Pages:
Author

Topic: Worried about Crypto currency future - page 29. (Read 5887 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 06:11:41 AM
Worrying is not going to change a thing or get us anywhere, so I don't think anyone should be doing that. Spend your time evaluating better things instead.
Activity: 237
Merit: 10
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
August 08, 2018, 06:00:48 AM
What do you thing, where crypto currency is going? Do you think this is end of crypto?
Now Bitcoin's price is very low, at $ 6526, which makes a lot of investors nervous. However, I think we should not panic because this is just a market fluctuation. I guess the market will recover soon and grow at the end of this year. So if we want to make more profit then we should persevere and continue to hold the crypto. Besides, now is a good time to invest in cryptocurrency
Activity: 182
August 08, 2018, 05:52:41 AM
Yes, I'm worried about the crypto currency future. I'm an avid cryptomaniac. And I really want all my wasted forces to go not just for nothing. So, I hope that the correction of the market in the near future does not shine. and all will soon develop well and earn.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
August 08, 2018, 05:13:52 AM
What do you thing, where crypto currency is going? Do you think this is end of crypto?

A few months on from the original post, and crypto prices are still low, with another big drop in the last 24 hours.
But I think that crypto still has a great future, we just need to ride this out (or trade for those who can).
Activity: 153
https://www.soar.earth/
August 08, 2018, 05:12:26 AM
I think we will not see the end of crypto, it will happen unknown when, but I hope never
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 04:58:24 AM
let's really trust the market we are investing in. This is a great time for us to invest in altcoins, especially with BTC and ETH.
There will be no end to this. Let's turn the disadvantage into opportunity, which is one of the things that are needed to make money from the money market. Although I am only involved in the electronic money market, I have a lot of experience in this field. Be strong.
Activity: 155
August 08, 2018, 04:53:53 AM
I'm not at all worried about the future of crypto , I'm more worried about the price of altcoins
Activity: 252
August 08, 2018, 04:49:06 AM
Crypto is alread prove itself that wolrd are tend to use this innovation for a better life. Even the market is on dump, i dont think crypto is down for a time. It just has continues development world wide. Nee project, new user, new economy and all has a big contribute for volume.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 04:44:54 AM
I am not worry about the cyrptocurrencies future but i have one worry, some coins will die. But the cyrpto is the future for me because of this it will not die

I agree with you. Now the market is in an unpredictable state and there's too much shit. But experts believe that at the end of the year there will be an increase in promising coins.
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
August 07, 2018, 06:16:24 PM
Why the fuck do I see somebody every day, almost always a newbie/jr or member rank asking if we think this is the end of crypto? Are you the same idiot on about 10 different accounts just posting the same old FUD everywhere? Why on earth would crypto be anywhere near it's end? It's up almost 10,000% since 2016. TEN THOUSAND PERCENT! Think about that for a while, and name some other industries that have exploded 100 fold in 2 years?
You expressed my emotions about this topic very well. I also have such questions cause resentment. How can it be the end of cryptocurrency if it still continues to grow? Some countries have already legalized it. On the contrary, it has not yet reached its potential and opportunities. The cryptocurrency will not be able to just disappear.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 06:03:53 PM
Of course not! All in due time, it is obvious that the world and the current government is not ready to accept cryptocurrencies, only at the moment when the crypto currency will be accepted, it will be mass growth.
Activity: 137
August 07, 2018, 05:54:30 PM
Have you notice that despite the crashing of crypto prices the technology which is blockchain is going the opposite direction and growing from strengh to strength?. As long as we keep seeing projects with real world use and application of blockchain project cryptocurrency will bounce back eventually some day.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
August 07, 2018, 05:44:45 PM
in my opinion, this cryptocurrency is a business that can bring wealth quickly. but, of course, not everyone gets it. There also are thus in fact get something not desirable. For example get a loss. So they feel bored. If I feel okay because crypto is also not my main job.
That kind of thinking process is what gets people scammed, there are not easy profits in this market, it is true that some do get them but they are an exception and nothing more, those that became successful in this market have done so by working hard for a very long amount of time, so if you or anyone wants to be like them then you need to work like them and forget about those thoughts about this market giving you fast profits.
Activity: 98
August 07, 2018, 01:02:44 PM
I think that in future the crypto currency will be used in the most diverse spheres of our life, such as medicine, trade, education, etc.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 08:23:08 AM
I believe that the crypto currency has a good future and will continue to grow, so I don't have to worry about prices falling because they will soon recover and will be profitable again.
Activity: 84
August 07, 2018, 08:02:54 AM
I am not worry about the cyrptocurrencies future but i have one worry, some coins will die. But the cyrpto is the future for me because of this it will not die
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
August 07, 2018, 08:01:24 AM
Do you see how well propaganda works? You in fact understand that everything will be fine with crypto-currencies, somewhere in the depth of your brain there is still faith and hope and there are facts that tell you that the market can survive, but the situation that has been moving for 7 months really strains.
Activity: 68
August 07, 2018, 07:54:34 AM
no, the future is in cryptos, so no need to worry if things are facing some tough moment at the moment
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
August 07, 2018, 07:53:24 AM
Well I do believe that cryptocurrencies have a very good and bright future ahead in the upcoming years. This is because it's popularity has increased among the people all over the world and it's demand among the people have also increased all over the globe. And all this is evident from the the increasing prices of cryptocurrency since it has started and it's continuously increasing day by day.
Activity: 154
August 03, 2018, 08:48:02 AM

I think cryptocurrency in the future will be more promising. Given that more and more governments are looking into the regulation of cryptocurrencies, investors are feeling more comfortable about putting their funds into them. With added regulation, institutional investors will be able to breathe easier and have less anxiety about the uncertainty of the cryptocurrency market. In fact, more investors are seeing cryptocurrencies as a viable asset because of their attractive returns.
Pages:
Jump to: