Pages:
Author

Topic: [WORLDWIDE]Bitmine - 950 GH/S 1500 USD - Next day delivery. - page 8. (Read 59748 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004
legendary
Activity: 1081
Merit: 1001

Thanks for the info.  I just don't get it as to why they seem to have been elusive/reluctant in posting a simple picture of the inside of the current version that is supposedly in stock and ready to ship in 24 hours.  This discussion would have been over a while ago had they posted a nicely framed picture showing the whole inside of the case without the fancy/weird shooting angle that excludes the PSU.

Are your units running at 1T?  If so, which image are you using?

Using the english version image from Lee's (LKETC.com) miners (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5957256).  closest I got to 1TH was around 975.  and that was after i ssh'd into the raspi and edited the /var/www/run.sh file to lower the clock on a couple of the boards with high hardware errors.  i really feel that if these had better cooling/thermal the 4-module units could achieve 1TH pretty consistently.

As far as improving cooling efficiency is concerned, I do have some thoughts which I intend to put into practice if ever I'm gonna end up getting them.  I would like to offer my ideas as suggestions.  But first, I'd appreciate it if you could provide me more information.

Do you have both the earlier (blue case) and the current (black case) versions?  If so:

1.  Is the blue one equipped with the 1000W PSU and the black ones with the 1300W PSUs or is it just a random thing?

2.  Can you please confirm that the RasPi location has been shifted closer into the "hot" exhaust airflow of the adjacent module in the current (black) version which is my observation
     based on the pictures above?

3.  Can you confirm if the current (black) version is equipped with 120mm x 120mm x 38mm fans (the above photo seems to show that it does).

It's ironic and a shame that I have to resort to extracting these information from you and not from Bit-Tech themselves.  Therefore, I apologize if this inquiry is an inconvenience to you.

The cutouts on the back (exhaust side) of the Bit-Tech miner are indeed small and restrictive compared to that of the Dragon miner which has very large cutouts.  However, the ports/connections on the Bit-Tech miner are all on the back side and nothing whatsoever on the front.  So, these are my thoughts to hopefully improve cooling efficiency which I already mentioned on another thread (Lee's I think):

1.  Employ V-Air (Vertical Airflow) configuration which is more efficient in dissipating hot air which naturally rises.

2.  Install inexpensive furniture rubber feet on the front of the case and let it stand on it so that the exhaust side is now on top.

3.  Reroute all cables/wires so they do not obstruct the airflow between the modules and the exhaust cutouts.

4.  Optionally, two or three spare 120mm fans can be mounted on top of the exhaust cutouts in a "pull" configuration to further aid in expelling hot air from the top side of the case.
     Cutting out sections of the exhaust panel to allow the pull fans unrestricted airflow is also an option but this obviously affects the resale value of the device not to mention that
      it is more involved.

5.  Since the RasPi is now at the top side of the case in this configuration where hot air accumulates, it could be an issue.  The solution is to move the RasPi away from the closest
     module towards the bottom and near the intake fans.  The Ethernet cable can then be threaded through the case cutouts where the RasPi ports used to be.

Should you decide to implement these mods, please let us know of the results.

Thank you.

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Thanks for the info.  I just don't get it as to why they seem to have been elusive/reluctant in posting a simple picture of the inside of the current version that is supposedly in stock and ready to ship in 24 hours.  This discussion would have been over a while ago had they posted a nicely framed picture showing the whole inside of the case without the fancy/weird shooting angle that excludes the PSU.

Using the english version image from Lee's (LKETC.com) miners (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5957256).  closest I got to 1TH was around 975.  and that was after i ssh'd into the raspi and edited the /var/www/run.sh file to lower the clock on a couple of the boards with high hardware errors.  i really feel that if these had better cooling/thermal the 4-module units could achieve 1TH pretty consistently.
legendary
There is a copy cat scam skype account.
The guy tried to send me a virus.

Ali and Dave are aware of it and have posted the proper skype accounts in the OP.

There are a ton of scammers trying to leech off different vendors.
Several others have had issues as well recently with copy cat scammers.

These guys are scammers and if they are not their name has been hijacked by some and their skype accounts. my recent story with them:

said kluge had done his escrow, so contacted kluge, he never had any dealings with ali or bittech.

i asked him which city kluge was from he said illinois, buffalo grove, lie.
and his english was more broke than the banks! then i asked wheres david, their tech guy, he said hes around i said whens he back in germany i want to see him(hes not from germany i dont know where hes from) he said next week, but instead of sending it in his skype account he sent it in the fake bdk_kluge escrow account, lol, then deleted it straight away.

ill try to insert a screenshot pic.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e2judqr0b4kkwnq/Screenshot_2014-05-21-13-14-47.png

i just dont get it they seem to have delivered machines also in earlier posts.if this wasnt you bittech contact me i still want machines, seb ju escrow.

I purchased and received (albeit later than I would have liked) 3 miners from Bittech.  all units worked as promised.  yes they were dusty but they work.  after my initial order here I fell victim to the bogus skype acct and sent (and lost) bitcoin to the guy.  make sure you use the contact info in the OP.

EDIT - the gamezone 1300w PSU was in 2 of my 3 units (the other was a cougar 1000).  it is rated to run at 1100w with 1300w peak performance.  still i never had issues out of any of the 3 of them (running them in a cool-ish room on 240v power).

Activity: 630

Ali and Dave are aware of it and have posted the proper skype accounts in the OP.

These guys are scammers and if they are not their name has been hijacked by some and their skype accounts. my recent story with them:

said kluge had done his escrow, so contacted kluge, he never had any dealings with ali or bittech.

and his english was more broke than the banks! then i asked wheres david, their tech guy, he said hes around i said whens he back in germany i want to see him(hes not from germany i dont know where hes from) he said next week, but instead of sending it in his skype account he sent it in the fake bdk_kluge escrow account, lol, then deleted it straight away.

i just dont get it they seem to have delivered machines also in earlier posts.if this wasnt you bittech contact me i still want machines, seb ju escrow.

I purchased and received (albeit later than I would have liked) 3 miners from Bittech.  all units worked as promised.  yes they were dusty but they work.  after my initial order here I fell victim to the bogus skype acct and sent (and lost) bitcoin to the guy.  make sure you use the contact info in the OP.

EDIT - the gamezone 1300w PSU was in 2 of my 3 units (the other was a cougar 1000).  it is rated to run at 1100w with 1300w peak performance.  still i never had issues out of any of the 3 of them (running them in a cool-ish room on 240v power).
legendary
PSU is made by Cougar: http://www.cougar-world.com/us/products/power_supplies.html

Highest Wattage PSU they have ever made is a 1050W Gold version http://www.cougar-world.com/us/products/power_supplies/cougar_gx_v3.html but that one is not red like the one in the picture.

The red one in the picture is the Bronze v3 or v2 model which only goes up to 1000W http://www.cougar-world.com/us/products/power_supplies/cougar_cmx_v3.html

So...

Like I said, they have been elusive about showing proof of the 1300W PSU that they are specifying.  Therefore, it makes the current offering deceptive.

Activity: 728
I own 2, and changed the psu FYI.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
PSU is made by Cougar: http://www.cougar-world.com/us/products/power_supplies.html

Highest Wattage PSU they have ever made is a 1050W Gold version http://www.cougar-world.com/us/products/power_supplies/cougar_gx_v3.html but that one is not red like the one in the picture.

The red one in the picture is the Bronze v3 or v2 model which only goes up to 1000W http://www.cougar-world.com/us/products/power_supplies/cougar_cmx_v3.html

So...
legendary
You know, the more they drag on this "elusiveness" by not posting the appropriate pictures that accurately represent their product as specified, the more I'm inclined to think that they are hiding something.  Otherwise, they would have already come clean on this issue a while ago.  Unless Bit-Tech capitulates to the current request for appropriate pictures of what they are selling, it would be best to refrain from doing business with them.

legendary
The following pictures are of the earlier (1st) and the supposedly current versions of the Bit-Tech A1 miner offered for sale on this thread.

***These images were originally posted on here by the OP and are hereby rotated/enhanced for clarity and resized to properly fit in the forum page.  No copyright violation is intended as they are only meant for educational purposes for the benefit of the general public.***

Earlier (1st) version with the 1100W PSU:

Note the location of the RasPI which is almost flush to the corner of the case (top right corner of image where the USB/Ethernet ports are located) and away from the hot exhaust airflow of the adjacent module.

Current version which is supposed to have a 1300W PSU as stated by the OP:

It seems the location of the RasPi has now been shifted away from the corner of the case and right into the "hot" exhaust airflow of the adjacent module (right side of image).  That can't be good.  The RasPi could be prone to failure due to excessive heat expelled from the module.

Also, why is this picture taken at this weird angle when it would have been much simpler and easier to shoot it flat and square like any normal person would do?  Was it intentional to not show the power rating of the PSU (not 1300W as stated by the OP) and to obscure the new location of the RasPi which is less than ideal; is it also the reason why a picture of the rear/exhaust side of the case was not included to not reveal the questionable location of the RasPi relative to the hot exhaust airflow of the adjacent module?  You be the judge.

Bit-tech, please post clear and straightforward pictures for everybody to see and please include a rear view (exhaust side) of the case.

Thank you.

legendary

I know escrow was offered through OgNasty initially.
When mentioned I thought that you were the new escrow.
Thanks for the update.

I don't handle escrow for what's listed in OP, have never spoken with OP or OP-pretender, and haven't publicly offered escrow service for a couple weeks. Fwiw.
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
I don't handle escrow for what's listed in OP, have never spoken with OP or OP-pretender, and haven't publicly offered escrow service for a couple weeks. Fwiw.
legendary
http://www.bit-tech.se/FuryWall/

new pictures of inside

We havent scammed anyone, surely we had some shipment delays and quality control. None the less these machines ships within 24Hours or we replace 0.1 BTC everyday for any delay.

I'm sorry but the pictures are still not satisfactory.  They're mostly blurry and only 1 out of 4 is of the inside and still does not reveal the 1300W PSU (partly cut off at the bottom) which is as follows:

Image link:  http://www.bit-tech.se/FuryWall/IMG_0188.jpg

So it seems that the case color is now black instead of blue in the original version.  Also, has the RasPi been moved right in the "hot" exhaust airflow of one of the modules instead of being mounted far away from it at the far corner as it was in the original version as shown in the following picture posted in the OP?  If so, why?  It does not make design sense:

Image link:  http://www.bittech.hk/2014/DSC_0061.JPG

This is exactly the reason why we need very detailed pictures.  Again, please post a tight "flat" shot of the inside showing the 1300W PSU and the location of the RasPi as well as the rear view (exhaust) of the case.

Thank you for the attempt though but we need a better set of pictures that truly represent your product.

Speaking for myself, I haven't been accusing you of scamming.  I just want a good set of pictures of your product to assist me in making an informed decision whether to make a purchase or not.  Is that too much to ask as a potential customer?  I don't think so.

Activity: 583

Their Skype issue is irrelevant and serves as a diversion from the current concerns of potential buyers on here.  This is still the official Bit-Tech thread and [email protected] still stands as their official and valid email address for the purpose of placing orders as posted in the OP, right?  So Skype or not, why can't they post the requested detailed pictures of the current inventory that have been requested?  This is not rocket science.  If I were in the same geographic area as they are, I'd pay them a visit and volunteer to take the pictures myself and post it on here for everybody to see.  What's so complicated about that?  Unless, of course, there's nothing to take pictures of.

ok fair enough.i can belive that I will go through the email.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
http://www.bit-tech.se/FuryWall/

new pictures of inside

We havent scammed anyone, surely we had some shipment delays and quality control. None the less these machines ships within 24Hours or we replace 0.1 BTC everyday for any delay.

legendary

Their Skype issue is irrelevant and serves as a diversion from the current concerns of potential buyers on here.  This is still the official Bit-Tech thread and [email protected] still stands as their official and valid email address for the purpose of placing orders as posted in the OP, right?  So Skype or not, why can't they post the requested detailed pictures of the current inventory that have been requested?  This is not rocket science.  If I were in the same geographic area as they are, I'd pay them a visit and volunteer to take the pictures myself and post it on here for everybody to see.  What's so complicated about that?  Unless, of course, there's nothing to take pictures of.

Activity: 226
Merit: 10
legendary

Activity: 583

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
Hi David,

Can I see a picture of your face to see if you are bluffing or not.  Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: