Pages:
Author

Topic: [WORLDWIDE]Bitmine - 950 GH/S 1500 USD - Next day delivery. - page 9. (Read 59748 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Hi, I am David from Bittech I am more the technical hardware engineer, Ali is currently doing some other  business to take care of so he is not very present at the forum, I will try my best to answer all  your questions, be a bit tolerant since I am not really familiar with forums.

I cannot answer about all the conversation Ali had with all of you since I am not aware of all that has been said,

Please do not spread rumors such as "fake pictures" No one has ever been ripped so if someone can tell me WHY WOULD we make up "miners" that we do not have???

if any question I added my personal skype: david.bittech

Please Check this link

http://bittech.hk/1TH/IMG_0177.JPG

Those are new batch.

We will rectify all problems with old customers and new ones , please contact [email protected] , including you jacrespo please email me.

Sorry for coming in at this point but if you are a hardware engineer for bitcoin I am sure you know at least a little about all the scams in the Bitspace.
This would be the reason everyone would like to see some pictures of what you guys say you have.
Many people have been ripped off many times. Maybe not by you guys, but it still happens daily which is the reason for the hyper-vigilance here.
As someone involved in the BTC community I am sure you can understand this as well.
The reason to make up "miners" is again because of the exorbitant amount of scams in this space and the lack of legal recourse if you do get scammed, especially as of late.

The only question is, can you provide pictures of the insides of your equipment. in particular the PSU.
This is just to verify what has been said in the past is still correct as of now.

The fact that your website has A1's currently for sale at 3900 combined with the fact that your company can't seem to be able to post pictures of the PSU is a little disconcerting at best.
Not to say that you and your company are scammers, just that this community needs a little more than what has been provided so far.
Hope to see those pics soon, I would love to get a new, cheap miner.
legendary
Activity: 1081
Merit: 1001
Hi, I am David from Bittech I am more the technical hardware engineer, Ali is currently doing some other  business to take care of so he is not very present at the forum, I will try my best to answer all  your questions, be a bit tolerant since I am not really familiar with forums.

I cannot answer about all the conversation Ali had with all of you since I am not aware of all that has been said,

Please do not spread rumors such as "fake pictures" No one has ever been ripped so if someone can tell me WHY WOULD we make up "miners" that we do not have???

if any question I added my personal skype: david.bittech

Please Check this link

http://bittech.hk/1TH/IMG_0177.JPG

Those are new batch.

Oh, I dunno...perhaps posting detailed pictures of the miners that are in stock (especially showing the 1300W PSU that is mounted in each of them) would be a start to remove some doubts.  I've been requesting these detailed pictures for a while now yet somehow, you people seem not being able to produce them.  If you really have the devices in stock, then take some pictures (inside and outside views) as requested and post them on here.  How hard could that be?  Don't blame us for being skeptical; it's your responsibility as a seller to show us what we are actually buying.  What are you hiding?

Activity: 226
Merit: 10
I would be careful of him as I had bought 2 pieces, and he delayed sending for 10 days.
I received fully overdust miners.

Is not that serious and he rarely replies, and also did not give warranty to most cases mentioned in the previous posts.

I changed the psus myself to upgraded server psus, as they were too small and switching off all the time.

Hence my request for current pictures, especially some that show the 1300W PSU upgrade.  I've already made such a request at least twice now but somehow, the pictures remain elusive.  I mean, how hard could it be (especially if one is selling something and would want to show a potential buyer what it actually looks like) to pull out a mobile phone, snap away and upload/post it on here?  The last time I heard, customers are still entitled to see what they are actually buying before taking the plunge.

sure il arrange that

New pictures on the way, with performance pictures.

Thank you for obliging.  I look forward to viewing the images.

http://bittech.hk/1TH/

all pics there

There are a total of 11 pictures in your link.  Six of them are old ones (13-Mar-2014) which I've already seen somewhere and most if not all of them are showing a laptop instead of a mining device.  There are five of the newer pictures (20-May-2014); two of them is not viewable (0 file size) and the remaining three are pictures of shelves with a variety of cases on them.  What happen to the expected pictures that show close-up shots (inside and outside) of the current version of the miners that would also show the upgraded 1300W PSU?

I'm starting to think that the product you are currently offering for sale on here does not exist.  Otherwise, you would already have shown detailed close-up pictures of them a long time ago without hesitation.

legendary

@Bit-Tech, I'll make it even simpler for you.

If we were gonna purchase off your current in-hand inventory, what does the unit look like?  Surely, you must understand that we, at the very least, are entitled to know what exactly we are buying.  I, for one, don't want surprises if and when I do receive a package from you.

Please post current detailed pictures (inside and outside views, especially featuring the supposedly included 1300W PSU) of the in-hand units that you are currently offering for sale.  This is a very fair request which is to be expected from a potential customer and for the seller to oblige.

Thank you.

Activity: 17
I would be careful of him as I had bought 2 pieces, and he delayed sending for 10 days.

Is not that serious and he rarely replies, and also did not give warranty to most cases mentioned in the previous posts.

I changed the psus myself to upgraded server psus, as they were too small and switching off all the time.

Hence my request for current pictures, especially some that show the 1300W PSU upgrade.  I've already made such a request at least twice now but somehow, the pictures remain elusive.  I mean, how hard could it be (especially if one is selling something and would want to show a potential buyer what it actually looks like) to pull out a mobile phone, snap away and upload/post it on here?  The last time I heard, customers are still entitled to see what they are actually buying before taking the plunge.

all pics there

Might want to update your site a bit too.
http://www.bit-tech.se/?post_type=product
legendary

all pics there

There are a total of 11 pictures in your link.  Six of them are old ones (13-Mar-2014) which I've already seen somewhere and most if not all of them are showing a laptop instead of a mining device.  There are five of the newer pictures (20-May-2014); two of them is not viewable (0 file size) and the remaining three are pictures of shelves with a variety of cases on them.  What happen to the expected pictures that show close-up shots (inside and outside) of the current version of the miners that would also show the upgraded 1300W PSU?

I'm starting to think that the product you are currently offering for sale on here does not exist.  Otherwise, you would already have shown detailed close-up pictures of them a long time ago without hesitation.

all pics there
legendary

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Also, Bitmain Antminer S2 is now 1650 including shipping, and it reportedly does the full 1 th. (Groupbuy)

Also, prices have gone down more than you would have actually mined on most units, so waiting some more might be a good strategy.

With the next difficulty increase at 18% again and BTC still this low... might be better off just buying btc or putting your money somewhere else.
legendary

Activity: 728

legendary
He told me he uses blockchain for conversion, if that helps anyone.

That's reasonable (about the same as Bitstamp).  Thanks.

Do you own one...or more?  If so, how are they doing?

Activity: 728
He told me he uses blockchain for conversion, if that helps anyone.
legendary
Though the current price is now interestingly competitive (kudos to Bit-Tech), let's not get too overexcited.  At the current exchange rate of $448, the $1500 price would come out to around 3.35 BTC.  I'd just like to point out that based on my current personal practical data (and not from some theoretical calculators), this miner would recoup such BTC amount in about 2.5 months (without considering future difficulty increases, power cost and down times).  Just a food for thought.

legendary
Which exchange do you use to convert the quoted price to BTC?

Was wondering same thing.  At $1500, considering switching from S2.  But the exchange rate matters.  BTC-e: bad.  Bitstamp: reasonable.

Coinbase: ideal  Smiley

Activity: 95

Was wondering same thing.  At $1500, considering switching from S2.  But the exchange rate matters.  BTC-e: bad.  Bitstamp: reasonable.
legendary
Now avaible in stock 18 pcs , 1500 USD including shipping

Could you please post a current quickie picture of the device, most especially the inside showing the 1300W PSU?

Thanks.

Now avaible in stock 18 pcs , 1500 USD including shipping
Bit-Tech is a bad businessman because he promised to ship my miners the next day but did not ship them for another ten days.  I will not buy anything from Bit-tech again even for $1000 a miner.

It was 5 days not 10 days, give me your btc adress i will compensate with bitcoins, send me pm. and you will have them in 5 mins.

Hi

Thank you for manning up to your mistake.  My address is 16YKGoVcRTJbTCPapTyPfKwkwwjFb5JW8v

I have not received anything.  Why did you ask for my btc address?  Is this for fun?

Sorry , rectified. Sent 0.5 for 5 days delayed.
Pages:
Jump to: