Pages:
Author

Topic: Worried about Crypto currency future - page 27. (Read 5887 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 09:18:31 PM
I never thought it was wrong . It's too early to talk about the end of crypto . Crypto is just starting to gain momentum
Activity: 72
August 15, 2018, 09:04:15 PM
What do you thing, where crypto currency is going? Do you think this is end of crypto?
Nothing to worry about, it seems pretty normal. It is what we often see in crypto market, sometimes it's up and sometimes it's down. Crypto currency is growing, it will not die because more people will recognize and patronize crypto.
Activity: 30
August 15, 2018, 08:54:40 PM
The prospect of blockchain and cryptocurrency will be better and better, because he is a high-tech product. With the continuous development of technology and the continuous optimization of service platforms, people in all areas of life will be inseparable from him. The expansion of the blockchain and cryptocurrency will only be more brilliant tomorrow.
Activity: 600
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 08:47:02 PM
I don't think you are worried about the development of Crypto prices now, because crypro  also has a good future like bitcoin, seeing bitcoin prices every day also grow better, so I think the future of crypto is also a better future.
Activity: 21
August 15, 2018, 08:44:10 PM
I think electronic money will be the means of payment of the future, so it will always be constantly evolving.
Activity: 211
August 15, 2018, 08:39:13 PM
In my opnion the paramount thing all panickers should do is to take a look at the chart of bitcoin from the previous years. There you can see that bitcoin fell in value by over 90% several times but always recovered with even greater vigor.
It is true, by looking at the graph on the previous years will help reduce the sense of panic that copious and provides convenience to predict movements of crypto will happen, and with the existence of this graph, we can certainly be guarded with possibilities happen.
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
Enter the future of gaming
August 15, 2018, 08:11:35 PM
In my opnion the paramount thing all panickers should do is to take a look at the chart of bitcoin from the previous years. There you can see that bitcoin fell in value by over 90% several times but always recovered with even greater vigor.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
August 15, 2018, 04:01:29 PM
What do you thing, where crypto currency is going? Do you think this is end of crypto?
I think no yet , the end will come, but there is no reason for this now, keep track of the news Wink
This really is simply the start of the actual crypto trend, Crypto offers arrived at remain as well as Personally, I think that many of these tasks within the room presently won't be within 5 many years period, simply because I simply really feel we're simply realizing actual idea arrives, the majority of the tasks within the room which have time clock three years haven't shipped something actual towards the room as well as In my opinion these types of 1 may pass away as well as brand new awesome tasks can come upward.   
Activity: 92
August 15, 2018, 06:11:08 AM
I figure you should investigate cryptographic money showcase cost right now then you'll effectively realize that all digital currencies cost are going up. Eventual fate of digital money isn't unmistakably right now however each move from any governmemnt or bank framework will influence a great deal to fate of cryptographic money. On the off chance that later on number of nation sanction cryptographic money as nearby cash will expanding so I think we no compelling reason to stress over eventual fate of crypto world any longer
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 08:12:44 AM
Nothing terrible is happening to her now. This is not the end of the cryptocurrency just a temporary decline, you just have to wait a little bit.
Activity: 252
August 14, 2018, 05:30:28 AM
I don't think this is the end of crypto, and I still think the downside is only in a limited amount of time.

The market is only in the doldrums right now, and I believe there will be big gains in the coming months.
Activity: 126
August 14, 2018, 05:26:19 AM
I do not hold BTC and ETH, I just hold the other coin, but the market fell sharply the two major coin of the market is also constantly falling, so I no longer believe that the market will bounce back. And now it will be the most challenging time
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 04:47:52 AM
I haven't thought that this market will end but now I think this because We just look falling in the market and any good news can't effect well to prices of coins.
Activity: 116
August 14, 2018, 04:26:31 AM
I don't think that the end of this cryptocurrency market, I will not worry about the future of cryptocurrencies. I think my fears are superfluous, because in my opinion cryptocurrency will only get better and better in the future, and cryptocurrency is very promising. Will bring a bright future to people
Activity: 18
August 14, 2018, 04:24:09 AM
I see that everyone’s emotions are panic. This is normal. Recently, the market value of the encryption market is falling sharply, but we should be optimistic.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
August 14, 2018, 04:21:14 AM
I'm not worried, I think crypto will come back stronger after a while. This market situation will cause many people to return to earth from the moon.
Activity: 498
Merit: 1
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
August 14, 2018, 04:19:49 AM
You are not the only one worried, I am very much worried especially looking at the market since the last few days. I wonder where we are heading to.
Activity: 128
August 14, 2018, 04:18:43 AM
The future of the encryption industry is like the financial industry. There is no need to worry about it. I don't know the people who are worried about the market downturn all day, what kind of mentality they are. The first and most important thing is that you have to trust the industry you invest in to be profitable. The whole is a bad attitude, I think you should be hard to make money.
Activity: 122
August 14, 2018, 04:17:53 AM
I have never worried about the future of this industry, because I think this industry has already stood still, and it will mature slowly in the future. I believe that it will have better development in the future. This is a very promising industry, it will Will bring more benefits to people.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
August 14, 2018, 04:17:25 AM
Crypto currency is actually not innovation, blockchain is a real innovation. Crypto will be unpopular in the future because not all people understand about it.
Pages:
Jump to: