Pages:
Author

Topic: Worried about Crypto currency future - page 31. (Read 5887 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 02:26:27 PM
At the moment, we are simply observing market manipulations. So you can sell cheap. It will be over soon and the price will rise again.
Activity: 58
July 30, 2018, 02:25:04 PM
It won't end anytime soon. If it will end at all. Crypto currency is being adapted into our society more and more everyday. Just because the price of Bitcoin went down a little bit doesn't mean it's dying. It won't die. And there are numerous Altcoins. Crypto currency has a massive potential and our people are noticing it. Plus it's a "fairly" new thing.
Activity: 92
July 30, 2018, 02:24:59 PM
What do you thing, where crypto currency is going? Do you think this is end of crypto?

Not at all, it has just started, why do you think otherwise? Huh
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
July 30, 2018, 02:24:18 PM
Although I joined this forum not long ago but looking at the knowledge I have acquired through this forum I think the future of cryptocurrencies will be more brighter than as we see now.
Activity: 589
Merit: 102
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 30, 2018, 02:22:34 PM
What do you thing, where crypto currency is going? Do you think this is end of crypto?
I would rather say that this is the beginning of cryptocurrencies so we are heading towards researching and developing processes and definitely not towards the end of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 81
July 30, 2018, 02:21:43 PM
No, I think we do not have reason to think in this way. Crypto here to stay forever, we are only early adopters and when crypto will go to the public - this market will boom. Most likely it should happen in 5-10 years. There are too much potential.
Activity: 125
Merit: 2
July 30, 2018, 02:14:57 PM
End of crypto??
I don't think you understand what you are saying. What at all is your reason???
Activity: 789
July 30, 2018, 02:03:32 PM
I also experienced the same thing. but there is nothing we can do but be patient and try not to panic. Because I am still convinced for the future there will be a greater expectation of the crypto world that makes it more developed and respected by the world.
Activity: 300
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
July 30, 2018, 01:59:26 PM
i think cryptocurrencies are having a bad time in this year, and it may take a long time to fully recover, this market is still have potential to become the important factor of financial system in the future and still promising to invest for long term, so i think anyone who still wonder about the future of cryptocurrencies, then should not worry about that too much but keep investing.
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 01:47:52 PM
Hello! I do not think that the cryptocurrency will ever come to an end. Of course, not all altcoins can remain on the market, but the most valuable and technological will develop.
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
July 30, 2018, 01:40:46 PM
What a stupid question? How can the end of cryptography come. Perhaps you meant a crypto currency boom? But I think that soon the world will be flooded with thousands of projects offering their tokens and their projects.
Activity: 518
Merit: 23
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 30, 2018, 01:32:40 PM
We know that the Cryptocurrency Industry is slowly being adapted to different platforms that can be used worldwide and it is being utilized well. The future of the values of Cryptocurrency is what we cannot speculate because it might be different from last year and it does not repeat its previous values and that also depends on the platform of the Crypto.
Activity: 178
July 30, 2018, 01:23:02 PM
I believe that crypto has a long way to go 5-10 years minimum. It is definitely not ideal and there is a huge potential to grow, but still we are far from reaching the limit of this technology. That is why  - don`t be afraid to invest in it.
Activity: 112
July 30, 2018, 01:17:44 PM
Crypto is just starting to gain momentum
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 01:15:15 PM
I am certain about the immense capability of digital forms of money and their awesome request later on, so I don't stress over the eventual fate of crypto. Presently more government authorities perceive the need to create and apply blockchain in all circles of life and against this foundation, the trust in the useful pertinence of cryptographic forms of money is expanding.
Activity: 79
July 30, 2018, 03:32:33 AM
I do not think it's the end, because cryptocurrency is a very potential thing and will grow in the future. Many big investors have seen the potential of cryptocurrecy and when they invest in it, it will be a chance to become a formidable currency.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
July 30, 2018, 03:15:39 AM
If we compare with previous years, we can confidently say that the crypto currency only continues to grow and develop. This is noticeable in terms of prices, volumes, and number of people interested.
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 03:13:21 AM
I believed that the of future Crypto Currency is unpredictable. Because it is very difficult to analyse the movement of the market. As of now, the market is still experiencing difficulties on getting back on the way it used to be. Which is the time when BTC reaches more than 800k$. For me that was one of the golden times of Crypto Currency that happen in the the history. I expect that Crypto will make a huge come back and will change the financial aspects worldwide.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 30, 2018, 02:46:45 AM

What kind of question is that? The whole space is still super early days. Where do you see the end of crypto. The best use cases are not even identified yet.
I was worried about the future for Cryptocurrency itself. because indeed on Cryptocurrency never experienced a decrease even in its development does not increase. this makes me very worried. but over time the development continues to increase. so I no longer worry about his future Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 30, 2018, 02:41:58 AM
For me, crypto is just beginning to rise and just got famous last year. Its better if we join the ride rather than worrying about it. If crypto ends, then that's it. Move on and don't make your self suffer on something there is nothing you can do about. To make you calm and stop worrying, try watching the news about crypto market and stop reading those sites that were not legit.
Pages:
Jump to: