Pages:
Author

Topic: [WORLDWIDE]Bitmine - 950 GH/S 1500 USD - Next day delivery. - page 30. (Read 59782 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 10
updated  price* 3600
45 Units in stock, shipping 28th march. 3600 USD.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
I would like 3 machines using paypal.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I SEND U ONE EMAIL  DO U HAVE THE TRACKING NUMBER FOR MY POWER BOARD AND THE MONEY FOR THE POWER SUPPLY. THANKS
Good to hear that the 1Th/s is in...  Very pricey tho', got to agree with other comments in the thread...  

Gotta agree with you guys, adjusted price to 4000USD with PSU , shipping differs but usually add 150USD mostly worldwide, except EMS russia a little bit more expensive
Activity: 27
Good to hear that the 1Th/s is in...  Very pricey tho', got to agree with other comments in the thread... 
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Updated - 1TH Bitmine miners in stock . Can only run at 1TH/s , off the wall takes 880watt . we are improving the firmware to be able to overclock to 1.3 we are certian that we will be able to get to perform to 1.3TH/s very soon!

Very good you got this too. Sorry that the price is 1000$ over the other resellers selling same units in here. You have to improve it or go fishing in ebay.

Report when you get overcloking done with 2 psus
Activity: 294
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
1TH Price is too high !

Updated - 1TH Bitmine miners in stock . Can only run at 1TH/s , off the wall takes 880watt . we are improving the firmware to be able to overclock to 1.3 we are certian that we will be able to get to perform to 1.3TH/s very soon!

What's the latest on the new design?  (1Th/s machine)
Activity: 336
I receive my machine work like a charm  mine from 170gh to 220 gh  easy to set if u go to youtube and find the avalon miner set up http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=If-padHumv4 for the internet setup . The seller the best . Is no scam . I got problem with the power supply i send email he answer sooooo fast he is going to refund the power supply . That is a seller . Cant wait for the TH machine . The shipping to  fort lauderdale fl US  33334 take like 5 days business day .
You have a picture you can post with your screen name...thanks.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I'm interested also whats price for:
NEW Bitcoin Avalon AsicMiner 1 Th/s 28nm Avalon Chip with 1000w power supply?
Actual power: 900w   
Avalon Generation 3 (28nm)
19kg

Activity: 359
I have a few of these and the quality control seems nonexistent.  A couple of them run at the advertised speed but others are very unstable and/or are mining below advertised performance (130-180 GH/s).  Two of them arrived with no power cables for the hash modules and FPGA controller and some of them are also missing case screws and the case screw hole threads are stripped on other units.  I will post a more detailed review outlining the performance and issues with each unit I received when I get the missing parts but in the meantime I strongly caution buyer beware for this vendor.
Activity: 426
Please update me with the tracking number for my order.
Thanks
Activity: 1316
Merit: 253
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Now the hash fluctuates from 50-170. Didn't really do anything asides from restart the miner. I'll try some other pools and see if I can get better averages.

I'm wondering what folks are seeing for hash rates...  I'm showing 170-200 on the cgminer stats...  but only seeing half or less than half at the mining pool stats (like 60-95).   (and yes, I know the pools average contribution stats over time; this has been consistent over the past several hours).   

Is anyone seeing this?

Update:  Similar results between 2 different pools on 2 different days (several hours in each pool).   Thoughts?

Interesting, can these be directed to bfgminer like the old blades, maybe you should try that and see what hash rate bfgminer reports.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
SO this is a scammer noone has recieved anything ?

I received the first unit that I ordered.  Had a problem with the control board and it was sent to me to fix the issue.  Just ordered 1 more.  Will be doing 1-2 more over the weekend.

Proof ?? picture video ??
Now the hash fluctuates from 50-170. Didn't really do anything asides from restart the miner. I'll try some other pools and see if I can get better averages.

I'm wondering what folks are seeing for hash rates...  I'm showing 170-200 on the cgminer stats...  but only seeing half or less than half at the mining pool stats (like 60-95).   (and yes, I know the pools average contribution stats over time; this has been consistent over the past several hours).   

Is anyone seeing this?

Update:  Similar results between 2 different pools on 2 different days (several hours in each pool).   Thoughts?
Activity: 426
I received an update from DHL to expect a package.  Assume that its this as I don't have anything else coming through DHL
So we have this in one place....   

For power connections, use the following:

Min 1000W PSU, If you overclock, Bit-Tech is recommending a 1300W PSU  (I am using a Corsair RM1000)

Connections needed are:  2 8 Pin EPS, 1 6+2 PCI-e, and 24 Pin ATX   
    ***best not to plug in additional PCI-e; it actually may slow the hash rate of the unit

The static IP is written on the back of the case.  In my circumstance, it was 110 (which I interpreted as 192.168.1.110) 

Follow the instructions in the Avalon setup guide--they work well.
Pages:
Jump to: