethernet connection flashes blue.  For grins, I plugged it into my router; but not seen by router. 

Hmmmm... Try this.

Connect the 24 PIN ATX.
There will be 2 EPS plugins. 1st one needs to be the 8pin in EPS_1 and the 4x4pin in EPS_2

Now plug in the 6+2 PIN PCI-E cables into the 1 and 2 spot ONLY.

Now turn it on and see if you can pull up the menu.

When I tried adding more than 2 PCI power spots it was giving me the same errors.

Good Luck

What power supplies are you using?
I just got my machine and I'm installing the PSU (corsair RM100).   First time installing a PSU in this Avalon clone---so I'm a noob.  Can anyone provide detailed instructions?  The main board has multiple hookups for PCI-e (8 Pin) and 24 pin ATX, and some external type connectors...  So, to keep me from dorking up my box, what PCI-e connections do I need to make?  Do I use the ATX 24 pin connection?  and what else? 
Basically you'll want to plug in as many connectors as possible into the Avalon power distribution board.  The PCI-E power connectors on the Avalon board have 8 pins but can only fit a 6-pin PCI-E connector (the extra 2 pins are backwards from the 2 extra PCI-E plugs on your PSU) if I remember correctly.
It's been a couple weeks since I set mine up but you need to plug in the 24-pin ATX, 12v EPS (I think it has one), and as many PCI-E connectors as your power supply has.  Don't try turning it on unless everything is securely connected.  Good luck!

Thanks Mitty, appreciate your post --- got everything connected and double checked, turned on the PSU and.... nothing.   24 Pin is connected, all PCI-e connected (6Pin), and the PDU has 2 EPS--connected both of those.  I've been looking the Avalon forums, so far everything is within guidance.  hmmphfff... Dead box?
Well, I believe my machine is DOA.  Will not power up --- every PSU cable is connected correctly to the PDU [from what I can tell from here and all the Avalon threads I've read]. 

Bit-Tech, I've sent you email, and tried skype---need to get in touch with you. 

Update:  Reset every connector --- twice!  Some success?  See below for more detailed info in post below....
Thanks for confirming my other order.  Would like to get an additional one today.  Let me know if I should send payment for 1 with PSU, of it you are out of them and I'll order one without - email also sent.
Activity: 359
I just got my machine and I'm installing the PSU (corsair RM100).   First time installing a PSU in this Avalon clone---so I'm a noob.  Can anyone provide detailed instructions?  The main board has multiple hookups for PCI-e (8 Pin) and 24 pin ATX, and some external type connectors...  So, to keep me from dorking up my box, what PCI-e connections do I need to make?  Do I use the ATX 24 pin connection?  and what else? 
Basically you'll want to plug in as many connectors as possible into the Avalon power distribution board.  The PCI-E power connectors on the Avalon board have 8 pins but can only fit a 6-pin PCI-E connector (the extra 2 pins are backwards from the 2 extra PCI-E plugs on your PSU) if I remember correctly.
It's been a couple weeks since I set mine up but you need to plug in the 24-pin ATX, 12v EPS (I think it has one), and as many PCI-E connectors as your power supply has.  Don't try turning it on unless everything is securely connected.  Good luck!
SO this is a scammer noone has recieved anything ?

I received the first unit that I ordered.  Had a problem with the control board and it was sent to me to fix the issue.  Just ordered 1 more.  Will be doing 1-2 more over the weekend.
I'd like to purchase 1 more unit today.  Do you still have one with PSU in stock?  If not I'll buy one without.  Let me know.
Thanks
Please confirm you have my payment & shipping information for the 1 with psu ordered yesterday
Thanks
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Want to order a second unit with the power supply.  If you are out of the ones with power supply I'll take one without.  Just let me know and I'll send payment.
Thanks
Got 2 left with PSU, email us at [email protected]
e-mailed about one with PSU was going to order a Bitmain but this seems like a better offer

How so?

An Antminer weights 3.6Kg ships as 4KG.
This miner weights 13KG without PSU.

The Antminer ships for free.
Does this miner ship for free?

An Antminer consumes 360w normal and around 430w Overclocked.
This miner consumes a minimum of 900w normal.

Do your math.

I have been following this thread too but only because I expect to hear news regarding their 315GH miners.

I ended up ordering an Antminer S1 anyway because I never got a reply from Bit-Tech
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
SO this is a scammer noone has recieved anything ?
Activity: 504
Now the hash fluctuates from 50-170. Didn't really do anything asides from restart the miner. I'll try some other pools and see if I can get better averages.

post cgminer api log to see what workers are failing
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Now the hash fluctuates from 50-170. Didn't really do anything asides from restart the miner. I'll try some other pools and see if I can get better averages.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
The unit I bought and set up last weekend was hashing around 170-200 GH but the last couple days it has only been hashing around 40-100GH... Pretty sad that my BFL Single is out averaging the avalon clone you sold me... Any suggestions?

Try a different pool.

What pool are you using?
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
The unit I bought and set up last weekend was hashing around 170-200 GH but the last couple days it has only been hashing around 40-100GH... Pretty sad that my BFL Single is out averaging the avalon clone you sold me... Any suggestions?
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
I read the OP updated 1st post as saying 1.45 BTC total for miner with PSU and shipping and 1.35 BTC total for miner with shipping and without PSU.  As I understand it, shipping is included.

Still, is 20GH extra worth the extra power consumption?

900w/200GH = 4.5w

360w/180GH = 2w

EDIT: Like I said I am waiting for news on their faster miners yet if not at a logical price I will stop watching this thread.

Pages:
Jump to: